So, Richard Dawkins believes in Intelligent Design

Re: So, Richard Dawkins believes in Intelligent Design

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Frank Black wrote:see this is why u piss me off
as said earlier many many times

..................THE POSSIBILITY...........................

NOT THIS IS A FACT
FFS
PISS OFF YOUR BORING ME

And you are begining to look like a right :off head: :hand: no one said it was fact you dill, it was an admission to the possibility, even admitting to the possibility of finding a "marker" at the molecular level of a creator.... NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT GOD FFS !!
3rdLeg

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:17 pm

oh and btw yes your are bringing god into this

you pasted an edited video from a religous nutjobs youtube page
where another religous nutjob is trying to trip up an renowned athiest
ffs....
total fucking god ridden OP
you dont even know which side your on do you
dawkins is a respected man of science
STIEN is a god ridden wanker
Big Fat Frosty

Postby wutang » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 pm

NOT THIS IS A FACT
FFS
PISS OFF YOUR BORING ME

Exactly. All Dawkins said was that there COULD BE A POSSIBILITY of 'Alien' involvement but to support that you would have to find some kind of signature within molecular biochemical details. 3rdLeg has made the leap from this possibility to working on the assumption that IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, when quite clearly it hasnt.
wutang

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

any way i gotta go
im off to church..

TO BURN THE FUCKING THING DOWN

have a nice day
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Frank Black wrote:oh and btw yes your are bringing god into this

you pasted an edited video from a religous nutjobs youtube page
where another religous nutjob is trying to trip up an renowned athiest
ffs....
total fucking god ridden OP
you dont even know which side your on do you
dawkins is a respected man of science
STIEN is a god ridden wanker

I don't give a monkeys about this fella, it is dawkins admission that is of interest, but answer me this, why are you even commenting on this thread, after all it is such a bore bla bla...

Dawkins scenario isn't edited, he actually said it, maybe that is what is pissing you off.. I don't care who the interviewer was, or what youtube channel, just what dawkins said.
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Frank Black wrote:any way i gotta go
im off to church..

TO BURN THE FUCKING THING DOWN

have a nice day

Good for you, just make sure you take the silver first.
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 pm

wutang wrote:

NOT THIS IS A FACT
FFS
PISS OFF YOUR BORING ME

Exactly. All Dawkins said was that there COULD BE A POSSIBILITY of 'Alien' involvement but to support that you would have to find some kind of signature within molecular biochemical details. 3rdLeg has made the leap from this possibility to working on the assumption that IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, when quite clearly it hasnt.

Maybe WUT can show us all where i have said it was fact or proven?

The title was to get attention, the media does it all the time. So waiting WUT, balls big enough?
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Obviously they are not that big after all...
3rdLeg

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 pm

maybe you bored him to death

"Dawkins scenario isn't edited"
oh yes it is its cut off at the point where stiens little ruse then gets busted
stien is trying to further his creationist agenda
and its people like you that help him
u say u dont beleive in god???
so why do hate an atheist so much
that youd post a pathetic stitch job by a zealot???
and if u and keitho have some private little dawkins war
going on about aliens then who gives a fuck
this is dawkins NOT david icke FFS
alien civilisation fits in nicley with darwinism

and ill tell u what pisses me off
creationist are trying to hijack science
without coming clean and saying the bibles a pile of shit
Big Fat Frosty

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I have been following the UFO debate between 3rdleg and Keithtass. Keithtass denies Aliens visiting the earth or that they could of manipulated life on earth, 3rdleg believes they have.
I think this is the point 3rdleg is trying to make. Richard Dawkins says it is plausable. To be honest i don't really care, both are loonies.
charlie

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

yea..
i know
i just hate creationists like stien
and that guys youtube page is the
biggest pious sack of shit on utube
Big Fat Frosty

Postby KeithTas » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

OK so I'm just a lazy fuck. I posted this on the other thread.

You see Frank Leggo is going down the same path as the religious of this world. Dawkins like most prominent people has hundreds of videos of himself saying all sorts of things. Leggo like the religious zealots has decided to cherry pick on a quote made by Dawkins to try to (just like the religious zealots) discredit him. He's doing this because Dawkins work simple does not fit in with Leggo's beliefs that aliens HAVE interbred with humans and that they still visit earth and that the US government (and others) are covering up alien "visitations".

As I have said in earlier posts just because someone thinks something is possible or plausible does not make it real. Fuck even Dawkins himself does not dismiss the possiblity of the existence of god, he's about 99.99999999999% sure there is no god but he bing a scientist never discounts anything. This is where Leggo comes in, he cannot distinguish between fact and fantasy and the actual real world.

It is plausable and possible for me to walk through my living room wall, every physicist will state this without exception (even Dawkins a non physicist will state it), however every physicist will tell you that it is also impossible to do because as I've pointed out to Leg there are varying levels of impossibilities including absolute impossibilities and statistical impossibilities. Alien visitations fall into statistical impossibilities.

What Leggo should do is to stop cherry picking from whackjob youtube sites, stop following the religious lead of trying to discredit Dawkins and go read some of his stuff. I said he should read The Blind Watchmaker, there he will find Dawkins views on the possiblity of aliens creating life on earth, he will also find various other possiblities of how life got started on earth, the probability and improbability of life getting started not just on earth but also elsewhere in the universe. Now I'm not saying that Dawkins is right in these matters but what he does do is bring real world science to the table without all the myths, legends and "whackjob" ideas.

What Leggo fails to see is that everything is not actually possible despite what futurists might say. Fuck I nearly forgot, there is no physical evidence of any alien visitations, not one atom of alien material has ever been found. Sure there are plenty of reports and "eyewitness" accounts, and these funny enough mirror those of the god botherers.

Perhap Dawkins next book should be The Alien Delusion.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 pm

This is where you miss my point, Dawkins talks about the possibiliy of an alien life seeding earth, if he says that is a plausable scenario, then it is plausable they must of travelled here to do it. or was it by magic.

I don't give a fuck if you call it cherry picking etc, the fact is it is his words, same as i couldn't give a shit what forum i picked it up on, God, Gay, lizards R Us... Crickey, even the Guest poster got it despite calling myself and you a looney... :hand:

Again you state statistically impossible, that would be true if you were looking from a human perspective, 1 group with a limited lifespan, but would it be statistically impossible for a nomadic race? A theory sure, though one that Kaku also shares.

I do not discredit Dawkins for his academic work, same as you can't discredit Stanton Friedman for his nuclear physicist work, however he would be a nutjob to you for his ufology work same as i think dawkins is a militant athiest nutjob..
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 am

Dawkins says a great many things Leggo and as I've said you are trying to discredit him by cherry picking on one piece of a conversation, again typical of what the religious do, you and the UFO bullshit industry are treading the same path only you cannot see it.

Take some time read a couple of his books Leggo, that way you will know where he stands on evolution by natural selection (without the need for god OR alien intervention). I have said you are in this psuedo science world at the moment and caught up in the cult of UFO's, it is really no different to scientology, the moonies or the exclusive bretherend. I can understand your frustration, you believe in something and cannot for the life of you understand why this belief is not "mainstream". This purely because you have fallen into this bullshit industry and are no different to the religious.

We I say no different Leggo, you are even worse than the religious in a lot of ways, unless the UFO cult was indoctrinated into you by your parents (which I doubt) you went into this psuedo science with open eyes, this just goes to show how fucking gullible the general public can be.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am

KeithTas wrote:Dawkins says a great many things Leggo and as I've said you are trying to discredit him by cherry picking on one piece of a conversation, again typical of what the religious do, you and the UFO bullshit industry are treading the same path only you cannot see it.

Take some time read a couple of his books Leggo, that way you will know where he stands on evolution by natural selection (without the need for god OR alien intervention). I have said you are in this psuedo science world at the moment and caught up in the cult of UFO's, it is really no different to scientology, the moonies or the exclusive bretherend. I can understand your frustration, you believe in something and cannot for the life of you understand why this belief is not "mainstream". This purely because you have fallen into this bullshit industry and are no different to the religious.

We I say no different Leggo, you are even worse than the religious in a lot of ways, unless the UFO cult was indoctrinated into you by your parents (which I doubt) you went into this psuedo science with open eyes, this just goes to show how fucking gullible the general public can be.

Yeah i cherry picked but didn't make up what he said, he says it is plausable that an advanced alien civilization could of seeded life on earth.. and after all your ranting your guru actually says it was plausable.. I understand how that can make you feel Keitho... :pmsl:

I tell you what Keitho, if Dawkins has or comes out with a book on Alien life in the Universe i will read it, but i am uninterested in listning/reading to him debunking deities as i do not give a rats arse for religion. :hand:
3rdLeg

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs