The truth behind Emma West's rage against immigrants

The truth behind Emma West's rage against immigrants

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 am

I have the latest on that poor woman, Emma West, who has been demonised and vilified by the nation and it's media, for speaking her mind as she sees it.

She is in custody for her own protection and will appear in court on the 6th of December.

Many people, including myself, have wondered what the catalyst for her outburst was as surely there had to have been one. There was.

If you ask people who know Emma and they will tell you that she wouldn't normally say 'boo to a goose' she is generally a quiet girl and this outburst was very much out of character.

What we don't see in the video is the preceding ten minutes or so of the journey where a group of Black women, including the most vocal one, were rubbishing New Addington, it's Christmas decorations and the people who live there.

Emma was born in New Addington and her family have lived in the area for years, she had sat through listening to these immigrant women slagging off the place where she lives and the people she knows for sometime before she gathered up the courage, admittedly fuelled by drink, to speak up for herself and defend the place of her birth. She was boiling under the surface, listening to immigrants denegrate this country after being allowed to come here and settle, it is no wonder she exploded in the way she did.

I don't agree with the fact she was drunk and in charge of her child, or the fact that she was putting her child in danger, but as we all know commonsense flies out the window at times of stress and anger. Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree with her stance and I hope the truth emerges at the trial, so the country doesn't think this was an unprovoked attack on 'vulnerable' and 'innocent' poor immigrants, as we are being led to believe.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: The truth behind Emma West's rage against immigrants

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 am

Link please...

Also, what makes you think that the coloured women are immigrants?

I don't agree with the fact she was drunk and in charge of her child, or the fact that she was putting her child in danger

You don't agree yet acknowledge them as facts? Do you not think that being drunk in charge of a child is putting that child at risk? Why do you suppose people are banned from driving if they are caught drunk behind the wheel?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 am

The bit I disagree with is the idea that this piece of work could ever be described as 'poor Emma'....
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:The bit I disagree with is the idea that this piece of work could ever be described as 'poor Emma'....

I never doubted you'd disagree, people who don't live in areas of high immigration, always do. It has something to do with the 'I'm all right jack syndrome' and 'out of sight, out of mind' philosphies.

I'd describe as 'poor' any living creature isolated and alone, amongst a mob of hostile ones.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

It has rather more to do with showing a few manners, and a spark of human decency towards fellow human beings.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Stooo wrote:Link please...

Also, what makes you think that the coloured women are immigrants?

I don't agree with the fact she was drunk and in charge of her child, or the fact that she was putting her child in danger

You don't agree yet acknowledge them as facts? Do you not think that being drunk in charge of a child is putting that child at risk? Why do you suppose people are banned from driving if they are caught drunk behind the wheel?

There is no link, why would there be?.....we live in an age where truth is secondary to sensationalism. My information comes from people who know the accused, from people who actually live in the areas and know the people of New Addington, not some media hack after a good story.

I can't see the difficulty in understanding the word 'immigrant' regardless of whether they have been naturalised by some freak of law or were born here. They are of immigrant stock, just the same as a horse born in a cowshed, is still a horse. By the way, 'Coloured' is a derogatory term for Black people and regarded by many as bad as the 'N' word, so be careful, you might find yourself up in court after Emma West.

I don't agree with her being drunk and in charge of a child..... agreed I wasn't clear on that matter, though I think you chose to misinterpret my sentiments.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:30 pm

well if this is true surely her best move
woulda been to film the black women on her fone
slagging off britain and santa claus
and posted it on youtube herself??
:mrgreen: :popcorn:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The bit I disagree with is the idea that this piece of work could ever be described as 'poor Emma'....

I never doubted you'd disagree, people who don't live in areas of high immigration, always do. It has something to do with the 'I'm all right jack syndrome' and 'out of sight, out of mind' philosphies.

I'd describe as 'poor' any living creature isolated and alone, amongst a mob of hostile ones.

Have you ever been to New Addington?

The place is full of EDL thugs

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Cannydc wrote:It has rather more to do with showing a few manners, and a spark of human decency towards fellow human beings.

I couldn't agree more, but you know what it is like when a mob get together, they think they can say what they like and get away with it, expecting individuals to be too frightened to stand against them.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Frank Black wrote:well if this is true surely her best move
woulda been to film the black women on her fone
slagging off britain and santa claus
and posted it on youtube herself??
:mrgreen: :popcorn:

It would have made more sense, agreed....but would it have sparked the same furore?.......I doubt it very much.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Cannydc wrote:It has rather more to do with showing a few manners, and a spark of human decency towards fellow human beings.

I couldn't agree more, but you know what it is like when a mob get together, they think they can say what they like and get away with it, expecting individuals to be too frightened to stand against them.

Yeah like those EDL cunts who reckon they are against Islamic extremism but attack non Islamic extremists. Cunts

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm

A "poor woman" who "wouldn't normally say boo to a goose" who "gathered up the courage" to "defend the place of her birth", "it's Christmas decorations and the people who live there" against "immigrants denegrat[ing] this country after being allowed to come here and settle."

Excellent, TJ, you should write for Mills and Boon. :pmsl:
Verum

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm

"It would have made more sense, agreed....but would it have sparked the same furore?.......I doubt it very much."

It would have sparked furore all right.

Stormfront and the BNP/NF site would be up in ams.

The Wail would headline it (naturally) but fortunately most of us would treat it exactly the same way as we treat this creature - with dignified disdain and a certain knowledge that her views only represent the few, rather than the silent majority.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Have you ever been to New Addington?

The place is full of EDL thugs

Yes of course I have, I know the whole of the Croydon area very well.

Your sentiments are no doubt similar to those of the immigrant women who sparked the trouble in the first place. I prefer to see the residents of New Addington, like Emma West's family, as dispossessed Londoners, driven to the outskirts of London by successive waves of immigrants.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 pm

And, by the way, we are pretty much ALL of 'immigrant stock' to some degree or other.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs