Should darker people be made to wear lights after dark?

Should darker people be made to wear lights after dark?

Postby TeamRighty » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:09 pm

i was coming home from work and nearly ran a man over, he was in dark clothing and was dark skinned, luckily his flashing LA gear trainers alerted me.
recently in the news there have been cyclists fined 30 quid for having no lights, so i think this is a good idea and would save our wonderful immigrants from getting run over.
care in the community
TeamRighty

Re: Should darker people be made to wear lights after dark?

Postby raising lazarus » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:17 pm

TeamRighty wrote:i was coming home from work and nearly ran a man over, he was in dark clothing and was dark skinned, luckily his flashing LA gear trainers alerted me.
recently in the news there have been cyclists fined 30 quid for having no lights, so i think this is a good idea and would save our wonderful immigrants from getting run over.
care in the community

we could have a sort of dulux paint card gradation thing
to determine which hue required lighting up

or perhaps complimentary white face paint ? :smilin:

it could work
raising lazarus

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:30 pm

You might laugh,and I hope you dont,but a friend of mine in South Africa ran some poor bloke over because he went round a corner on a dirt road that ran through the sugar cane fields and there was a man pissed out of his head stood in the middle of the road and by the time he saw him it was too late.

He radioed for help(they all have cb radios in their buckies) and his brother called the emergency services and also attended the scene as back up with a rifle because they knew what was likely to happen.

Whilst my mate cradled the driver and wrapped him in blankets a gang of guys from same shabbeen appeared and it was obvious that things were going to get nasty--until his brother fired a warning shot over their heads and they dispersed.

By the time the police and ambulance arrived the poor guy had died and my friend was duly arrested and he spent the next 6 months waiting to see if he was going to be prosecuted.

The next time I was there he showed me the spot where it happened and there were people wandering around in total darkness that were very very dificult to see so I fully understood his predicament.

I know you posted this thread as a gag but sadly there is an element of truth to it as my story hopefully explains.

It is no laughing matter.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cherry Blossom » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

should whites wear black shoe polish during daylight hours? :SGrin:
Cherry Blossom

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Eh no, Black people don't need lights and white people don't need black shoe polish. Perhaps instead drivers should just be more careful when they are driving :Srolleyes:
Vicky

Postby KeithTas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Of course there was the very famous case of an African that saw the old TV ad campaign that used the slogan Wear Something White At Night. He went out and bought a white coat, white trousers, white shirt, white hat, white gloves and white shoes............he got ran over by a fucking snow plough.
KeithTas

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Cherry Blossom wrote:should whites wear black shoe polish during daylight hours? :SGrin:

Many wear black shoes now but the hi viz trainers sported by most people who want smelly feet are easiest spotted.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I know you posted this thread as a gag but sadly there is an element of truth to it as my story hopefully explains.
==============================================
He didn`t actually Lordie, the whole point is, there is most definately an element of truth in in, as you have pointed out.
it is a fact that it is harder to see a black face than a white face at night.
SaintNickers

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I know you posted this thread as a gag but sadly there is an element of truth to it as my story hopefully explains.
He didn`t actually Lordie, the whole point is, there is most definately an element of truth in in, as you have pointed out.

It's hard to see the faces of white hoodies when they are trying to mug you as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Canuck » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Maybe white people should wear something black when they walk beside a road when there's snow all over the ground ...

:gigglesnshit:
Canuck

Postby back to the drawing board » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 pm

SaintNickers wrote:I know you posted this thread as a gag but sadly there is an element of truth to it as my story hopefully explains.

that would be true if the person were walking towards you

if they're walking away then that theory goes to shit :smilin:
back to the drawing board

Postby KeithTas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:27 pm

All the WW II films I've seen that featured alpine troops I've never seen a black bloke in any of them, especially on the German side.
KeithTas

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

:Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Victoria wrote:Eh no, Black people don't need lights and white people don't need black shoe polish. Perhaps instead drivers should just be more careful when they are driving :Srolleyes:

How careful do you need to be when there is a spook, riding a bike 5 times too small for him, with no lights and wearing dark clothing from the tips of his toes to the top of his hoodie, in the middle of the road?

Please don't say "look for the whites of their eyes" most of them wear shades, even at night.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Canuck » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Anyway...

The same can be aplied to anyone white...

If they wear dark clothes at night walking beside the road or riding a bicycle they might get run over...

My conclusion...

The OP is stupid...
Canuck

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs