Is calling someone a cunt racist?

Re: Is calling someone a cunt racist?

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 pm

I cant't Fudge you being the biggest C U N T on your own blog can I ...........You Wannabe Aussie......You never answered how you got into OZ did you........I know why you call yourself 3rd leg....You got to when your walking round with your head stuck up your arse........Any way why are you not posting on an Aussie site...Or wouldn't they have you.......
Rocthedog

Postby TeamRighty » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 pm

there is many racist cunt on here :Sgreengrin:
TeamRighty

Postby art1hur1moh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

Noun Taboo. 1 the female genitals (cunt lane in London was a common port of call for sailers), 2 offencive slang. a woman considerd sexualy (sexy/cunt same meening), 3 offencive slang. a meen or obnoxious person.

No racial definition! Though.... I am using Collins English definitions 97. Forign and updated definitions could include race?
art1hur1moh

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Rocthedog wrote:I cant't Fudge you being the biggest C U N T on your own blog can I ...........You Wannabe Aussie......You never answered how you got into OZ did you........I know why you call yourself 3rd leg....You got to when your walking round with your head stuck up your arse........Any way why are you not posting on an Aussie site...Or wouldn't they have you.......

RocFudger you dill, this aint SOL anymore " why are you not posting on an Aussie site"

I know you cant fudge cunt because you are a dunny boy Roc, a back door bandit, the reach around RocFudger :pmsl:

Lets see screaming into this world at the Alfred.. :thud: what a thick fudger you are..
3rdLeg

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 am

3rd, if you werre called an aussie cunt would that offend you as much as a b***k person being called a b***k cunt?

why is it ok to call someone an aussie but not a paki?
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 am

TeamRighty wrote:3rd, if you werre called an aussie cunt would that offend you as much as a b***k person being called a b***k cunt?

Aussie is not considered to be a derogatory term by Australians, much like Brit isn't for the British, whereas Pakistanis apparently don't like paki. But what about Abo cunt for indigenous Aussies?

It's about good manners and respect - something which seems alien to you.
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 am

Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:3rd, if you werre called an aussie cunt would that offend you as much as a b***k person being called a b***k cunt?

Aussie is not considered to be a derogatory term by Australians, much like Brit isn't for the British, whereas Pakistanis apparently don't like paki. But what about Abo cunt for indigenous Aussies?

i dont mind paki, i am offended by the term "benefit" though, and i dont like being called racist as i am religionist and culture-ist, i have no problem with skin colour
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:22 am

TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:

i dont mind paki, i am offended by the term "benefit" though, and i dont like being called racist as i am religionist and culture-ist, i have no problem with skin colour

Don't feel offended just because you claim benefits, it's your right.
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 am

Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:

we cant claim anything as we live on a boat and dont even have an address, just a prepay debit card for wages :Swink:
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 am

TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:

we cant claim anything as we live on a boat and dont even have an address, just a prepay debit card for wages :Swink:

Are there other Pakistanis like yourself who live on boats? I haven't heard of that.
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 am

Verum wrote:

Are there other Pakistanis like yourself who live on boats? I haven't heard of that.[/quote]

no pakistanis are welcome on the canal vera, whenever we see one we hoist up our 5x3 British flag and get the bacon on, its worked since time began :Sgreengrin:
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am

TeamRighty wrote:no pakistanis are welcome on the canal vera, whenever we see one we hoist up our 5x3 British flag and get the bacon on, its worked since time began :Sgreengrin:

Why did you say you don't mind being called a paki if you're not Pakistani?
Verum

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:no pakistanis are welcome on the canal vera, whenever we see one we hoist up our 5x3 British flag and get the bacon on, its worked since time began :Sgreengrin:

he didn`t say he was, he said he was not offended by the word paki.
He doesn`t have to be a paki to appreciate the word "paki".
He is not a cunt either and gets called that too.....doesn`t offend him either.

Morning Verum. :holly:
SaintNickers

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Verum wrote:

If he's not Pakistani of course he wouldn't be offended by paki, I'm not offended by nazi twat because I'm not one. He's a fucking idiot, that much is clear, but probably too stupid to be offended by it.

Afternoon sweetie. :Hiya:
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Verum wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:
Verum wrote:

If he's not Pakistani of course he wouldn't be offended by paki, I'm not offended by nazi twat because I'm not one. He's a fucking idiot, that much is clear, but probably too stupid to be offended by it.

Afternoon sweetie. :Hiya:

nazi twat doent offend me either, its one of camerons boys who is that, you liblabclones are right in it arnt you? trying to rid the west of white people, tut tut vermin, you left wing anti British racist cunts make me sick
TeamRighty

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs