Iranian Embassy Told to pack their bags.

Iranian Embassy Told to pack their bags.

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm

William Hague has just informed the house that he has told the Iranian Embassy to pack their bags and leave, the climate regards all this seems very dangerous at the moment any comments?
spicy

Re: Iranian Embassy Told to pack their bags.

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:46 pm

its not the people at the embassy which are a danger to us, its the iranians who are walking our streets in view of causing terrorism.
ffs, its not as if the lot in the embassy are going to walk out with a ruckack on their backs!!!!
but once again those governing this country have fucked up and had a tiff with the iranian big boys, but its not the big boys getting killed in iran and its not the bigboys burning the British flags there either.
The bigboys, be them British or Iranian cause the trouble and its the likes of us "little" people who feel the repercussions.
joekingman

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Damned right. I suppose you have to make a start somewhere though.
spicy

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm

spicy wrote:Damned right. I suppose you have to make a start somewhere though.

yes, but this is not the start of it, its been going on for a while now. The bigboys are trying to show a stance by "evicting" the lot at the embassy, but it was our bigboys who have allowed so many iranians here without checking which side they supported first!
Will they be asking them to leave too?
joekingman

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 pm

One can only hope I suppose.
spicy

Postby joekingman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

spicy wrote:One can only hope I suppose.

yeah, but I would not rely on them doing that when they got it all so wrong in the first place.
it seems the governments can do what they like, fuck it up and then say to us "ok, this hasnt worked, but wonderful news, we are going to try something else instead"

its just getting ridiclous now!
joekingman

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 pm

spicy wrote:William Hague has just informed the house that he has told the Iranian Embassy to pack their bags and leave, the climate regards all this seems very dangerous at the moment any comments?

Sounds as though there will soon be press stories on the increase regarding the evil rulers of Iran,their subjugated people and their WMD programme.

This will be ramped up as our leaders prepare us for war.

Same old same old.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs