School nativity play..a racist or peado's delight?

School nativity play..a racist or peado's delight?

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 pm

I was speaking to one of my brothers earlier and he told me his daughter asked if he wanted to go to her kids school nativity play, only tickets are going fast and restricted to two per adult.

At first he thought, yeah but after being told it wasn't actually a nativity play but something the teachers had dreamt up for the whole multicultural school to enjoy, in case non christians got offended, he declined.

He was also told that, no one can take film or photo's of the kids in the play, "because of the obvious possibilty they could be taken for the wrong reasons" but a DVD would be made by the school, for sale afterwards, at £20.

Two things sprang to my tongue immediately, firstly who decided non christians would be offended? and secondly, do they think peado's can't afford £20?

What an absolute load of PC bollocks!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: School nativity play..a racist or peado's delight?

Postby Verum » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I was speaking to one of my brothers earlier and he told me his daughter asked if he wanted to go to her kids school nativity play, only tickets are going fast and restricted to two per adult.

At first he thought, yeah but after being told it wasn't actually a nativity play but something the teachers had dreamt up for the whole multicultural school to enjoy, in case non christians got offended, he declined.

He was also told that, no one can take film or photo's of the kids in the play, "because of the obvious possibilty they could be taken for the wrong reasons" but a DVD would be made by the school, for sale afterwards, at £20.

Two things sprang to my tongue immediately, firstly who decided non christians would be offended? and secondly, do they think peado's can't afford £20?

Sounds like the school is looking to make some cash...nowt wrong with that...though this paedo paranoia is getting a bit silly.

Frankly, I find all this Christian bollocks offensive (and all the other supernatural mumbo jumbo) so I would support the school's secular effort - nothing to do with PC.
Verum

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:43 pm

So long as the school has a secular 'play' to celebrate Eid, Ramadan or whatever other festivals are celebrated by its pupils, I am fine with that.

After all, despite what some right wing whingers would have us believe, we are a secular nation and have been for a generation and more.

As for schools profiteering from such events - it was only a matter of time under this government that such things become commonplace, a government that knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing, and spreads it's creed through public life like a cancer.

Come on parents. Don't buy it. Next year the idea will be out of the window. And the school's expensive movie camera in the bin.
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Why is TJ so concerned about allowing paedophiles access to children? And how would ticket pricing affect that anyway? It seems to me John is lying and trying spread malicious racist gossip again
Cactus Jack

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Why is TJ so concerned about allowing paedophiles access to children? And how would ticket pricing affect that anyway? It seems to me John is lying and trying spread malicious racist gossip again

What you going on about?...... Knobhead
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

another question

why would your friendly neighbourhood pedo
pay good money to go to a school play in order to film and take photies to get their rocks off when,if that's their want... they can do it any day of the week,for fuck all ?

i smell bullshit

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Why is TJ so concerned about allowing paedophiles access to children? And how would ticket pricing affect that anyway? It seems to me John is lying and trying spread malicious racist gossip again

The Mail said school nativity plays were banned. Are they not? Can kids play conkers without goggles as well?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:39 pm

they did the same damn thing at my school 2 christmas's ago
i went fucking spare at a meeting of governers later on
threatened to sue them
was all back to normal last year
any school or shopping mall is breaking the law
this legislation was aimed at terrorist and nuclear powerstations etc etc
not at parents and there children
ffs
Big Fat Frosty

Postby kelks » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
The Mail said school nativity plays were banned. Are they not? Can kids play conkers without goggles as well?

it's not advisable
a conker shard could do irreparable damage

let's be careful out there :smilin:
kelks

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:

The Mail also said that Christmas had been renamed Winterval every year since 1998 and finally admitted it wasn't true this year.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Mail also said that Christmas had been renamed Winterval every year since 1998 and finally admitted it wasn't true this year.

Are you saying the Daily Mail lies?

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you saying the Daily Mail lies?
Yes but only constantly
Cactus Jack

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I know there are Catholic, muslim and jewish only schools, so surely there must be a school which caters for "non-religious" children only.
SaintNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I know there are Catholic, muslim and jewish only schools, so surely there must be a school which caters for "non-religious" children only.

And Christian schools

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs