wtf is wrong with jeremy clarkson ?

Re: wtf is wrong with jeremy clarkson ?

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 am

DIAMONDS wrote:So the person who commited suicide had lived with this illness for a number of years, before finally having enough, and deciding to end it?

No. :NAA:

Postby karachi cork » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:
karachi cork wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:You said you have a sense of humour. I'm still waiting to see it.

The only odious thing here dear fellow, is your mind. So tell me, do you want a ban on offensive humour or not?

have you been reading my posts at all ? :gigglesnshit:

i am,however,intrigued...how you deduce that my mind is odious because of the inability to see humor
in the ridicule of suicide victims

if we work together,your explanation should provide a little of the gaiety,i'm clearly lacking :smilin:

Is it just a joke relating to suicide that you are upset with now then? Not the 'Take them out and shoot them' one anymore?

You didn't answer my questiopn on whether you would like to ban offensive jokes or not.

How is someone who commits suicide a victim? They owned their own life and THEY chose to end it. Their CHOICE

i would not ban offensive " jokes " after the water shed
the water shed is there for a reason lovey :smilin:

because children should be able to view programme content without adult supervision
especially when that programme is live
and not be subjected to odious " tongue in cheek " :gigglesnshit: references ridiculing suicide victims and advocating execution

it's not rocket science

and to answer your question

someone who commits suicide becomes a " victim " when they are preyed upon
as clarkson crassly preyed upon them to engender cheap laughs

hope this helps :thumbsup:

now to my question :smilin: ...how is my mind odious because of my inability to find the ridicule of suicide victims comical ?
karachi cork

Postby The Graduate. » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 am

You didn't say anything about the watershed before hand, now you just want it banned before the water shed, because of 'Kids' That is very hitler of you, because from memory one of his quotes was something to do with using children as a means to ban things. ( same as emotive play on a argument)

When in fact a child would not even notice.

Just using emotive excuses to further your argument and get your own way i see.

Every suicide has its different reasons ( different brains different circumstances) hence different reasons. It's a person centered suicide and no two are the same. This does NOT make them A victim of suicide and death, it makes them a victim of LIFE.

I will tell you why you are odious tomorrow, in between putting the xmas tre up because i have had a half bottle of baileys and do not trust myself to come across plain and clearly at this point.
The Graduate.

Postby KeithTas » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 am

We all know that for a long time now the BBC has embarked on a strategy to make TV shows that do not offend ANYONE (well apart from white heterosexuals). If you have ever read any of Clarksons material he openly opposes this strategy, as does any normal person because he like me and millions of other are fucking sick of all this precious political correctness and sick of every downtrodden cunt in the country complaining because someone makes a fucking comment that may or may not be attributed to them or their situation.

You can't open you mouth these days without some arsehole telling us you can't say that anymore, it is socially unnacceptable.......fuck off.

Learn to live with it for fucks sake.
KeithTas

Postby Verum » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 pm

KeithTas wrote:We all know that for a long time now the BBC has embarked on a strategy to make TV shows that do not offend ANYONE (well apart from white heterosexuals). If you have ever read any of Clarksons material he openly opposes this strategy, as does any normal person because he like me and millions of other are fucking sick of all this precious political correctness and sick of every downtrodden cunt in the country complaining because someone makes a fucking comment that may or may not be attributed to them or their situation.

You can't open you mouth these days without some arsehole telling us you can't say that anymore, it is socially unnacceptable.......fuck off.

Huh? I'm a white heterosexual and I'm not offended by the shows the BBC make. Clarkson hasn't been sacked nor censored as far as I know. And BTW, be thankful that you're not a downtrodden cunt or perhaps you'd feel like complaining, I know I do.
Verum

Postby karachi cork » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:You didn't say anything about the watershed before hand, now you just want it banned before the water shed, because of 'Kids' That is very hitler of you, because from memory one of his quotes was something to do with using children as a means to ban things. ( same as emotive play on a argument)

When in fact a child would not even notice.

Just using emotive excuses to further your argument and get your own way i see.

Every suicide has its different reasons ( different brains different circumstances) hence different reasons. It's a person centered suicide and no two are the same. This does NOT make them A victim of suicide and death, it makes them a victim of LIFE.

I will tell you why you are odious tomorrow, in between putting the xmas tre up because i have had a half bottle of baileys and do not trust myself to come across plain and clearly at this point.

an emotive ploy that is unfortunately based on something that is known to exist :smilin:
it's called reality
whether i mentioned it previously is immaterial :pointlaugh:

your despairing and sweeping generalization that " a child wouldn't even notice " really does your contention
no favors at all

and clarkson preying on suicides to garner cheap laughs,makes them a victim ...the circumstances of their demise is irrelevant
as i said...it's not rocket science :smilin:

see you tomorrow...same bat time,same bat channel :thumbsup:
karachi cork

Postby wonder worm » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:54 pm

KeithTas wrote:We all know that for a long time now the BBC has embarked on a strategy to make TV shows that do not offend ANYONE (well apart from white heterosexuals). If you have ever read any of Clarksons material he openly opposes this strategy, as does any normal person because he like me and millions of other are fucking sick of all this precious political correctness and sick of every downtrodden cunt in the country complaining because someone makes a fucking comment that may or may not be attributed to them or their situation.

you advocate taking away freedom of choice because it doesn't fit in with your view of the world

and we should all accept it because you say so ?

oh dear :pmsl:
wonder worm

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:36 pm

[quote="karachi cork"]

i would not ban offensive " jokes " after the water shed
the water shed is there for a reason lovey :smilin:

because children should be able to view programme content without adult supervision
especially when that programme is live
and not be subjected to odious " tongue in cheek " :gigglesnshit: references ridiculing suicide victims and advocating execution

it's not rocket science

quote]

Ah yes, the good ol watershed!
thankgoodness for that!
When the parents get to watch the t.v without the children after 9 o`clock and the children are tucked up in bed on facebook!!!
Times have changed. :Swink:
SaintNickers

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm

What a load of absolute morons, to make such a mountain out of what was clearly a joke.

Some people are born professional complainers. They need to grow up and get a life. :SShock:
jaceylacey

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

wtf is wrong with jeremy clarkson? He's still breathing

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs