Dale Farm part2

Dale Farm part2

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 am

'The bailiffs have gone - so we're moving back on to Dale Farm!' Just hours after £20m eviction is complete, the travellers RETURN

It took ten years and cost more than £20million to clear Dale Farm.
But less than 24 hours after the clean-up operation officially ended, dozens of travellers queued outside ready to return to the green belt site yesterday.
With predictable timing, caravans lined up along the main road into what was Europe’s largest illegal traveller camp.

A traveller called Billy said: ‘We are going back on there and it is going to be just like it was before. The eviction was one big waste of money.
‘We are tough people and we are hardy people, so we will be back on that land and starting all over again'.

The line of caravans has increased steadily over the past seven days with many traveller families timing their return from Ireland to coincide with the end of the clean-up work.
Basildon Council, which spent millions clearing the site, was granted a High Court injunction banning travellers from returning to the site in Crays Hill, Essex.
The travellers have been told they risk being sent to prison if they try to start living on Dale Farm again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1drOl69wA
Big Fat Frosty

Re: Dale Farm part2

Postby Trapper John » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

Many of them have parked their caravans on the approach road to the site, which is a private road and owned by the Gypsy's themselves, so I can't see that it will easy for the council to move that lot on.

I also heard it has cost £18million but hey, whats a couple of £million between solicitors?.....I should think there are some very rich lawyers from both sides in Basildon right now, eargerly rubbing their hands together.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Many of them have parked their caravans on the approach road to the site, which is a private road and owned by the Gypsy's themselves, so I can't see that it will easy for the council to move that lot on.

I also heard it has cost £18million but hey, whats a couple of £million between solicitors?.....I should think there are some very rich lawyers from both sides in Basildon right now, eargerly rubbing their hands together.

They used London lawyers not local ones. Has the former Essex County Council chief been released from prison yet? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:49 pm

I know, let's just waste a ton of cash on getting them evicted again.

It would have been far cheaper to rehouse the nimbys around the site rather than go through this rubbish again. :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 am

lol @ nimbys

hands up everyone

who fancies hundred Irish tinkers turning up to live next door??????? i reckon we're all nimbys round this

these fuckers are gangsters

gangsters who have managed to live outside society & the law for decades

tell em to Jog on, or HMRC will investigate the funds that they have, with a view to sieze all that were not legally obtained............................................. they'll fuck off soon enough then, believe me :gigglesnshit:
Mark

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs