Philipines floods: any looting yet?

Philipines floods: any looting yet?

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 am

once again, this race of people pull together in times of disaster, no need to padlock your shop before you go and help recue your brothers and sisters.
These eastern asians are a decent race of people, why couldnt we have had these people pile in to Britain instead of the looters, stabbers and benefit claimers
TeamRighty

Re: Philipines floods: any looting yet?

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 am

There are hundreds working in Norwich, many as nurses and at least a dozen in the phone maintenance factory I once worked in...
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 am

Cannydc wrote:There are hundreds working in Norwich, many as nurses and at least a dozen in the phone maintenance factory I once worked in...

and very pleasant people they are too, the sort of immigrants i dont mind having here
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 am

Aye, gentle, friendly, a bit like the Thais really.

And work their socks off.
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 am

Cannydc wrote:Aye, gentle, friendly, a bit like the Thais really.

And work their socks off.

i certainly agree with you kahnny, but if they started eating dogs or serving dog in takeaways and we had to accept it as "its their culture" i would certainly have a problem, but as they dont im happy :smilin:
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 am

Dog is as valid a source of protein as any other.

So long as they are humanely reared and killed, I have no more problem with people eating dog than horse, baa lambs or ickle wickle piggywinkles.
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 am

Cannydc wrote:Dog is as valid a source of protein as any other.

So long as they are humanely reared and killed, I have no more problem with people eating dog than horse, baa lambs or ickle wickle piggywinkles.

no its not, a dog is mans companion as a hunter and a friend, horses are used for work cows sheep and pigs are for food, if you wanna go down that road, YOU are a source of protein too, and your mrs has a bit of meat round her thighs :trollface:
TeamRighty

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am

i never had you with a little bone pig tail on top of your head, defending canabalism now, is there no end to lefty liblabclones bonkers ideas?
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:38 am

TeamRighty wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Dog is as valid a source of protein as any other.

no its not, a dog is mans companion as a hunter and a friend, horses are used for work cows sheep and pigs are for food, if you wanna go down that road, YOU are a source of protein too, and your mrs has a bit of meat round her thighs :trollface:

The British eat horse and donkey up to the 1940s and I'm sure dog will be on the menu if and when we get hungry enough.
Verum

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am

Verum wrote:The British eat horse and donkey up to the 1940s and I'm sure dog will be on the menu if and when we get hungry enough.

Are you saying we are heading for a famine?
If we get hungry due to a LibLabCon-men famine, we might even have to resort to eating the "tourists".

An early invite for you to come to dinner is in the post.....bring a bottle. :Swink:
SaintNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 am

TeamRighty wrote:once again, this race of people pull together in times of disaster, no need to padlock your shop before you go and help recue your brothers and sisters.
These eastern asians are a decent race of people, why couldnt we have had these people pile in to Britain instead of the looters, stabbers and benefit claimers

The British museum is full of loot from around the world shit face! :dafinger:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Verum » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Verum wrote:The British eat horse and donkey up to the 1940s and I'm sure dog will be on the menu if and when we get hungry enough.

Are you saying we are heading for a famine?
If we get hungry due to a LibLabCon-men famine, we might even have to resort to eating the "tourists".

An early invite for you to come to dinner is in the post.....bring a bottle. :Swink:

Gee thanks, I hope you won't be offended if I decline to "eat" you. Little too old for my taste. :Slol:
Verum

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:once again, this race of people pull together in times of disaster, no need to padlock your shop before you go and help recue your brothers and sisters.

The British museum is full of loot from around the world shit face! :dafinger:

Did they loot it or pay for it? Did they go smashing down shop windows and setting fire to peoples homes to get it?
i think these countries would be up in arms now if that had been the case.

==============
About 2,000 stolen artifacts were returned to Afghanistan and unveiled at the National Museum in Kabul on Tuesday, the New York Times reports. The artifacts had been stolen over the years of war in Afghanistan and smuggled into Britain.

British authorities confiscated them, identified where they came from and sent them back to Afghanistan in February.
==============

Now who are the baddies?
SaintNickers

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Verum wrote:
Gee thanks, I hope you won't be offended if I decline to "eat" you. Little too old for my taste. :Slol:

So you would get fussy if you were starving? :Srolleyes:
"decline" accepted, but any chance you could still send the booze? :Swink:
SaintNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 pm

They looted the Elgin marbles dahling! Amongst many other things..

Greed is greed, the richer the country the greedier it is.
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs