WATCH OUT - HE'S BACK.....

WATCH OUT - HE'S BACK.....

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 am

David Icke has learnt his lesson, and yesterday in the Croatian capital he even mocked himself for that disastrous 1991 appearance on Terry Wogan’s chat show, when he was ridiculed over claims that he was the son of God.

Icke’s reception at a packed Zagreb conference centre was Messianic in its fervour. Buzzing with anticipation, 1,300 people applauded with zeal as a giant screen above the stage showed a clip of the Wogan humiliation, and a booming voiceover declared: “Nothing has stopped him, and nothing will stop him.”

“You all thought he had disappeared,” one convert told The Sunday Telegraph. “But while you were buried in The X Factor, David was taking on the world.”

To whoops, cheers, and an audience of raised camera phones, Mr Icke, 59, strode on to the stage in a salmon pink shirt – paunchy and saggier than in his TV pin-up youth, but with the same piercing blue eyes and unmistakable grey mullet. “They all think I’m mad, you know,” he said, to laughter from the devotees seated in the dark conference hall. “But imagine being called sane in a world of such insanity? What a nightmare!”

Leaning forward in their seats, a crowd of teenagers, besuited businessmen, pensioners and middle-class couples, who had paid around 150 kuna (£17), hung on his every word. They listened intently as Icke began his intoxicating, eight-hour explanation of how we are all holograms; September 11 was “engineered terrorism”; the moon is a hoax; and the world is being controlled by a cabal of shape-shifting reptiles.

Diana Dika, 43, an English teacher from Split, said her “eyes were opened” after reading Icke’s books. “It was like a puzzle coming together. It just made sense. Now I look at his website every day, and I share the information with my colleagues, friends and family. He warns about vaccinations because they are part of the control system, so just this week I argued with my doctor against having my daughter vaccinated.

Mad as a box of frogs.
Cannydc

Re: WATCH OUT - HE'S BACK.....

Postby salt basin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 am

Cannydc wrote:

Mad as a box of frogs.

icke sells books,makes television appearances and peddles his lucrative nonsense to the gullible at packed arenas

hardly mad :smilin:
salt basin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I was referring to those gullible enough to actually pay to listen to his insane ramblings.

Especially someone daft enough to expose her child to killer diseases on the whim of a man who says the queen is a lizard.
Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 pm

just coz very clever bussines man uses vaccines to further his own agenda
doesnt make them all safe or re 911,, just coz hes also a sceptic doesnt mean it wasnt an inside job

the door swings both ways

BBC's Man in Greece became psychotic and believed he was Jesus after yellow fever jab

Within hours of receiving the vaccine Mr Brabant's temperature had spiked and his condition deteriorated rapidly. He became psychotic, sobbed and saluted at television pictures of military uniforms during the Royal Wedding and believed he was Jesus. He and his family now believe that the Stamaril inoculation he received was contaminated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-jab.html
Big Fat Frosty

Postby perro » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Cannydc wrote:...and the world is being controlled by a cabal of shape-shifting reptiles...

The dinosaurs produced a species of intelligent beings. These beings survived the extinction of the dinosaurs and survived into the age of man. At first these beings enslaved humans but they were overthrown and all but destroyed by the Atlanteans. After Atlantis sank, the surviving lizard men attempted to regain their former place. The earliest Egyptians were their servants.

It's all in the writings of Robert E. Howard
perro

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 pm

and lets face it
its more beleivable than the tory party manifesto...
or any of the shit that fell outta thatchers gob
:leer: :cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:44 pm

"The dinosaurs produced a species of intelligent beings. These beings survived the extinction of the dinosaurs and survived into the age of man. At first these beings enslaved humans but they were overthrown and all but destroyed by the Atlanteans. After Atlantis sank, the surviving lizard men attempted to regain their former place. The earliest Egyptians were their servants."

LOLOLOL

Bless...
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

perro wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...and the world is being controlled by a cabal of shape-shifting reptiles...

The dinosaurs produced a species of intelligent beings. These beings survived the extinction of the dinosaurs and survived into the age of man. At first these beings enslaved humans but they were overthrown and all but destroyed by the Atlanteans. After Atlantis sank, the surviving lizard men attempted to regain their former place. The earliest Egyptians were their servants.

It's all in the writings of Robert E. Howard

And here is some actual footage :gigglesnshit:

:ohshi:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Mark » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

if david icke didn't exist

the ruling class would have invented him.

tho mad as a bag of frogs, he continually gives them the retort of "conspiriloon" everytime anyone questions the official line round anything.

hes very handy, as he shuts debate.

cos i for one dont believe half the stuff we are told

and blairs WMD lies just prove it eh.

i wonder what will be the reason for invading Iran ? we seem to be getting drip fed anti iran news & stories, so they are surely the next "global" bogeyman....

ah well, it'll all be good for our arms & Oil industry eh.............
Mark

Postby spicy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Have you actually listened to one of his tapes???

I have and some of the things he says, and they are not quite so crazy as you think.

His comments about being the son of god I believe were taken out of context I believe he should have said messenger.
spicy

Postby made up like faust » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm

spicy wrote:Have you actually listened to one of his tapes???

I have and some of the things he says, and they are not quite so crazy as you think.

such as ? :smilin:
made up like faust

Postby TeamRighty » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Mad as a box of frogs.

oi kahny, i thought only i was mad as a box of frogs :grrrrr:
TeamRighty

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm

hes very handy, as he shuts debate.
cos i for one dont believe half the stuff we are told
and blairs WMD lies just prove it eh.

i think its also the factor the stops them killing him
all the lizard stuff etc etc
if they whacked him it would prove him right
i think hes a very clever motherfucker
who like al gore has carved out a nice little
earner for himself
i think his followers view the lizard stuff
the same as most take clarcksons hamming it
up for the crowds as just the comedy filler
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Cannydc » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 am

spicy wrote:Have you actually listened to one of his tapes???

His comments about being the son of god I believe were taken out of context I believe he should have said messenger.

That statement says more about you and your state of mind than enough, ta Spicy.

To actually go as far as bothering to listen to his lunatic rambligs is bad enough.

To believe them is beyond the edges of the sane world.
Cannydc

Postby KeithTas » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:42 am

Well old Leggo did say that Ickie boy spoke a lot of sense "BUT HE TAKES THINGS A TAD TOO FAR" what a strange thing to say, he did spend months trying to justify his point as well.
KeithTas

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs