26 to 1 Idiot Dave Isolates Britain

26 to 1 Idiot Dave Isolates Britain

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Now before you eurosceptics start celebrating, we will NOT be leaving the EU, nor will we be getting a referendum on EU membership. Instead 26 countries will continue shaping the EU while Britain looks on from the sidelines.

Achievemnent = fuckall except to appease Tory little Englanders. Well done, Dave.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16116276
Verum

Re: 26 to 1 Idiot Dave Isolates Britain

Postby tribady » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm

and no handshake either

poor dave

he must have felt such a cunt :trollface:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... werve.html
tribady

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Verum wrote:Now before you Euro-sceptics start celebrating, we will NOT be leaving the EU, nor will we be getting a referendum on EU membership. Instead 26 countries will continue shaping the EU while Britain looks on from the sidelines.

Achievemnent = fuckall except to appease Tory little Englanders . Well done, Dave.

How many times will the Irish have a referendum?

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:25 pm

"It's a terrible outcome for Britain because we are going to be now excluded from key economic decisions that will affect our country in the future,"
Ed Miliband, Labour

"I think any eurosceptic who might be rubbing their hands in glee about the outcome of the summit last night should be careful what they wish for”
Nick Clegg, LibDem

"We finish this summit with Cameron having gained absolutely nothing, with the prospect of us repatriating powers having disappeared completely and with the City of London, that he sought to protect, now more vulnerable than it has ever been."
Nigel Farage, UKIP

"I'm a fucking genius."
David Cameron, Conservative
Verum

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"You decided to wait for the ship that sails the day after the Titanic"

Maddog.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Verum wrote:"It's a terrible outcome for Britain because we are going to be now excluded from key economic decisions that will affect our country in the future,"
Ed Miliband, Labour

"I think any eurosceptic who might be rubbing their hands in glee about the outcome of the summit last night should be careful what they wish for”
Nick Clegg, LibDem

"We finish this summit with Cameron having gained absolutely nothing, with the prospect of us repatriating powers having disappeared completely and with the City of London, that he sought to protect, now more vulnerable than it has ever been."
Nigel Farage, UKIP

"I'm a fucking genius."

So the bankers (the people who got us into this mess in the first place) are being protected from regulation that would help stop us from being fucked over again. Bye bye UK manufacturing and don't worry about any revenue being raised from those who will be forced out of work as those at the top avoid tax as well!

Trebles all round :cheers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Verum wrote:"It's a terrible outcome for Britain because we are going to be now excluded from key economic decisions that will affect our country in the future,"
Ed Miliband, Labour

Nick Clegg, LibDem

Nigel Farage, UKIP

"I'm a fucking genius."

You missed one out, the funniest backhanded compliment of the day...

"David Cameron played a blinder"
(Boris Johnson, relishing his leadership of the Tory party moving several steps closer)
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm

As I like being in EU all i can say is Dave you stupid bastard!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ed Miliband, Labour

Nick Clegg, LibDem

Nigel Farage, UKIP

"I'm a fucking genius."

So the bankers (the people who got us into this mess in the first place) are being protected from regulation that would help stop us from being fucked over again. Bye bye UK manufacturing and don't worry about any revenue being raised from those who will be forced out of work as those at the top avoid tax as well!

Trebles all round :cheers:

Regulation from whom? Not anyone you will ever be allowed to vote for.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:As I like being in EU all i can say is Dave you stupid bastard!!

Thank fuck no sensible people voted for that shower

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Verum wrote:Now before you eurosceptics start celebrating, we will NOT be leaving the EU, nor will we be getting a referendum on EU membership. Instead 26 countries will continue shaping the EU while Britain looks on from the sidelines.

Achievemnent = fuckall except to appease Tory little Englanders. Well done, Dave.

Dave did the right thing.........Get over it ...well done Dave ... :more beer: Cheers..
Rocthedog

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Not quite 26-1...Sweden and Hungary are still yet to decide....preferring to ask their people if they want Germany and France to run their country for them.

They have said that they promise it won't be Stukas and Panzers, the occupation of their country will be totally bloodless, this time round.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Made me laugh how the Premier of ex Soviet State, Lithuania, proudly exclaimed afterward that they were now "more European" than the British.

Well whoopee do you dozy tart, how about coming over and taking the hundreds of thousands of your people here, back with you, so they can be 'more European' back on their own turf.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Verum » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Nationalism, don't you just love it? Almost wiped out Europe and crippled the UK in the 20th Century but there are still those here that advocate it. Thick bastards.
Verum

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Verum wrote:Nationalism, don't you just love it? Almost wiped out Europe and crippled the UK in the 20th Century but there are still those here that advocate it. Thick bastards.

Wet Liberal Wankers.......would all be lying in lime pits, with shocked looks on their skulls if it wasn't for people with more aggression and pride than your average cockroach. Naive bastards
Trapper John
Gunner.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs