YANKS GO BONKERS AS BLACK FRIDAY ERUPTS

YANKS GO BONKERS AS BLACK FRIDAY ERUPTS

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:18 am

Watching film of thousands of American women screaming, fighting, spraying each other with pepper spray, even shooting...

All in the name of a cheap(er) X Box console at the sales.

In the most violent incident, a man is in a stable but critical condition in hospital after being shot in the early hours as he left a Walmart with a group of people in San Leandro, California, when they resisted two armed robbers who demanded their purchases

Elsewhere:

A man was reportedly detained for resisting arrest after a fight at the jewellery counter in the early hours at a Walmart in Kissimmee, Florida

Police are looking for two suspects after gunfire erupted early on Friday at a shopping centre in Fayetteville, North Carolina; there were no reports of injuries

Security workers reportedly used pepper spray on shoppers who began grabbing at goods before they were unloaded from pallets at a Walmart in Kinston, North Carolina

A woman was shot in the foot by a robber as she loaded her purchases into her car in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; the gunman fled as one of the victim's companions brandished a revolver and fired warning shots

The day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday, and judging by the televised scenes it isn't going to be long before full scale riots break out every time someone puts on a sale. The name will then be fully justified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15879139
Cannydc

Re: YANKS GO BONKERS AS BLACK FRIDAY ERUPTS

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

materialism has reached such feverish hights
these people have a certain zombi look about them
feral uncontained out of control
id never take my kid to such an event
prolly safer at an old firm game ffs....
Big Fat Frosty

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Nelson Sepulveda, a New York building superintendent, was the first in line at a Manhattan Best Buy store having queued for 28 hours before it opened.

He wanted to get his hands on a 42-in LCD television for $200 (£130) and other items, Reuters news agency reported.

TBF I would shoot someone if it meant getting a 42 inch TV for £130
wutang

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm

wutang wrote:
Nelson Sepulveda, a New York building superintendent, was the first in line at a Manhattan Best Buy store having queued for 28 hours before it opened.

He wanted to get his hands on a 42-in LCD television for $200 (£130) and other items, Reuters news agency reported.

TBF I would shoot someone if it meant getting a 42 inch TV for £130

I wouldn't.

You can get one with slight damage to the back for £80 if you look

Postby Maddog » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I was going to start a thread about the OWS bunch and their plans to "occupy" some retail stores to affect what ever change it is the want to affect. These crazy shoppers would have beat them so bad, they would be begging for the cops to save their asses. Don't get in the way of a crazed women with credit cards on black friday.
Maddog

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs