WTF is happening with our Justice System?

Re: WTF is happening with our Justice System?

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 pm

I can not believe the lefties are actually defending this murderer!!!
Had he been a white man you lot would be calling for him to be locked up for life.
The wrong guys got locked away for it, why? because they were white and never got even near the defence this piece of cretin will get and he IS guilty.
i would not be surprised if you lot are campaigning for a cushty cell with computer and memory foam mattress right now for him.......so as not to offend him.

He is a fucking murdering piece of scum and happens to be from Bengali and happens to have lived here for over 10 years without learning to speak the language properly.
HOW MUCH MORE DISRESPECTFUL does someone have to be before you realise he has taking the fucking piss out of this country, let alone taking some poor womans life?
Crack on defending this murderer, you are just as bad as he is.
SaintNickers

Postby Verum » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Yawn.
Verum

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:02 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I can not believe the lefties are actually defending this murderer!!!
Had he been a white man you lot would be calling for him to be locked up for life.
The wrong guys got locked away for it, why? because they were white and never got even near the defence this piece of cretin will get and he IS guilty.
i would not be surprised if you lot are campaigning for a cushty cell with computer and memory foam mattress right now for him.......so as not to offend him.

He is a fucking murdering piece of scum and happens to be from Bengali and happens to have lived here for over 10 years without learning to speak the language properly.
HOW MUCH MORE DISRESPECTFUL does someone have to be before you realise he has taking the fucking piss out of this country, let alone taking some poor womans life?

Who is defending him?

Show us he is illegal as you claimed. How do you know he cannot speak the language? Do you know legalese?
If you really think that someone who challenges your pathetic racist lies is defending a murderer then you are sincerely deluded.

Postby zoftig » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I can not believe the lefties are actually defending this murderer!!!

what's disrespectful about not learning a language ?
there could,very well be extenuating circumstances

for all we know the poor lad could have a learning disability
which has impaired his ability to integrate

it has to suck to be unable to conform to prescribed standards :smilin:
zoftig

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 pm

zoftig wrote:

Guest asked who is defending him, here is your answer above: "the poor lad"???????????????????
"impair his ability to integrate"?????????????????????

but he didn`t have a problem murdering an innocent woman.
SaintNickers

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
zoftig wrote:

Guest asked who is defending him, here is your answer above: "the poor lad"???????????????????

He is NOT defending him. Where does he say he is defending him?

Guest also asked:

Show us he is illegal as you claimed. How do you know he cannot speak the language? Do you know legalese?

Do you have selective reading problems?

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Who's defending a murderer?

He hasn't gone to trial and been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he committed the crime. There has already been one dreadful fuck up in this case, I prefer to wait for the verdict until I make a judgement.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I quite agree Stoo, but then again, I have been called a cunt, and that has not been proven in court......yet.
And this forum aint a court, so it don`t count. :canny:
SaintNickers

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:45 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I quite agree Stoo, but then again, I have been called a cunt, and that has not been proven in court......yet.

You make a personal judgement without hearing or seeing any evidence?

I bet you're a giggle with the neighbors,
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby zoftig » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
zoftig wrote:

you don't have to read and write to commit murder

some murderers can be decent enough chaps

look at peter sutcliffe as a for instance
his neighbours thought he was a lovely bloke
all the while he was slaughtering prossies

extenuating circumstances...see ?

sutcliffe was a loon and this chap could well,have learning difficulties
it's hardly fair to berate the poor lad now,is it ? :smilin:
zoftig

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:I quite agree Stoo, but then again, I have been called a cunt, and that has not been proven in court......yet.

You make a personal judgement without hearing or seeing any evidence?

I bet you're a giggle with the neighbors,

Yes someone initially accused of something isn't always the convicted person...still because it is an immigrant they are absolutely sure he is guilty. They make up shit and post it as fact like saying the bloke is illegal. No evidence just bollocks.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 am

Verum wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Diversion alert !!!

If all else fails, go personal, eh TJ ?

One more time. Monday through Thursday I live and work a few minutes from Wolverhampton.

Your attempts to paint me as some sort of untravelled country boy are sadly misplaced, not least because I travelled the world for 23 years as part of HM forces...

23 years! Why didn't you help defend your country from your armchair? That's what most of the mighty righties on here prefer to do. When they're not fighting each other in the street that is. :SGrin:

yah those EDL vids of them attacking each other are fucking funny

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs