Burgled mother posts message to thieves on lamposts

Burgled mother posts message to thieves on lamposts

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 am

The mother of a family of four living in South London, was so incensed by burglars who raided their house, she has penned a letter to them and posted it on lamposts and trees in her area.

The raid which took place while she and her daughters were at an art exhibition and her husband was on his way home from work, netted the thieves goods and jewellery of sentimental value to the family, including their children's christening bracelets.

In part of the letter she states, "How could you look at the photos of our children and then take their possesions?" and "We will never understand what makes people like you".

Now I came from Peckham, South London and was driven out by the influx of blacks into the area, I would never go back. But over the past 10-15 years, many middle class, liberal people and families have moved into areas in South london, eager to show how tolerant and multicultural they are by mixing with the blacks and I am afraid that this is the result.

This woman must be incredibly naive to think that her letter is going to be regarded with anything other than scorn and amusement by those that read it. I think it is not a cry of anger and frustration at being burgled but a reaction to the realisation of her stupidity and naivety to think that ordinary law abiding people can live side by side with thieving animals.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Burgled mother posts message to thieves on lamposts

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:The mother of a family of four living in South London, was so incensed by burglars who raided their house, she has penned a letter to them and posted it on lamposts and trees in her area.

The raid which took place while she and her daughters were at an art exhibition and her husband was on his way home from work, netted the thieves goods and jewellery of sentimental value to the family, including their children's christening bracelets.

In part of the letter she states, "How could you look at the photos of our children and then take their possesions?" and "We will never understand what makes people like you".

Now I came from Peckham, South London and was driven out by the influx of blacks into the area, I would never go back. But over the past 10-15 years, many middle class, liberal people and families have moved into areas in South london, eager to show how tolerant and multicultural they are by mixing with the blacks and I am afraid that this is the result.

This woman must be incredibly naive to think that her letter is going to be regarded with anything other than scorn and amusement by those that read it. I think it is not a cry of anger and frustration at being burgled but a reaction to the realisation of her stupidity and naivety to think that ordinary law abiding people can live side by side with thieving animals.

What a load of BS you write. No one drove you out of anywhere. Middle class people have lived in South London since waybackwhen and still do. Even top professionals live there. For example, the majority share holder and publisher of Ebury Press still lives in Peckham. Who do you think can afford the million pound plus properties in Peckham?

As for thieving animals, the vast majority of burglars convicted in the UK and London are white.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 am

"But over the past 10-15 years, many middle class, liberal people and families have moved into areas in South london, eager to show how tolerant and multicultural they are by mixing with the blacks and I am afraid that this is the result."

What is the result?

There is no knowledge of either the colour (as if that matters) of the thieves, nor even where they come from.

For all you know, they may well be a gang of professional white housebreakers.

Or a chavvy white brat like this one...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... etter.html

And if by any remote chance you are suggesting that any local white burglars learned their trade from their black pals, you are madder than a box of frogs.
Cannydc

Postby bambi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:

oh dear

it must suck to be you :smilin:
bambi

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:41 pm

bambi wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

oh dear

I think that every time our resident BNP cyber activist posts :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
bambi wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

oh dear

I think that every time our resident BNP cyber activist posts :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I noted today that WM Police are searching for a white burglar who broke into a partially sighted 74 old woman's home last night.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:The mother of a family of four living in South London, was so incensed by burglars who raided their house, she has penned a letter to them and posted it on lamposts and trees in her area.

TJ I live on the Kings Road in London and the suggestion that Black people are wholly responsible for burglary is way off mate.

I have lived in this area since 95 and I can tell you quite categorically that there are gangs of kids who I have seen going around on pushbikes,breaking into cars and speeding off with anything they feel worth nicking and I have never seen a black kid doing this--only white.
I have even been leaning out of my window watching people trying car doors and boots as they walk along the street(and called Plod but he never gets there on time) and the majority have been white.

I have seen gangs beating each other up,or picking on individuals--trying to mug them basically--in this area--and now that is in the main a black thing--but just here.
A friend of mine was stopped by a pretty young black girl who asked if he had change for a £50 note and as he pulled out his wallet he was surrounded by a gang of black youths--So he smashed the first one in the nose and ran like crazy to a well lit area outside a pub packed with people.

There are bad people amongst all races and blame their parents--it is nurture --not nature!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:

TJ I live on the Kings Road in London and the suggestion that Black people are wholly responsible for burglary is way off mate.

I have lived in this area since 95 and I can tell you quite categorically that there are gangs of kids who I have seen going around on pushbikes,breaking into cars and speeding off with anything they feel worth nicking and I have never seen a black kid doing this--only white.
I have even been leaning out of my window watching people trying car doors and boots as they walk along the street(and called Plod but he never gets there on time) and the majority have been white.

I have seen gangs beating each other up,or picking on individuals--trying to mug them basically--in this area--and now that is in the main a black thing--but just here.
A friend of mine was stopped by a pretty young black girl who asked if he had change for a £50 note and as he pulled out his wallet he was surrounded by a gang of black youths--So he smashed the first one in the nose and ran like crazy to a well lit area outside a pub packed with people.

There are bad people amongst all races and blame their parents--it is nurture --not nature!!

Lordy, I don't say blacks are wholly responsible for burglaries, but Peckham is 70% black now, 20% other foreign nationals and 10% white English spread mainly on the outskirts. It is the same in surrounding areas, like Lewisham, East Dulwich, Catford, West Norwood and out to Croydon which is very heavily populated with blacks and other immigrants.

It isn't any mistake that these areas have very high crime rates and any person living in these areas with anything worth stealing, does so at their own risk. Yes I have seen white kids getting up to crime, I also hear how they speak, close your eyes and they could be from any Island in the West Indies.

I have grown up with them, and yes there are some which are ok, but on the whole, particularly the younger ones, they are criminally orientated.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
bambi wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

oh dear

Like I have always said, I know nothing about the BNP or the EDL, except what I hear from people like you. So, as I couldn't give a tinkers cuss what your opinions are, the same goes to those of the BNP and EDL. I am my own man and react to what I see with my own eyes. :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:
bambi wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

oh dear

Like I have always said, I know nothing about the BNP or the EDL, except what I hear from people like you. So, as I couldn't give a tinkers cuss what your opinions are, the same goes to those of the BNP and EDL. I am my own man and react to what I see with my own eyes. :hand:

So your not a gullible cunt who parrots lies and urban myths?

When will that start?

Postby KeithTas » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Some people walk about with rose coloured glasses. FFS take a look around you, take a fucking good look and see what multiculturalism has done to your country. Lets have none of this BNP bollocks or the scorn shown the the "bigoted" little old lady that confronted Gordon Brown about it this has nothing what so ever to do with racism. Just take a good look around you, something is broken, the whole of Europe has spoken about the failure of multicultralism.

Certain parts of London have been turned into cesspits whether they are blacks, asians, pykies or whites, something is broken. The black gang culture is fucking real.

I live in a relatively safe environment here in Hobart, however over the past 5-10 years there has been a concerted effort to bring in so called refugees from the Sudan and other African counties. Even in this short time frame we have seen a sharp increase in knife and machete crimes and murders. A number of women have been litterally hacked to pieces by these fuckwits. This sort of crime was unheard of in Hobart. Let me tell you the signs are there that enclaves are forming and it is all down to failed multiculturalism.

This has nothing to do with racism so let's have none of this name slinging bollocks.

Just because someone like Trap shows concern for his country does not make them racists or facists, they are concerned citizens, just the the old lady that confronted Gordon Brown if you can remember that far back.
KeithTas

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:21 pm

QC's mom did the same
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just couldnt resist thatun
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 am

KeithTas wrote:Some people walk about with rose coloured glasses. FFS take a look around you, take a fucking good look and see what multiculturalism has done to your country. Lets have none of this BNP bollocks or the scorn shown the the "bigoted" little old lady that confronted Gordon Brown about it this has nothing what so ever to do with racism. Just take a good look around you, something is broken, the whole of Europe has spoken about the failure of multicultralism.

Certain parts of London have been turned into cesspits whether they are blacks, asians, pykies or whites, something is broken. The black gang culture is fucking real.

I live in a relatively safe environment here in Hobart, however over the past 5-10 years there has been a concerted effort to bring in so called refugees from the Sudan and other African counties. Even in this short time frame we have seen a sharp increase in knife and machete crimes and murders. A number of women have been litterally hacked to pieces by these fuckwits. This sort of crime was unheard of in Hobart. Let me tell you the signs are there that enclaves are forming and it is all down to failed multiculturalism.

This has nothing to do with racism so let's have none of this name slinging bollocks.

Just because someone like Trap shows concern for his country does not make them racists or facists, they are concerned citizens, just the the old lady that confronted Gordon Brown if you can remember that far back.

So why do they trot out lies and urban myths? Why do they highlight newspaper stories which have been exposed as made up bollocks? Black gang culture has been around for decades. The cunts on here blame the last Govt for it when the likes of Thatcher did fuck all about it. :shake head:

Accepting refugees and asylum seekers has NOTHING to do with multi-culturalism. Never has been never will be.

If you look at headlines from the media and change one word. You will find yourself transported into the mindset of the 1930s. Change Muslim to Jew and hey presto!

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 am

waste of time putting letters on the lamp posts................burgling scrotes dont give a fuck.

way better, imho

get busy round the estates, in the pubs, speak to people, dont crack on you've been turned over..if you dont know anyone whose a bit dodgy, and who may know the burglars.......let it be known that you are offering good money for a few items, if there are any about, some of which were yours nicked in the burglary

make it your lifes mission to track the bastards down, its easier than you think

and then, once you've discovered who done it
cable ties, gaffer tape, empty lock up.............exact your revenge at your own pace.......

then when done
hang them from the lamp posts :smilin:
Mark

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:"But over the past 10-15 years, many middle class, liberal people and families have moved into areas in South london, eager to show how tolerant and multicultural they are by mixing with the blacks and I am afraid that this is the result."

What is the result?

There is no knowledge of either the colour (as if that matters) of the thieves, nor even where they come from.

For all you know, they may well be a gang of professional white housebreakers.

Or a chavvy white brat like this one...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... etter.html

And if by any remote chance you are suggesting that any local white burglars learned their trade from their black pals, you are madder than a box of frogs.
Statistically housebreakers are more likely to be White.
Cactus Jack

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs