More Tory Hypocrisy

More Tory Hypocrisy

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orter.html

He has urged people to break today's public sector strikes - but Conservative minister Michael Gove was once on the picket line himself.
The Education Secretary, who has repeatedly called for teachers to call off their industrial action, walked out while working on a regional newspaper in 1989.
He had called for a 'Mum's Army' of strike breakers to keep schools open today.

He claimed that he 'didn't agree' with the walkout but as a new reporter and new union member he felt duty bound to join in.
Today 750,000 public sector workers walked out on strike and one million children were forced to miss lessons in strikes he has condemned.

Twenty years ago the young grinning journalist was pictured holding a placard saying 'NUJ official picket don't cross' as he joined nine colleagues on the frontline.

Mr Gove was working for the Press and Journal newspaper in Aberdeen at the time while Margaret Thatcher was in Downing Street.
As hundreds of thousands walked out on strike today, the 43-year-old said he did not think it was right that teachers staged a walk out over pension reform.
'I feel disappointed that people have chosen to go out on strike today. I understand that there are really strong feelings about pensions and we absolutely want to ensure that everyone in the public, especially teachers, have decent pensions.
'But I just don't think it's a good idea to have gone out on strike today.
'We're still in negotiations and the people who really lose out as a result of today's strike are children who are not in school enjoying their lessons, and in particular hard-working parents, who have been put to quite a lot of inconvenience as a result of this action.'
At the weekend he had called for parents to take over classes and keep classes going despite the industrial action.

For once the readers comments are defo mastercard material

Re: More Tory Hypocrisy

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

Guest wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009849/Michael-Gove-strike-young-newspaper-reporter.html

He has urged people to break today's public sector strikes - but Conservative minister Michael Gove was once on the picket line himself.
The Education Secretary, who has repeatedly called for teachers to call off their industrial action, walked out while working on a regional newspaper in 1989.

He claimed that he 'didn't agree' with the walkout but as a new reporter and new union member he felt duty bound to join in.
Today 750,000 public sector workers walked out on strike and one million children were forced to miss lessons in strikes he has condemned.

Twenty years ago the young grinning journalist was pictured holding a placard saying 'NUJ official picket don't cross' as he joined nine colleagues on the frontline.

Mr Gove was working for the Press and Journal newspaper in Aberdeen at the time while Margaret Thatcher was in Downing Street.
As hundreds of thousands walked out on strike today, the 43-year-old said he did not think it was right that teachers staged a walk out over pension reform.
'I feel disappointed that people have chosen to go out on strike today. I understand that there are really strong feelings about pensions and we absolutely want to ensure that everyone in the public, especially teachers, have decent pensions.
'We're still in negotiations and the people who really lose out as a result of today's strike are children who are not in school enjoying their lessons, and in particular hard-working parents, who have been put to quite a lot of inconvenience as a result of this action.'
At the weekend he had called for parents to take over classes and keep classes going despite the industrial action.

tl/dr

due to

an twat posting this :whistle:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 am

Guest wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009849/Michael-Gove-strike-young-newspaper-reporter.html

Don't do what I do...

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Hip Hip Hooray for the stupid moron who posted this........People change and views change but the moron who posted this.....will never change he is a Moron..... :yikes:
Rocthedog

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 pm

======================================================

How can we trust anyone who "didn`t agree" but still went and done it? Talk about not standing up for what you believe in.
How many times today is there something he doesn`t agree with, but does it anyway?
No wonder the country is so fucked up.
joekingman

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

When it comes to hypocrisy you seem to be very choosy as long as it's directed at rightwingers. It's a bit like trying to say that the Labour Party did not have any communists in it. I bet you Dennis Healey is still a card carrying member of the Labour Party. (I hope he is still with us).

Tony Blair was a member of CND people move on and politics evolves. As a consequence this country now has a huge political void. I'll never vote for the three main parties again. Or should I say two. I would not give the Libdems the light of day. Clegg is the biggest hypocrite going.
spicy

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

spicy wrote:When it comes to hypocrisy you seem to be very choosy as long as it's directed at rightwingers. It's a bit like trying to say that the Labour Party did not have any communists in it. I bet you Dennis Healey is still a card carrying member of the Labour Party. (I hope he is still with us).

Tony Blair was a member of CND people move on and politics evolves. As a consequence this country now has a huge political void. I'll never vote for the three main parties again. Or should I say two. I would not give the Libdems the light of day. Clegg is the biggest hypocrite going.

=========================================================
I beg to differ slightly, there are not 3 or 2 parites in Britain today...
Just the 1:
LiblabCon-men.
joekingman

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Vote Ukip they're on the up!
spicy

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:36 pm

spicy wrote:Vote Ukip they're on the up!

i do not know if I can trust any of them now. thats includes the BNP!
We need a new party, a British party which recognise those residing here who put this countries economy and wellfare first before any countries.
A party which encourage quality of life and not quantity.
A party which has the balls to say no to rules and laws from outside the British isles to be enforced here.
A party which do not give benefits to anyone who has just stepped foot in this country...children or not.
A party which do not employ immigrants in the immigration office or at customs.
A party who is not being held to ransom from the big boys of other countries therefore HAVING to donate our money to whatever cause they come up with.
A party who encourage Britishness and not some multicultural mixmatch which only seems to be creating hatred among the immigrants themselves, let alone the English.
No 1 culture only communities should be allowed....eg: Tower Hamlets etc.....
We are all here to live together, if they can not live with us and want their own communities and laws then they should be sent back to their countries of origin, no matter how many generations back it was....if they were born here then they should have been taught to live within the European lifestyle, not African or Asian.
I could go on!
convince me that Ukip have our British interests at heart.
joekingman

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

How about Britains first?

Go see what they are about.
spicy

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 pm

spicy wrote:How about Britains first?

Go see what they are about.

Britain's first woollen hotel room | Travel | guardian.co.uk

21 Oct 2011 ... Britain's obsession with knitting shows no sign of abating as the first 'knitted' hotel room opens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are you having a laugh? :yikes:
joekingman

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:13 pm

joekingman wrote:He claimed that he 'didn't agree' with the walkout but as a new reporter and new union member he felt duty bound to join in.

How can we trust anyone who "didn`t agree" but still went and done it? Talk about not standing up for what you believe in.
How many times today is there something he doesn`t agree with, but does it anyway?

Careful, Spicy.

You will have Join...The...Dots...Roc calling you a moron, despite your point being fair and accurate.

Double standards, slimey, underhand dealings, lack of morals.

Never, ever trust a Tory.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:
joekingman wrote:He claimed that he 'didn't agree' with the walkout but as a new reporter and new union member he felt duty bound to join in.

Careful, Spicy.

You will have Join...The...Dots...Roc calling you a moron, despite your point being fair and accurate.

Double standards, slimey, underhand dealings, lack of morals.

Never, ever trust a Tory.

Saddams WMD's = Big Porky!

British jobs for British workers = even Bigger Porkie

New arrivals are not given priority on housing = The Biggest Porkie of the lot

And there are so many more :yikes:

Never trust a Labour person --- They are pathological liars and a right country destroying bunch of cunts who put their own electorate last as they pursue their pet projects with our money ABROAD!! :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm

any evidence to support that?

the fucking Greens have more MPs

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:

any evidence to support that?

the fucking Greens have more MPs

UKIP have no answers,especially as that ill thinking fart Farage was all for putting British Troops on our streets during riots? :ohshi:

What a spangle!
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs