THE AFRICAN BEGGING BOWL IS OUT AGAIN!

Re: THE AFRICAN BEGGING BOWL IS OUT AGAIN!

Postby LordRaven » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Verum wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I concur,we dont know how well off we are in this country compared to the conditions some live in as far afield as South America,Africa and South East Asia.Korea was fine as far as I could see,as was Singapore but the rest of the places,even Hong Kong,abject poverty right next door to opulence. Wierd.

And now, unlike when I was a kid, you don't need to leave England to find opulence and poverty co-existing. I was born in Stepney before the bombed out slums had been cleared and later lived on a council estate in Slough. I thought things could never be worse for the poor of this country. I was wrong.

Britwell estate :yikes:

I lived in Windsor and Slough was the just otherside of M4 but the difference was dramatic :SShock:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Verum » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Verum wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I concur,we dont know how well off we are in this country compared to the conditions some live in as far afield as South America,Africa and South East Asia.Korea was fine as far as I could see,as was Singapore but the rest of the places,even Hong Kong,abject poverty right next door to opulence. Wierd.

And now, unlike when I was a kid, you don't need to leave England to find opulence and poverty co-existing. I was born in Stepney before the bombed out slums had been cleared and later lived on a council estate in Slough. I thought things could never be worse for the poor of this country. I was wrong.

Britwell estate :yikes:

I lived in Windsor and Slough was the just otherside of M4 but the difference was dramatic :SShock:

Yes, fucking Britwell! Though in fairness it was the Burnham end and I was just about out before it became notorious.
Verum

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 am

Guest wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:
Verum wrote:Lewisham - 57% white British. You're in the majority! :SShock: :SGrin:

You have been googling stats. trust me, they are wrong.
Unless there has been a mass exorcist in Lewisham of late among the black and asian community.

I live in Lewisham borough and the stats are correct.

In the council block where I live we had 6 families move in this year, all British - 5 white families and one half.

Why do you cunts always lie? Lewisham borough has a massive white presence. Who do you think can afford places in Blackheath? Blacks? Fuck Off. You remind me of a lying cunt on the Mirror called Tinky. she was a lying headcase who hated her lies being debunked.

Blackheath????????? you are having up our backs!
You are doing what Ali does, comparing the most opposites.
I have never mentions Blackheath, only Catford and Lewisham, fuck your Lewisham borough thing because you can not possibly compare Blackheath with Catford and Lewsisham.
YOU are an idiot if you even think these areas are similar.
I just can not believe you can even think about comparing them. Are you really that fucking stupid? it seems so.
SaintNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 am

SaintNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:
Verum wrote:Lewisham - 57% white British. You're in the majority! :SShock: :SGrin:

You have been googling stats. trust me, they are wrong.
Unless there has been a mass exorcist in Lewisham of late among the black and asian community.

I live in Lewisham borough and the stats are correct.

In the council block where I live we had 6 families move in this year, all British - 5 white families and one half.

Why do you cunts always lie? Lewisham borough has a massive white presence. Who do you think can afford places in Blackheath? Blacks? Fuck Off. You remind me of a lying cunt on the Mirror called Tinky. she was a lying headcase who hated her lies being debunked.

Blackheath????????? you are having up our backs!
You are doing what Ali does, comparing the most opposites.
I have never mentions Blackheath, only Catford and Lewisham, fuck your Lewisham borough thing because you can not possibly compare Blackheath with Catford and Lewsisham.
YOU are an idiot if you even think these areas are similar.
I just can not believe you can even think about comparing them. Are you really that fucking stupid? it seems so.

I live in Sydenham and there are loads of properties worth fortunes. Who can afford those? If you actually know anything about LB Lewisham and Blackheath you would know there are many properties which are under the London average. OF course you can compare any property in SE3 to SE6 or SE13, are you really that stupid? How many blacks can afford a mortgage in SE6 or SE13? A tiny percentage...

Your analysis of events in SE London is very blinkered and therefore discounted as absolute bollocks :Sgreengrin:

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 am

:warmfire:
Guest wrote:I live in Sydenham and there are loads of properties worth fortunes. Who can afford those? If you actually know anything about LB Lewisham and Blackheath you would know there are many properties which are under the London average. OF course you can compare any property in SE3 to SE6 or SE13, are you really that stupid? How many blacks can afford a mortgage in SE6 or SE13? A tiny percentage...

Your analysis of events in SE London is very blinkered and therefore discounted as absolute bollocks :Sgreengrin:

Forest hill also have some pricey property.
I grew up in South london, but did not grow up on the money side of it, so I speak as one of those who could not afford it.
Are you really that thick? Do you think that only blacks could not afford the property there, thats reminds me, Rio Ferdinands father had a pretty nice house in Catford.
You are really putting the blacks down by saying they can not afford properties there, but you seem to forget that some can. The family who lived opposite me owned their house, they were black, it made no difference to how they lived though, they still blared their music out and thought they owned the street. So your point of who can afford a property is shit cos it does not make some people any more civilized.
Please stop comparing Blackheath to Catford or Lewisham. As for Sydenham, some parts have very nice houses, some don`t. the divide is easily seen.
SaintNickers

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 am

I've lived in South London all my life, every area has its nice places and it's shit places.

What I have noticed is that there is a direct correlation between the dwindling nice areas and the influx of immigrants, in my heyday, Carribean Blacks and Paki's.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 am

SaintNickers wrote::warmfire:
Guest wrote:I live in Sydenham and there are loads of properties worth fortunes. Who can afford those? If you actually know anything about LB Lewisham and Blackheath you would know there are many properties which are under the London average. OF course you can compare any property in SE3 to SE6 or SE13, are you really that stupid? How many blacks can afford a mortgage in SE6 or SE13? A tiny percentage...

Forest hill also have some pricey property.
I grew up in South london, but did not grow up on the money side of it, so I speak as one of those who could not afford it.
Are you really that thick? Do you think that only blacks could not afford the property there, thats reminds me, Rio Ferdinands father had a pretty nice house in Catford.
You are really putting the blacks down by saying they can not afford properties there, but you seem to forget that some can. The family who lived opposite me owned their house, they were black, it made no difference to how they lived though, they still blared their music out and thought they owned the street. So your point of who can afford a property is shit cos it does not make some people any more civilized.
Please stop comparing Blackheath to Catford or Lewisham. As for Sydenham, some parts have very nice houses, some don`t. the divide is easily seen.

Sure the 0.4% of blacks can afford a £220K+ flat...Your analysis is bollocks, where is the divide between Sydenham Hill Estate and the millionaire properties on either side?

Fucking moron.

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 am

Guest wrote:
Sure the 0.4% of blacks can afford a £220K+ flat...Your analysis is bollocks, where is the divide between Sydenham Hill Estate and the millionaire properties on either side?

Fucking moron.

You have got to be having a fucking laugh aren`t ya?
:Sgreengrin:
SaintNickers

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:I've lived in South London all my life, every area has its nice places and it's shit places.

What I have noticed is that there is a direct correlation between the dwindling nice areas and the influx of immigrants, in my heyday, Carribean Blacks and Paki's.

Appatently we are liars and there is no divide, everyone is living side by side hunky dorey and the only difference between the two is the whites are the ones which own the expensive properties and the blacks don`t , apart from that, you would not see any difference between the areas.
Also the is no difference between Blackheath and catford apart from the fact that whites own the properties, other than that, all is the same.
Fuck me who is that fucking guest?
SaintNickers

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 am

Guest is either the one which calls me 'cunt' all the time, or the one who says 'stop telling lies' or the one who asks if I think Prince Charles is an immigrant......or all three of them :Slol:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Guest is either the one which calls me 'cunt' all the time, or the one who says 'stop telling lies' or the one who asks if I think Prince Charles is an immigrant......or all three of them :Slol:

OI!
I thought I was the only one getting the privilaged of being called a cunt and a liar by the mysterious "guest.
:bawlin:
SaintNickers

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:51 am

"Fuck me who is that fucking guest?"

He/she is the one who, inter alia, calls people lying cunts. Been quite accurate so far. :SGrin:
Verum

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Verum wrote:"Fuck me who is that fucking guest?"

He/she is the one who, inter alia, calls people lying cunts. Been quite accurate so far. :SGrin:

Go google your maps and talking bollox. :Sgreengrin:
SaintNickers

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 pm

When the WTO, world bank and common market enable a country to feed its population, educate and build commecial infrastructure then there wouldnt be a problem! With exeption to brittish and american interests!
art0hur0moh

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 pm

art0hur0moh wrote: brittish and american interests!

Talking about education!
SaintNickers

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs