Extremists forfeit the right to call themselves Muslims -

Extremists forfeit the right to call themselves Muslims -

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:33 am

Baroness Warsi has said that people like Anjem Choudray could no longer be counted as Muslims.

Speaking to John Harris Baroness Warsi said "From the Islam that I have been taught, and grown up with … and most people have been bought up with, it has to be rationed, reasoned, contextualised. Now if you detach reason from religion, then you are no longer a follower of that faith. If you are a follower of a religion that is so clear in its support of humanity [and you behave the way they do] then you are no longer part of that faith."
Cactus Jack

Re: Extremists forfeit the right to call themselves Muslims -

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 am

that'll scare em eh........................baroness warsi..............has she swallowed enough brave pills to finally be able to state that gays are not an abomonation of allah?

lol

this is meaningless tho

as the madder muslims see the rest as not proper muslims, those who do not see jihad in the same way as the loons...................C'est la Vie
Mark

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 am

Mark wrote:that'll scare em eh........................baroness warsi..............has she swallowed enough brave pills to finally be able to state that gays are not an abomonation of allah?

lol

this is meaningless tho

as the madder muslims see the rest as not proper muslims, those who do not see jihad in the same way as the loons...................C'est la Vie
Being fair to The Baroness - who is a Tory so not on Christmas card list - she has also been quite vociferous about women's rights and a fierce opponent of a system in North East Pakistan that devolves adminstration of the justice system to tribal leaders - resulting in very poor treatment of women.
Cactus Jack

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:49 am

you're being very fair to her CJ

do you have a little twinkle in yer eye for her............eh ? :wubwub: do ya.........?? lol :smilin: ok fella, so would I :thumbsup:

she is a vainglorious tory stooge, wheeled out to score politrix points.................and tho shes has been vociferous as you say, for a while now ref asian womens rights

young girls are still being sent to shithole countries to marry old men they've never met, let alone love.

shes like all the rest

all spin & bluster.......................with fuck all action.
Mark

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Once in an odd while I will be charitable to a very few Tories Mark, but the Baroness isn't really my type.
Cactus Jack

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 pm

your all heart CJ
not really my type either but i'd do her tho

if only to shut her up :leer:
Mark

Postby wutang » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm

So the jist of this story is: Religious idiot talks about other religious idiot about whether he may or may not be part of her particular brand of religious idiocracy.

Gripping stuff.

PS: maybe someone can help me out. trying to find out what seat Warsi won when she was elected into governing over us? #democracy
wutang

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 pm

she stepped into mandlesons old seat........................

lol

its usually just geezers who do that eh
with both feet allegedly :yikes:
Mark

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Don't think I've ever called myself a muslim :yikes:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby spicy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Baroness Warsi has said that people like Anjem Choudray could no longer be counted as Muslims.

Speaking to John Harris Baroness Warsi said "From the Islam that I have been taught, and grown up with … and most people have been bought up with, it has to be rationed, reasoned, contextualised. Now if you detach reason from religion, then you are no longer a follower of that faith. If you are a follower of a religion that is so clear in its support of humanity [and you behave the way they do] then you are no longer part of that faith."

Everything is open to interpretation. It's up to the individual how they want to interpret it.
spicy

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

spicy wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Baroness Warsi has said that people like Anjem Choudray could no longer be counted as Muslims.

Everything is open to interpretation. It's up to the individual how they want to interpret it.

Do you interpret a known lie as a lie or the truth?

Should people be abused if they can spot a known lie and say it is a known lie?

Postby The Undying Ones » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Don't think I've ever called myself a muslim :yikes:
Do you call yourself a worthless good for fuck all cocksucker or is that just a nickname?
The Undying Ones

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs