90% of all Immigrants to the UK live in England

Re: 90% of all Immigrants to the UK live in England

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
3rdLeg wrote::whogives:

:more beer: More Grog !!

I do :grrrrr: .........Well it wouldn't bother you or your lot, would it............. you sink their boats and drown them in the sea before they get a chance to land. :yess:

and yet you do not have the mental capacity to challenge their bollocks.

You care so much you aren't even angry that they are lying to you. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Site admin can we make this a sticky to show the morons who believe MW that they do lie and distort figures for their own mad ideology? Cheers :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 am

When I see a post from 'Guest', I normally switch off at that point.....................but this time i'll make an exception, though I've know idea which 'Guest' I am replying to or even if it is a different Guest or the same one lots of times?

To whichever 'Guest' posted this........ "Why didn’t it mention the taxes and other contributions migrants make to society?"

This is the old chestnut regularly rolled out by the immigrant lovers. So tell us how many immigrants earn enough to pay taxes?......... 1 million? 2 million? thats an awful lot of highly skilled immigrants, the ones we are told this country needs because we don't have any ourselves. Anyway, lets just er on the high side and say 3 million and they all pay taxes...sweet.

So what about the other 4.1 million?....what about the asylum seekers?, what about the illegals? what about the newly nationalised who aren't highly skilled, who earn minimum wage, who fall into the catergory I call 'burger flippers'?..............what is their contribution? they are a net drain on our resources, infrastructure and economy.

It matters not if one immigrant doctor say, pays taxes, there will be a minimum of 4 others who won't contribute a bean.

One day you people will be forced to admit that there has never been any justification to allow so many immigrants from all over the globe to come to this country, by then though, it will be far to late to do anything about it, we will all be carrying buckets on our heads to the nearest standpipe for water and keeping goats in our back garden.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 am

Another question the government and people should be asking is, why, with 10 million foreign and newly nationalised people in this country, isn't our economy booming?, why aren't our high streets and shops bursting at the seams with shoppers eager to buy from our retailers and spending all this money they have?

I'll tell you why, because immigrants don't spend their money here, thats why. The vast majority of it is sent home to their country of origin, and that which isn't, is spent in their own ethnic shops which then finds it's way out of the country.

Immigrants contribute very little to the local economy, that is the reason councils never have enough money. This is why the poorest boroughs in London and the poorest councils in the country are those with the highest proportion of immigrants. It's not rocket science....but what it is, is taboo, everyone is too frightened to say what is staring them right in the face.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 am

To the 'Guest' who posted......... "In your opinion are The Queen's children immigrants?

Under MW's criteria they are, a child of an immigrant is also an immigrant they say. Now where was Prince Phil born? So he's an immigrant"

Firstly we all know our current Royals are of German extraction, just like those of us who are Anglo Saxon or Scandinavian, including Normans, who as we all surely know were the descendents of the Nordic peoples.

Get my drift?...see the connection?....Northern Europeans!....we have a common culture. I see myself having more in common with these peoples than I do with say a Somalian, or a Pakistani or a filipino or a Romanian Gypsy or any other of the myriad of foreigners we currently have gracing our land.

As for Phil the Greek, she chose to marry him, so what?....he isn't even relevent to the Royal constitution, never has been. Neither do I see the relevence of bringing the Royal family into this issue, they have never been a strain on the economy of this country.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:When I see a post from 'Guest', I normally switch off at that point.....................but this time i'll make an exception, though I've know idea which 'Guest' I am replying to or even if it is a different Guest or the same one lots of times?

To whichever 'Guest' posted this........ "Why didn’t it mention the taxes and other contributions migrants make to society?"

This is the old chestnut regularly rolled out by the immigrant lovers. So tell us how many immigrants earn enough to pay taxes?......... 1 million? 2 million? thats an awful lot of highly skilled immigrants, the ones we are told this country needs because we don't have any ourselves. Anyway, lets just er on the high side and say 3 million and they all pay taxes...sweet.

So what about the other 4.1 million?....what about the asylum seekers?, what about the illegals? what about the newly nationalised who aren't highly skilled, who earn minimum wage, who fall into the catergory I call 'burger flippers'?..............what is their contribution? they are a net drain on our resources, infrastructure and economy.

It matters not if one immigrant doctor say, pays taxes, there will be a minimum of 4 others who won't contribute a bean.

One day you people will be forced to admit that there has never been any justification to allow so many immigrants from all over the globe to come to this country, by then though, it will be far to late to do anything about it, we will all be carrying buckets on our heads to the nearest standpipe for water and keeping goats in our back garden.

You are a moron. Even Associated Newspapers' IT dept is 91% Asian on an average of £39,000. Go round any major UK companies It dept and you'll find loads of immigrants. NHS doctors and consultants are all white British? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You are not even angry about being lied to. What a plum. It has been PROVEN that immigrants are NOT a DRAIN. MW just lie and lie and lie. Sensible people can suss out their BS a mile off. Muggy cunts lap it up.

Still at least it was proven that people do rebut MW's bollocks despite your lies saying otherwise.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:I think the reason people don't like Migration Watch is that they 'PUBLISH' their findings for all to see, for anyone to rubbish if they can.

Unfortunately for the multiculturists and immigrant lobby, very few ever do or can.

Even Damian Green, Immigration minister - after presumably checking it out, is frantically spewing out rhetoric on how the coalition are taking steps to rectify the problem.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-s ... ationwatch

Last week, a series of media headlines suggested that immigrants were taking jobs away from British people as the economy enters recovery. These stories were based in part on new ONS statistics, bolstered in some of the papers by reference to a report from MigrationWatch which purported to show that recent immigration to the UK has caused higher unemployment.

I wrote here about why these stories were misleading, and explained that the MigrationWatch report had failed to demonstrate the causal link claimed by the headline on its press release ("Immigration has damaged employment prospects for British workers", MigrationWatch press release, 12 August).

Perhaps it's to be expected that MigrationWatch might play a bit fast and loose with the evidence -- it is a campaign group, after all. But this seems to be becoming a habit: yesterday it published another report, using an even more flawed methodology, to make very strong claims about immigration and youth unemployment. This was duly picked up by the right-wing media -- the Express today repeats this study's claims under the headline "Migrants rob young Britons of jobs", and the Telegraph goes for "13 per cent rise in Neets 'linked to immigration' ".

So here, for the record, are three important methodological reasons why MigrationWatch's claims don't stand up.

1. It is looking at the wrong variables (part 1)

Yesterday's MigrationWatch report on immigration and youth employment made the basic error of comparing the absolute numbers of migrants and young unemployed people between local authorities, rather than migration or youth unemployment as a percentage of local populations. This makes its findings more or less worthless.

It means that, in all likelihood, all it has demonstrated is that different local authorities have different populations (for example, in the 50 local authority areas the report analyses, Manchester has a population of roughly 500,000, while Cambridge has about 120,000 only), and that local authority areas with higher populations have both more migrants and more young unemployed people.

This probably also explains why MigrationWatch finds a much weaker relationship between migration and youth unemployment in London: London boroughs have more evenly-sized populations than the areas that the organisation's analysis focuses on.

2. It is looking at the wrong variables (part 2)

Last week's MigrationWatch report did look at migration and unemployment rates as percentages of local populations, rather than absolute numbers. But it plotted net migration between 2003 and 2009 against levels of unemployment in 2008/2009 -- any basic descriptive analysis should have looked at the change in unemployment in the period in question.

MigrationWatch would like us to think that immigration has caused unemployment to rise, but perhaps migrants have moved into areas that have always had high levels of unemployment, and immigration has had absolutely no impact at all on this. In fact, perhaps the migrants have been part of an economic renaissance in those areas and unemployment has fallen. The MigrationWatch report can tell us nothing about any of this, because it looks only at unemployment levels in 2008/2009, not changes in unemployment.

In fact, plot MigrationWatch's own 2003-2009 immigration measure in "high immigration" areas against changes in unemployment between 2003/2004 and 2008/2009, and you see that the relationship it claims to find between migration and unemployment disappears. In fact, we might even suggest that it is reversed -- the chart below (analogous to Figure 3 in last week's MigrationWatch report) could be taken to show that higher immigration is associated with lower increases in unemployment (coefficient = -0.2).

If I was working with the MigrationWatch model, I would now issue a press release saying: "Immigration reduces unemployment: for every 1,000 immigrants moving into these areas, unemployment was reduced by 200, on average. The government should therefore increase immigration in order to tackle worklessness."

I'm not doing this, because the chart above shows no such thing. If we excluded a couple of outliers it would show no relationship at all; and at best it shows correlation, not causation. This is MigrationWatch's third major methodological mistake.

3. The reports show (if anything) correlation, not causation

Both MigrationWatch reports show, at best, correlation, not causation. But the organisation makes strong causal claims on the basis of their analysis -- that immigration causes unemployment, and that reducing immigration would help to reduce unemployment. Last week Andrew Green used one of the reports to claim that

. . . this demonstrates that the "open-door" policies of the past decade have had a damaging effect on the employment, and therefore the standard of living, of UK-born workers in the areas most affected.

And yesterday, he said that: "Many factors contribute to youth unemployment but this research suggests that immigration is a significant factor in areas of high immigration. The case for getting immigration down to sensible levels, as the government has promised, gets stronger by the day."

Oddly, MigrationWatch now seems aware of this limitation of its methodology (perhaps someone attached to the organisation has read my paper, or Monday's column in the Guardian from Gary Younge), and indeed it admitted as much in yesterday's report (and associated press release) when it said:

These findings are based upon correlation analysis which does not, by itself, provide evidence of any causal relationship . . .

But it can't stop itself making unfounded claims. The report continues directly:

. . . but the findings nonetheless are highly indicative of the relationships between youth unemployment and migration.

Overall, the key findings are that:

The relationship between immigration and youth unemployment is positive and significant in the 50 local authorities in England with the highest rates of migration in the period 2003-2009, and in London.
The relationship becomes stronger and more adverse the higher the rate of immigration. In a sample of those local authorities outside London with the highest rate of immigration, the relationship is very strong (correlation of 0.9), and shows that, on average, for every 1,000 immigrants into these areas, the number of young unemployed rises by around 900.
The relationship MigrationWatch showed in yesterday's report may be positive (though, as noted above, it is looking at the wrong variables, which makes the results more or less irrelevant), but it isn't significant (in the statistical sense), and the group certainly hasn't demonstrated that an additional 1,000 immigrants arriving in any area caused 900 more young people to be unemployed.

I set out some more detail on this point, and some alternative interpretations of the findings from last week, in a paper published this week. To demonstrate that immigration has caused unemployment, MigrationWatch would have needed to conduct some econometric modelling, controlling for a range of other factors and establishing statistically significant results.

In fact, a number of studies have already done this. They are summed up in a paper by my colleagues Maria Latorre and Howard Reed:

In short, the best available UK microeconomic evidence on the effects of migration on employment finds either no effect at all, or very small negative effects.

This conclusion is also supported by a wide range of research in other OECD countries.

None of this is to say that immigration has never had an impact on employment -- indeed, it seems likely that it has had impacts in some areas of the UK, and perhaps for young people in particular. In general, however, the claim that migration causes increased unemployment is not supported by the evidence, and is definitely not proved by either of the MigrationWatch reports.

Poor-quality evidence harms the debate

If MigrationWatch wants to engage seriously on the question of migration and employment, it needs to go back to its statistics textbooks. I don't agree with it, but I'd like to engage in debate about its arguments, rather than its research methodologies.

This is, in effect, a plea for MigrationWatch to up its game -- if it finds any real evidence that migration has harmed employment in the UK, we all need to know about it. It is also worth remembering that this isn't just some intellectual or rhetorical exercise; important questions of government policy (and the lives of real people) are affected by the public mood that MigrationWatch helps to generate.

But this article is written much more in sorrow than in anger. Nick Clegg said this week that it is important to make sure that the immigration system "has people's confidence and trust and they know it works". The first step towards this objective is to have an open and robust public debate about immigration; but that debate can happen only on the basis of a shared understanding of certain basic facts, and of what constitutes valid evidence.

Sadly, MigrationWatch's contributions in the past week confuse, rather than enlighten.

Agreed. They are lying cunts. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby I love Migration Watch » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 am

http://www.mailwatch.co.uk/2010/11/11/w ... l-tension/

Phil Woolas is a deeply unpleasant man who not content with authorising the forceful deportation of children during his time as Immigration Minister also decided to run for re-election by – and these are the word of the Daily Mail no less: ‘[embarking] on a toxic campaign of lies, smears and dirty tricks to “make the white folk angry” enough to vote for him.’ The Daily Mail is appalled at the fact ‘that while he was stirring up racial ill-feeling against his rival, (ANYONE NOTE THE IRONY?) Phil Woolas was the minister in charge of immigration’.

It is worth mentioning at this point that Minority Thought and Primly Stable have already covered this story and they both move in the same direction here, the only direction possible, and that is to point out the Daily Mail’s own record of running ‘a toxic campaign of lies, smears and dirty tricks to ‘make the white folk angry’. Minority Thought puts forward the smears of Nick Clegg during the election campaign in which the Daily Mail asked: ‘Is there ANYTHING British about LibDem leader?’ Minority Thought then moves on to the recent announcement of a proposed strike on Bonfire Night by the Fire Brigades Union, to which the Daily Mail responded by rooting through the bins of union general secretary Matt Wrack; as well as knocking the doors of various family members to dig for dirt.

Both Minority Thought and Primly Stable give a few examples of the Mail’s efforts to stir up racial tension, but in reality one would need an encyclopedic memory to recall all of them, and it would make this blog post as long as the entire archive to list them. I’ll attempt to pick out a few of their more disgraceful efforts anyway, just to ram the point home that the Mail can hardly criticise a few leaflets, when it has thousands of newspaper editions doing far worse – under the current editor, Paul Dacre, so no excuses.

First of all, the Daily Mail repeatedly repeats the myth that immigrants and asylum seekers rush to the top of social housing lists at the expense of local, white folk. In July 2009 the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) released a report on social housing that the BBC summed-up thus:

There is no evidence that new arrivals in the UK are able to jump council housing queues, an Equality and Human Rights Commission report says.Once they settle and are entitled to help, it adds, the same proportion live in social housing as UK-born residents…

It is largely a problem of perception,” he [Housing minister John Healey] told Today.

The report shows there is a belief, a wrong belief, that there is a bias in the system.

Most major news sources – including tabloid newspapers – reported this finding: ITN: Immigrant housing priority ‘a myth’; Guardian: Claims that immigrants prioritised for social housing ‘a myth’; The Independent: Study ‘ends myth’ of housing for immigrants; The Daily Telegraph: Immigrants do not get housing priority, study shows. Even the Daily Express headline is refreshingly accurate (even if they still shout it): IMMIGRANTS ‘DON’T TOP HOUSING LIST’.

Accept, of course, the Daily Mail, who instead took a different angle:

This article ignored the main finding of the report in order to protect the Daily Mail narrative that immigrants were being treated better than ‘indigenous’ Brits, a narrative that fuels much of the BNP support as well as the rising militarism of the EDL. Just before the Daily Mail completely whitewashed the findings of this report they were still pushing the myth hard:

‘The “British homes for British workers” plan, if it succeeds, will force councils to end the unfairness which sees immigrants with large families vault to the top of the council house list’.

Just last month the Daily Mail were again repeating the myth by claiming that Birmingham City Council was putting ‘Asylum seekers last in the housing queue: Britain’s biggest council decides to put its locals first’. The implication was clear: all other councils were still putting asylum seekers at the top of the housing queue.

Or what about the annual claim that the majority of new born boys in the UK are called ‘Mohammed’? This year the Daily Mail’s coverage earned the first Five Chinese Crackers‘ ‘Tabloid bullshit of the month award’, against some stiff competition given that every tabloid and some broadsheets were running with this myth. I’ll let 5CC take over:

Here’s why your version won:

It’s a crap trick. Adding together 12 variations of a name and saying the official list has Mohammed at number 16 without pointing out that the official list doesn’t add any variations of names together is just a bit dishonest.
As is not bothering to mention exactly how popular a name Mohammed is among Muslims.
Or that altogether, boys named every variation of Mohammed made up around just 2% of all boys. Actually, the number of boys named all variations of Mohammed actually took a slight drop since last year, but you didn’t mention that either.
It’s an old crap trick. I was mentioning it on my blog back in 2007, when the trick made it look as though Mohammed was the second most popular boy’s name.
It scaremongers unnecessarily about Muslims.
Or how about the Daily Mail coverage of Winterval (again, they are not the only newspaper guilty of pushing this myth)? At first the banning of Christmas was aimed at the ‘PC brigade’ but the Mail has now realised it has a much better target: Muslims. The PC brigade were banning Christmas in case it offended Muslims. Councils, not content with giving them all the benefits and free houses denied to good old British white-folk, they were now ‘pandering’ to their ‘demands’.

This may seem a ludicrous idea, but it is believed by many, including the EDL whose leader, Stephen Lennon, recently threatened any council thinking of ‘pandering to Muslims’ in an interview with the Times:

He said that “reluctantly” he uses the threat of a demonstration as “blackmail” to ensure that councils do not pander to Islamic pressure groups to change British traditions. “We are now sending letters to every council saying that if you change the name of Christmas we are coming in our thousands and shutting your town down.”

Who are these ‘Islamic pressure groups’? When has any Muslim ever wanted to ‘ban Christmas’? Phil Woolas used racial tensions to get re-elected, the Daily Mail use racial tensions to sell newspapers, whilst providing a stable diet of disinformation to bolster support and shape the ideology of right-wing extremists in the UK. Christmas has never been banned and councils have never renamed it. The myth has been debunked so many times it is worrying that a collection of adults believes it to such an extent they are writing to every council.

So, what is worse than leaflets stirring up racial tension? The tabloid press.

You are being lied to and you are in denial. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

It must be true I read it in the paper. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
I love Migration Watch

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 am

To the 'Guest' or 'Guests'

You make some remarkable claims about someone you know nothing about. If I were to believe whatever I read in a newspaper I would be very naive, I agree, but unfotunately for you, I don't. I prefer to believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears every day, that is what I base any opinion I have on a subject.

For example, take a tragic accident which occured back in September, an horrific fire claimed the lives of a mother and 5 of her children, dreadfully injuring a 6th. I was unjustly vilified by many on Sol for bringing to the attention on a thread, that the father, in the house at the same time, survived with only superficial burns to the hands - despite the media combining together to say he was dreadfully injured in the attempt to save them.

Just one example at the time from BBC News 24:..........
A mother and five of her children have been killed in a house fire in north-west London.

Muna Elmufatish, 41, and her daughters Hanin Kua, 14, Basma, 13 and Amal, nine, died in the blaze with her sons Mustafa, five, and Yehya, aged two.

Her husband, Bassam Kua, 51, and another daughter Nur, 16, are in a critical condition following the fire in Neasden early on Saturday morning.

You see, my work is related to the media and I happened to hear about it within minutes of the incident and was told that the father had been standing out front of the house whilst the place burned and whilst his 16 year old daughter screamed from an upstairs window for rescue.

I questioned this in the thread, wondering how any father could allow this to happen and still be alive to tell the tale, at which point I was set upon by rabid ultra liberals, lefties and multiculturists accusing me of being racist and rejoicing in the deaths of the family, by completely and deliberately lying and misquoting what I had said.

As I say, I tend to believe what I see and hear myself and sure enough, a few days later the father appears in public with some light bandaging to the hands, hardly a man straight from his bed in ITU.

The point being that we are so scared of any reaction we might get when mentioning anything untoward being said about immigrants, that we make ourselves believe they can do no wrong and a whole industry has grown up, of which you are a part, to perpetuate this lie.

If I were to believe what I heard in the media, I would have the same interpretations of the untruths they spread, as you do.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:To the 'Guest' or 'Guests'

You make some remarkable claims about someone you know nothing about.ACTUALLY I KNOW PLENTY. If I were to believe whatever I read in a newspaper I would be very naive, I agree, but unfotunately for you, I don't. I prefer to believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears every day, that is what I base any opinion I have on a subject.

For example, take a tragic accident which occured back in September, an horrific fire claimed the lives of a mother and 5 of her children, dreadfully injuring a 6th. I was unjustly vilified by many on Sol for bringing to the attention on a thread, that the father, in the house at the same time, survived with only superficial burns to the hands - despite the media combining together to say he was dreadfully injured in the attempt to save them.

Just one example at the time from BBC News 24:..........
A mother and five of her children have been killed in a house fire in north-west London.

Muna Elmufatish, 41, and her daughters Hanin Kua, 14, Basma, 13 and Amal, nine, died in the blaze with her sons Mustafa, five, and Yehya, aged two.

Her husband, Bassam Kua, 51, and another daughter Nur, 16, are in a critical condition following the fire in Neasden early on Saturday morning.

You see, my work is related to the media and I happened to hear about it within minutes of the incident and was told that the father had been standing out front of the house whilst the place burned and whilst his 16 year old daughter screamed from an upstairs window for rescue.

I questioned this in the thread, wondering how any father could allow this to happen and still be alive to tell the tale, at which point I was set upon by rabid ultra liberals, lefties and multiculturists accusing me of being racist and rejoicing in the deaths of the family, by completely and deliberately lying and misquoting what I had said.

As I say, I tend to believe what I see and hear myself and sure enough, a few days later the father appears in public with some light bandaging to the hands, hardly a man straight from his bed in ITU.

The point being that we are so scared of any reaction we might get when mentioning anything untoward being said about immigrants, that we make ourselves believe they can do no wrong and a whole industry has grown up, of which you are a part, to perpetuate this lie.

If I were to believe what I heard in the media, I would have the same interpretations of the untruths they spread, as you do.

Do you accept MW is lying to you? Do you really think that a child to a British parent is an immigrant? :trollface:

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm

" 90% of all Immigrants to the UK live in England"

Doesn't 90% of the UK population as a whole live in the England ?

So how is England being disadvantaged in particular ?
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:" 90% of all Immigrants to the UK live in England"

Well thats simple, by compounding the already dense population with more people, doh!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:" 90% of all Immigrants to the UK live in England"

Have you noticed he refuses to answer about being lied to?

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:05 pm

And, of course, the extra population in need of nurses, doctors, and all the work to be done that our indigenous population won't touch with a bargepole...

Then there is the fact that immigration puts some youth into our ever ageing population, necessary to pay our pensions..

Not to mention the moral imperative to take our fair share of refugees.....
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

"Have you noticed he refuses to answer about being lied to?"

TJ is far from averse to using exaggeration / outright lies to bolster his flimsy xenophobic rants, if being caught out three times in the last week is anything to go by.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

"You see, my work is related to the media and I happened to hear about it within minutes of the incident and was told that the father had been standing out front of the house whilst the place burned and whilst his 16 year old daughter screamed from an upstairs window for rescue.

I questioned this in the thread, wondering how any father could allow this to happen and still be alive to tell the tale"

And I would ask this simple question.

Who the fuck are you, a person who wasn't there and received a version of the story from God knows who, with God knows what motivation, to question this man's courage ?

Even if the man was scared witless (and there are varying stories of him being held back from entering a raging inferno), who the fuck are you to comment ?

Put it this way. If he had been white, English and indigenous, would we have heard as much as a peep from you, TJ ?
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs