Merry Christmas you lot...

Merry Christmas you lot...

Postby 3rdLeg » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Righto, i most likely aint gunna be on till after new years ( hear the screams of joy in the back ground :hand: )

So be good, Don't go easy on the grog and most of all be safe and keep ya eyes on the sky, Keitho.. you never know :Sgreengrin:
3rdLeg

Re: Merry Christmas you lot...

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

have a goodun mate

tho i hear the weather is shyte in upside down land at the minute!

the barbie on the beach may be a bit chilly :SGrin:
Mark

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

3rdLeg wrote:Righto, i most likely aint gunna be on till after new years ( hear the screams of joy in the back ground :hand: )

So be good, Don't go easy on the grog and most of all be safe and keep ya eyes on the sky, Keitho.. you never know :Sgreengrin:

Are you being abducted for Christmas & New Year?........if so, give my regards to old almond eyes for me please.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Righto, i most likely aint gunna be on till after new years ( hear the screams of joy in the back ground :hand: )

Are you being abducted for Christmas & New Year?........if so, give my regards to old almond eyes for me please.

In case you don't recognise him, he'll be the small, grey one with the tinsel round his anal probe, he loves Christmas.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Happy Christmas 3rdleg :holly:
Vicky

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Merry Christmas all. :maryxmas:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Chuck another shrimp on for me Leggo, have a great time :canny:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 pm

WOW!!! you can hear us from there? :SGrin:

Are you gunna be ressurected after new years? we will celebrate your come back then.
:holly:
SaintNickers

Postby KeithTas » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

First sniff of an alien and you will be straight onto the forum Leg, you know you will.

Have a good un Leggo, hows the Aussies going to go against India, not a good sign for them when they are swapping players every match, a sign of a team in trouble.
KeithTas

Postby manicbred » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 am

happy xmas+all the best in 2012 manicbred :Swink:
manicbred

Postby Moz » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 am

:holly: Merry Christmas Sleeping Dogs, have a good un :holly:

Moz :Srazz:
Moz

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Merry Christmas you pludgers...

oh yeah, you got a couple of hours to go..

Yeah Stooo, fresh scampi, rock lobster, bluefin steaks and stubbies all round... :Sgreengrin:

Keitho, Merry Christmas n lets wait n see eh, might see if i can get a couple of tickets at the MCG, don't knock us just yet eh?

Thanks to all the wishes, to you all too..

Trapz, i take it he visited you last chrissy eh?.. the tinsel would freak anyone out, no wonder you remember it :hand: :pmsl:

Righto, Im off, might be rain but at least it will be hot... :trollface:
3rdLeg

Postby perro » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Feliz Navidad a todos

perro

Postby 3rdLeg » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 am

KeithTas wrote:

First sniff of an alien and you will be straight onto the forum Leg, you know you will.

Have a good un Leggo, hows the Aussies going to go against India, not a good sign for them when they are swapping players every match, a sign of a team in trouble.

What was that you said Keitho?? :Sgreengrin:

Australia 333 & 179/8 (60.0 ov)

India 282

Australia lead by 230 runs with 2 wickets remaining :pmsl:

Hope you had a gooden during chrissy Keitho... :thumbsup:
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 am

mmmm is 250ish (guestimate) going to be enough Leg. A quiet christmas at home, now got some work to do clear out the garage and then paint the new kitchen etc.

I just watched a show on National Geographic about UFO's and Aliens. Fuck these people make me laugh, some of them have obviously been inside an actual aline spaceship. The "leader of the gang" can't pronounce his name showed a famous "photo" of a couple of alien space ships, blurred of course, the trouble is the ships actually turned out to be a paper staple, he still belived they were alien though.

Then they films a group of UFO hunters at the Black Postbox on Extraterrestrial Highway, talk about a load of paraniod delusional fuckwits. The government keeps them under survailance and from this mailbox you can spot the US military flying alien made spacecraft. I'm really surprised none of this footage of the alien ships has ever made headline news.

Then we had some nutjob who said he worked in Area 51 and actually went inside the alien craft they have there, it had miniture seats and everything, and we had his mate a retired general that believes him.

Laughed, I nearly spilt my beer and Twigglets.
KeithTas

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs