BAREFACED BLOODY CHEEK !!!

Re: BAREFACED BLOODY CHEEK !!!

Postby wutang » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
I simply don't want to pay another 3% in the meantime, fuck that I have a family to feed and I need every penny that I can get.

Well if your wages arent enough then you know what do to.... unionise and fight for better pay. Every penny that the rich and powerful have comes from workers, they legally steal it from you by paying you less in wages than you generate with your work. The forcing workers to accept less is being done so that the capitalist class can keep more of what they steal.

edit: extended version.

wutang

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I simply don't want to pay another 3% in the meantime, fuck that I have a family to feed and I need every penny that I can get.

Well if your wages arent enough then you now what do to.... unionise and fight for better pay. Every penny that the rich and powerful have comes from workers, they legally steal it from you by paying you less in wages than you generate with your work. The forcing workers to accept less is being done so that the capitalist class can keep more of what they steal.

I've been a keen union member in the past, I was an acting rep for a couple of years when I was working in London. I'm not being funny but I'm holding down one full time and two part time jobs, it's just me looking after the kids. You do what you have to and I really don't want to pay any more tax so that someone that I've never met can have a far more luxurious retirement than I will ever have.

I agree about the tax avoidance but that's going to take years to sort out (or some very quick and exciting months). I don't want to pay any more. My next week is more important to me than someone else's retirement years in the future.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
I'm not being funny but I'm holding down one full time and two part time jobs, it's just me looking after the kids. You do what you have to and I really don't want to pay any more tax so that someone that I've never met can have a far more luxurious retirement than I will ever have

The average public sector pensions is 6,000 a year, take out senior civil servants (higher management) and its about 4,000. These are people like nurses, cleaners, bin men, all gonna get fucked over because capitalism wants it. By siding with the Government you are siding with the rich and powerful - the parasite class - over your own class.

The fact is that you are paying more in tax anyway, and will be paying more, but this tax is called capitals profits. The average pay increase is well below inflation, every year the value of your pay is decreasing, guess where that wealth is going? to the bosses, the likes of Phillip Green. If you are struggling with the pay that your boss gives you, while makin profit from you, then only by standing side by side with fellow workers is the only way we, as a class, are gonna be able to fight back. You think once they have finished with the public sector workers they aint coming after private sector workers? the fact is they already have you in their sights, and are already attacking us all, and things are gonna get worse unless we start saying NO, and to do that means fighting back.

This isnt a fight between private sector workers and public sector workers, although the bosses want that - like they love pitting unemployed (created by their system) vs employed, or immigrants vs native, or whites against blacks - anything that keeps our class from standing up to their class enables them to keep fucking us, and, as we are seeing at the moment, making all us pay for THEIR CRISIS!!. Its a fight between our class and theirs. By attacking workers yopu are siding with the bosses class, and it means you are further digging your own grave.
wutang

Postby wutang » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm

The fact is that instead of private sector workers saying 'look at the pensions of public sector workers' they should be looking at their own pensions, and asking "why do we put up with this shafting?". The answer is that the capitalist class (which includes the Government - who exist to defend the rich and powerful) benefits from fucking you, thats how their system works.
wutang

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 pm

wutang wrote:The fact is that instead of private sector workers saying 'look at the pensions of public sector workers' they should be looking at their own pensions, and asking "why do we put up with this shafting?". The answer is that the capitalist class (which includes the Government - who exist to defend the rich and powerful) benefits from fucking you, thats how their system works.

Yes, yes. I see your point but 3% next week would seriously fuck up my life as it is now. I will probably have to cling to the state pension despite me having to pay into the pot of public sector pensions. Civil Service suggests a vocation.

I remember the days when Fathers would tell their children to work in the Civil Service because of the pension.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs