"BURN THE WITCH" SCREAM TORY STUDENTS

"BURN THE WITCH" SCREAM TORY STUDENTS

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Conservative students at Scotland's oldest university have apologised after members of their society burned an effigy of US President Barack Obama.

Authorities at St Andrews University - where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge studied and first met - said they were looking into reports of the incident on Friday evening on the town's East Sands beach.

Has anyone failed to recognise what Tories are really like ?
Cannydc

Re: "BURN THE WITCH" SCREAM TORY STUDENTS

Postby minjeeta » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:Conservative students at Scotland's oldest university have apologised after members of their society burned an effigy of US President Barack Obama.

Authorities at St Andrews University - where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge studied and first met - said they were looking into reports of the incident on Friday evening on the town's East Sands beach.

You having a laff??? "Students in effigy burning shocker"...fuck off ffs...Btw, where did you serve in the Falklands again? I must have missed it last time.
minjeeta

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh dear, it's Whingebleater with another shoulder-chip....

I didn't serve in the Falklands.

Did you ?
Cannydc

Postby madge culls » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:Conservative students at Scotland's oldest university have apologised after members of their society burned an effigy of US President Barack Obama.

how very sexist :shake head:

although,burn the warlock,doesn't have quite the same je ne sais quoi
madge culls

Postby perro » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Did they break fire codes or something? I don't see why this should be a big deal, free speech and all. Did liberal students never burn effigies of Bush?
perro

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:51 pm

perro wrote:Did they break fire codes or something? I don't see why this should be a big deal, free speech and all. Did liberal students never burn effigies of Bush?
Not to my knowledge - do you have any more information or a link?
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
perro wrote:Did they break fire codes or something? I don't see why this should be a big deal, free speech and all. Did liberal students never burn effigies of Bush?
Not to my knowledge - do you have any more information or a link?

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16116007

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... ffigy.html

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Christ!!!

I thought this was another thread about Snuffs for the Sleepy Dogs Salems Lot to post on? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 am

Conservative students at Scotland's oldest university are to write a letter of apology to Barack Obama after members of their society burned an effigy of the US President.

Matthew Marshall, president of St Andrews Conservative and Unionist Association, said the incident on Friday evening on the town's East Sands beach was "undoubtedly stupid" and "deeply regretted".

Tories, eh ?
Cannydc

Postby minjeeta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:33 am

Cannydc wrote:Oh dear, it's Whingebleater with another shoulder-chip....

Did you ?

So, like I said, you were no nearer the Falklands than Thatcher yet you feel at liberty to insult those who died whilst proudly stating "i was in the forces". Fyi, I was a hell of a lot nearer than you were, no need to state further what is my private affairs.
minjeeta

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 am

minjeeta wrote:

Did you ?

So, like I said, you were no nearer the Falklands than Thatcher yet you feel at liberty to insult those who died whilst proudly stating "i was in the forces". Fyi, I was a hell of a lot nearer than you were, no need to state further what is my private affairs.

Hahahahahahahahaha Priceless.

I was part of the team that sent the Black Buck Vulcans down to bomb the Stanley runway.

We are a bit cleverer in the RAF - we send our OFFICERS to do the dangerous stuff.

And I have yet to work out where I insulted anyone, bar calling you a cretinous prat of the highest order - but that is justified, of course...
Cannydc

Postby minjeeta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 am

Cannydc wrote:
minjeeta wrote:

Did you ?

Hahahahahahahahaha Priceless.

I was part of the team that sent the Black Buck Vulcans down to bomb the Stanley runway.

We are a bit cleverer in the RAF - we send our OFFICERS to do the dangerous stuff.

And I have yet to work out where I insulted anyone, bar calling you a cretinous prat of the highest order - but that is justified, of course...

"So basically winning a lucky skirmish by the skin of our teeth, and naked Jerrymandering.".......Yes, that statement really honours the memories of those who died eh..Not bad for an office boy.
minjeeta

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:00 pm

No difficulty justifying how lucky we were to win in the Falklands - only the terminally stupid failed to realise that.

As for jerrymandering, that was exactly what won 2 elections for Thatcher,

Do facts always have such a startling effect on your intellect ?
Cannydc

Postby minjeeta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:No difficulty justifying how lucky we were to win in the Falklands - only the terminally stupid failed to realise that.

As for jerrymandering, that was exactly what won 2 elections for Thatcher,

Do facts always have such a startling effect on your intellect ?

Ah, so it was pure luck, nothing to do with the men who fought (and died) then? Thanks for your informed yet disparaging opinion from afar.
minjeeta

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Argentinean attack aircraft hit approximately 75 percent of British surface ships with bombs, only three British warships (one destroyer and two frigates) and two landing ships were sunk or severely damaged by bombs. The only other British ships sunk, one destroyer and one supply ship, were hit by Exocet missiles. We lost our Chinook helicopters before we even landed.

When our marines marched into Stanley, it is reported that many were down to their last magazine of ammunition.

It was a damned close run affair - The contrast was between the sides was stark, and both sides knew it. This proved crucial. An Argentine soldier said: "If I had had real officers who were real men, maybe I would have stayed. No way! I'm Argentine and we aren't made for killing people. We like to eat, go to the movies, drink, and dance. We aren't like the English. They are professional soldiers--war is their business."

In the end, the luck of unexploded bombs (they were wrongly fused, not faulty) was probably the difference between winning and losing - that gap was considerably narrowed by the sheer professionalism and determination of British forces. Without that, we would have been beaten out of sight.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs