MUSLIM WOMANS BODY FOUND IN MORGUE COVERED IN BACON

MUSLIM WOMANS BODY FOUND IN MORGUE COVERED IN BACON

Postby peacetoff » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Muslim woman's body found in hospital morgue covered with bacon
Register to remove banners from posts A £5,000 reward is being offered by police after the body of a Muslim woman was found in a hospital mortuary, covered with rashers of bacon.

The desecration was discovered when the family of the grandmother, aged 65, was waiting to see her body after she lost her fight with cancer.

The Metropolitan Police's racial crime task force was called in to investigate the incident, at Hillingdon Hospital in west London, and an extensive inquiry was launched.

It is strictly against the Muslim religion to touch or eat pork and the woman's family, who do not want to be identified, have been left deeply traumatised.

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Hester, of Hillingdon police, said: "This is a particularly grotesque act which has outraged the family as well as the whole community.

"Because of the nature of the incident a criminal investigation was immediately initiated and is still ongoing. DCC4 - Racial and Violent Crime Task Force - was involved in the initial investigation and officers from the Community Safety Unit are in constant liaison with them.

"We are also, of course, keeping the family and local community informed of developments."

The crime was discovered as staff arranged for the body to be viewed by family members.

Police have viewed CCTV footage and speaking to staff and others captured on video outside the mortuary.

Forensic experts have also examined the bacon and the gown the woman was wearing.

A member of the woman's family told BBC London News the incident made them feel "physically sick. It was like a horrible nightmare. I get flashbacks, my brain goes numb.

"I witnessed her passing away and then for me to witness that again, it's traumatic. I feel emotionally raped."

The woman's daughter said it was like a nightmare that was still deeply affecting the family.

"I thought someone who did this hated Muslims especially. I don't know why they chose my mum.

"In life you expect a lot of things, but something so shocking, you couldn't even think it up in the worst horror movie. Evil, evil, people."

David McVittie, chief executive of Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust, expressed sympathy for the family and said everything would be done to find out who was responsible.

"I am extremely sorry for the distress that the family of the lady concerned suffered as a result of this despicable incident and for any distress it has caused to the Muslim community.

"I am shocked and outraged that such a thing has happened and will not rest until we have found the perpetrators of this crime."

The £5,000 reward has been offered by Scotland Yard and the hospital. The family is being represented by human rights solicitor Imran Khan.

Anyone with information is urged to come forward to the community safety unit at West Drayton police station on 020 8246 1766 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
..........................................................................................................
I'M NO FAN OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION,BUT THAT IS JUST SICK...TO DESECRATE THE POOR LADYS BODY,IS COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL..AND A COMPLETELY RACIST ATTACK..I HOPE THE PERPETRATORS ARE CAUGHT QUICKLY AND GIVEN HARSH SENTENCES
peacetoff

Re: MUSLIM WOMANS BODY FOUND IN MORGUE COVERED IN BACON

Postby SaintNickers » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Hope it doesn`t turn out to be a disgruntled muslim who had a difference of opinions with the family.
its been known for the different muslim sects to hate each other!
Can`t see how someone can just walk into a morgue and put a load of bacon on the dead body without being noticed, unless they were there dressed as a muslim "relative" visiting to "pay their respects".

Are the hospital morgues open to the public?
SaintNickers

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 pm

I struggle to follow the thought process of those who carried out this crime.

But then I am mostly sane and am ill equipped for such a task.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

SaintNickers wrote:Hope it doesn`t turn out to be a disgruntled muslim who had a difference of opinions with the family.
Can`t see how someone can just walk into a morgue and put a load of bacon on the dead body without being noticed, unless they were there dressed as a muslim "relative" visiting to "pay their respects".

And straight in there to blame the victim we have the EDL's spokesperson.
Cactus Jack

Postby SaintNickers » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:Hope it doesn`t turn out to be a disgruntled muslim who had a difference of opinions with the family.

I did not blame the victim at all? she is dead!!! :SShock:
SaintNickers

Postby Vicky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Very sick thing to do, makes you wonder about what goes on in some peoples minds, to have done such a thing.
Vicky

Postby SaintNickers » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Victoria wrote:Very sick thing to do, makes you wonder about what goes on in some peoples minds, to have done such a thing.

Same as those who desicrate gravestones. Sick!!
SaintNickers

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Some people are clearly fcuking insane and/or just pure evil.

I hope they catch the perpetrator and deal with him/her appropriately.

I think this could qualify as a religious/race hate crime depending on who did it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Must have been some sicko working at the hospital with access to the mortuary keys who did it. Sad state of affairs, when even dead bodies aren't safe from hate crimes.
Vicky

Postby The Ancient One » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Victoria wrote:Must have been some sicko working at the hospital with access to the mortuary keys who did it. Sad state of affairs, when even dead bodies aren't safe from hate crimes.
Usually that's the prelude to similarly sick attacks on the living.
The Ancient One

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I struggle to appreciate how sick some people are? Wankers who prey on girls on the internet,vandals who desecrate graves,monuments,buildings etc by tearing plaques off to sell as scrap etc but desecrating the recently deceased?
It really is quite unbelievable and gives new depths to the depths of depravity.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby oh,really? » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 pm

The Ancient One wrote:
Victoria wrote:Must have been some sicko working at the hospital with access to the mortuary keys who did it. Sad state of affairs, when even dead bodies aren't safe from hate crimes.
Usually that's the prelude to similarly sick attacks on the living.

Oh really? You can, of course, provide some case histories to show this? Personally, I didn't know it was so prevalent please enlighten me.
oh,really?

Postby youaredumb » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Yes, there are hundreds of cases of corpses desecrating themselves,eh...Idiot.
youaredumb

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 pm

peacetoff wrote:Muslim woman's body found in hospital morgue covered with bacon
Register to remove banners from posts A £5,000 reward is being offered by police after the body of a Muslim woman was found in a hospital mortuary, covered with rashers of bacon.

The desecration was discovered when the family of the grandmother, aged 65, was waiting to see her body after she lost her fight with cancer.

The Metropolitan Police's racial crime task force was called in to investigate the incident, at Hillingdon Hospital in west London, and an extensive inquiry was launched.

It is strictly against the Muslim religion to touch or eat pork and the woman's family, who do not want to be identified, have been left deeply traumatised.

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Hester, of Hillingdon police, said: "This is a particularly grotesque act which has outraged the family as well as the whole community.

"Because of the nature of the incident a criminal investigation was immediately initiated and is still ongoing. DCC4 - Racial and Violent Crime Task Force - was involved in the initial investigation and officers from the Community Safety Unit are in constant liaison with them.

"We are also, of course, keeping the family and local community informed of developments."

The crime was discovered as staff arranged for the body to be viewed by family members.

Police have viewed CCTV footage and speaking to staff and others captured on video outside the mortuary.

Forensic experts have also examined the bacon and the gown the woman was wearing.

A member of the woman's family told BBC London News the incident made them feel "physically sick. It was like a horrible nightmare. I get flashbacks, my brain goes numb.

"I witnessed her passing away and then for me to witness that again, it's traumatic. I feel emotionally raped."

The woman's daughter said it was like a nightmare that was still deeply affecting the family.

"I thought someone who did this hated Muslims especially. I don't know why they chose my mum.

"In life you expect a lot of things, but something so shocking, you couldn't even think it up in the worst horror movie. Evil, evil, people."

David McVittie, chief executive of Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust, expressed sympathy for the family and said everything would be done to find out who was responsible.

"I am extremely sorry for the distress that the family of the lady concerned suffered as a result of this despicable incident and for any distress it has caused to the Muslim community.

"I am shocked and outraged that such a thing has happened and will not rest until we have found the perpetrators of this crime."

The £5,000 reward has been offered by Scotland Yard and the hospital. The family is being represented by human rights solicitor Imran Khan.

Anyone with information is urged to come forward to the community safety unit at West Drayton police station on 020 8246 1766 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
..........................................................................................................
I'M NO FAN OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION,BUT THAT IS JUST SICK...TO DESECRATE THE POOR LADYS BODY,IS COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL..AND A COMPLETELY RACIST ATTACK..I HOPE THE PERPETRATORS ARE CAUGHT QUICKLY AND GIVEN HARSH SENTENCES

Well said. Decent people condemn idiots who carried this out.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Victoria wrote:Very sick thing to do, makes you wonder about what goes on in some peoples minds, to have done such a thing.

Same as those who desicrate gravestones. Sick!!

Yes why do EDL cunts do it? Glad you admit NOW that they are scum. Finally the penny has dropped.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs