Positive Discrimination GONE MAD!

Positive Discrimination GONE MAD!

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Liberals, lefties, multiculs, PC wets..etc. etc..like to tell us that we are all the same, regardless of our skin colour or race, we should all be treated the same, but in practice it does no happen.

They have lobbied hard over the years to make it illegal for anyone to mention a person's 'differences' in a derogatory manner and have won. As usual though, their blinkered and tunnel vision sees many colours, except of course, white.

The John Terry/ Anton Ferdinand incident is a prime example.

Would there have been a media frenzy, police investigation and court case if:

The player had been white and ginger and was called a 'fucking ginger cunt'.... NO!
The player had been white and fat and was called a 'fucking fat cunt'.... NO!
The player had been white and shaved headed and was called a 'fucking bald cunt'.... NO!
The player had been white and German, was called a 'fucking nazi cunt'.... NO!

In fact any other scenario involving anyone other than a Black person, wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow or merited a single line or reference.

So, as you can see, we are not all the same, at least in the eyes of the Multiculturist zealots that rule our every move, they are the ones who have elevated people of colour above all others, yet label anyone who questions this, A RACIST.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Positive Discrimination GONE MAD!

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Ginger is not a race.
Fat is not a race.
Bald is not a race.
Nazi is not a race.
Verum

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm

So the post had absolutely ZIPPO to do with positive discrimination.

Or racism come to that, as fat, ginger, shaven headed and Nazi aren't races.

Though they are all descriptive of most male EDL members....

As is the C word you revel in using at every opportunity.
Cannydc

Postby us niggaz » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

black isnt a race either, duh.
:dafinger:
us niggaz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:So the post had absolutely ZIPPO to do with positive discrimination.

Or racism come to that, as fat, ginger, shaven headed and Nazi aren't races.

Though they are all descriptive of most male EDL members....

As is the C word you revel in using at every opportunity.

us niggaz took the words out of my mouth......Black isn't a race......according to you lot though we are all one race, the Human race.......until it suits you, of course.

So it has everything to do with Positive discrimination.....Black people are treated in a positive manner whilst white people just have to accept the abuse.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, and ethnicity.

(Wiki)

Stop posting as a guest TJ! - And then posting as yourself agreeing with yourself! :pmsl:
Last edited by Verum on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verum

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Verum wrote:Ginger is not a race.
Fat is not a race.
Bald is not a race.
Nazi is not a race.

I know that, you are preaching to the converted....I see everyone as equal, Blacks included, so when I hear so called 'Racism' I just think 'get over it take, it like a man' as the rest of us do.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Fat is not a race.
Bald is not a race.
Nazi is not a race.

I know that, you are preaching to the converted....I see everyone as equal, Blacks included, so when I hear so called 'Racism' I just think 'get over it take, it like a man' as the rest of us do.

Equal? Strange that, I don't recall you posting much about disadvantaged blacks, asians etc. Perhaps I missed those.
Verum

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Verum wrote:Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, and ethnicity.

(Wiki)

Stop posting as a guest TJ! - And then posting as yourself agreeing with yourself! :pmsl:

Thats racist that is! accusing me of being a guest and posting. I want a full police enquiry into your slanderous and abusive comments, costing £hundreds of thousands and I want it aired on BBC news....how dare you, I am scarred for life. :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Verum wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Fat is not a race.
Bald is not a race.
Nazi is not a race.

Equal? Strange that, I don't recall you posting much about disadvantaged blacks, asians etc. Perhaps I missed those.

But I do though, I have expressed sympathy many times for the plight of the poor in the third world. But, you are right if you are talking about those over here, because there is no such thing.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby us niggaz » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Verum wrote:Stop posting as a guest TJ! - And then posting as yourself agreeing with yourself! :pmsl:

how rude, is it coz i is black you insult me so.
:dafinger:
us niggaz

Postby Verum » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Verum wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Fat is not a race.
Bald is not a race.
Nazi is not a race.

But I do though, I have expressed sympathy many times for the plight of the poor in the third world. But, you are right if you are talking about those over here, because there is no such thing.

There are no poor, shat upon, working class black and Asians in the UK? Okay, if you say so. :bored:
Verum

Postby haddock pastie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
In fact any other scenario involving anyone other than a Black person, wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow or merited a single line or reference.

if he'd been a homosexual
it would certainly have made a few ripples

just saying :smilin:
haddock pastie

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Verum wrote:Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, and ethnicity.

(Wiki)

This Ravenesque style of posting is very sad when the only morons which agree with stupid racist nonsense are themselves

Postby Ali » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Why is there a need to use a persons physical characteristics when calling them a cunt, isn't it an insult enough just to call them a cunt?
Ali

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs