oxford street stabbing

Re: oxford street stabbing

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 pm

4 percent overall or 12 percent in London...does it matter. I think we all know who is carrying out the most gun and knife crimes, and who the police should be stopping and searching more often.
jaceylacey

Postby TeamRighty » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Ali wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
Ali wrote:Perhaps RWP you don't find it odd that two 16 year olds, a 17 year old and 19 year old were out with a gun in the early hours of Boxing Day morning. I certainly do.

yes i do, send these white scrotes to somalia with their parents if they want to play with guns, i have no problem with skin colour, i have a problem with gun culture and knive culture which stems from immigration, copying and matching on the streets, cant you see? the fact each colour of person only hang out with their own shows we can never fully integrate, these gangs look out for their own and if a bl**k gang carries knives then the white gang needs to carry them too and vice versa before you start.

this problem will never go, i know it hurts you but you are in de-nile

I don't think it shows anything of the sort actually. Look around any of the small towns where there is a mixed community and you will find that people of all races will hang out together.

Lets face it RWP, if the area you live only has people of the same race as you living there, you are going to hang out with them because there isn't anyone else to hang out with.

but ali, doesnt an area "just for indians or africans" equal ghettos? and doesnt represent daves rothey big multiculthural thothiety?

and if all these gangs share the same passion "guns and knives" why dont they hang round together? bit of common ground? or could it be they fuckin hate eachother.

and for someone like yourself to be born where there is no midwife unit and no immigrants i doubt you are really that qualified to post on this :Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin:

stoooo ali says can she have a knitting and puppy dogs forum bit on here :awesome:

love ya ali :smilin:
TeamRighty

Postby Ali » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

jaceylacey wrote:4 percent overall or 12 percent in London...does it matter. I think we all know who is carrying out the most gun and knife crimes, and who the police should be stopping and searching more often.

Problem is with that Jacey is that those who are not black who are carrying are getting away with it because they are not being stopped and searched, so it tends to skew the statisitcs somewhat, don't you think?
Ali

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

London especially is becoming like the Bronx. It is a pity our leaders didn't use America as an example and see it coming.
jaceylacey

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Ali wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:4 percent overall or 12 percent in London...does it matter. I think we all know who is carrying out the most gun and knife crimes, and who the police should be stopping and searching more often.

Problem is with that Jacey is that those who are not black who are carrying are getting away with it because they are not being stopped and searched, so it tends to skew the statisitcs somewhat, don't you think?

If black people were searched then maybe over half of the crimes would not have happened.
jaceylacey

Postby TeamRighty » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Ali wrote:

so stopping whites and searching them is gonna stop bl**ks stabbing bl*cks is it? ive heard it all now :pmsl:
TeamRighty

Postby wutang » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Ali wrote:Mind you what no one has mentioned is the fact that this does not take into account whether one criminal was responsible for more that one crime and nor does it take into account whether these peoples cases were dismissed or not.

Being accused of something is not the same as being convicted of it.

Exactly. The same source that Jacey references points out that black people are twice as likely to have a case dismissed, which shows discrimination - they are more likely to be arrested for something they didnt do on the basis of their skin colour.

Focusing on race overlooks a far more important aspect into the causes of crime... socio-economic situations. Poorer areas, especially ones with high levels of poverty and inequality, tend to suffer from higher levels of crime. Because of structural racism, that capitalism inherently fosters, black/minority ethnics tend to live in such areas.
wutang

Postby Ali » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm

TeamRighty wrote:
Ali wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
Ali wrote:Perhaps RWP you don't find it odd that two 16 year olds, a 17 year old and 19 year old were out with a gun in the early hours of Boxing Day morning. I certainly do.

yes i do, send these white scrotes to somalia with their parents if they want to play with guns, i have no problem with skin colour, i have a problem with gun culture and knive culture which stems from immigration, copying and matching on the streets, cant you see? the fact each colour of person only hang out with their own shows we can never fully integrate, these gangs look out for their own and if a bl**k gang carries knives then the white gang needs to carry them too and vice versa before you start.

this problem will never go, i know it hurts you but you are in de-nile

I don't think it shows anything of the sort actually. Look around any of the small towns where there is a mixed community and you will find that people of all races will hang out together.

Lets face it RWP, if the area you live only has people of the same race as you living there, you are going to hang out with them because there isn't anyone else to hang out with.

but ali, doesnt an area "just for indians or africans" equal ghettos? and doesnt represent daves rothey big multiculthural thothiety?

and if all these gangs share the same passion "guns and knives" why dont they hang round together? bit of common ground? or could it be they fuckin hate eachother.

and for someone like yourself to be born where there is no midwife unit and no immigrants i doubt you are really that qualified to post on this :Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin: :Sgreengrin:

stoooo ali says can she have a knitting and puppy dogs forum bit on here :awesome:

love ya ali :smilin:

Wouldn't the same apply for an area just for whites RWP?

Oh and there were midwives there when I was born, the unit closed down some 5 or so years ago and I am a lot older than that and by the time I was 4 months old I was living in Aden where I was the foreigner. I have also lived in Germany and Cyprus as well as London and spent a lot of time in Birmingham, so bearded, balding, beer belly Barry :Swink: I have certainly been exposed to foreigners in my life.

Tell you what though, there isn't half a lot of black squaddies in the British Army nowadays, reckon most of them are in this town too.

Oh, love ya too :laughing:
Ali

Postby Maddog » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm

wutang wrote:
Ali wrote:Mind you what no one has mentioned is the fact that this does not take into account whether one criminal was responsible for more that one crime and nor does it take into account whether these peoples cases were dismissed or not.

Exactly. The same source that Jacey references points out that black people are twice as likely to have a case dismissed, which shows discrimination - they are more likely to be arrested for something they didnt do on the basis of their skin colour.

Focusing on race overlooks a far more important aspect into the causes of crime... socio-economic situations. Poorer areas, especially ones with high levels of poverty and inequality, tend to suffer from higher levels of crime. Because of structural racism, that capitalism inherently fosters, black/minority ethnics tend to live in such areas.

Horseshit. Asians are a much smaller minority in the US (more capitalist then the UK), and do not have near the same issues as blacks in this country. It's not the minority status of a group, or the economic systym, but a cultural difference between the groups.

Especially when you consider that almost everyone has had family members killed or wounded by a Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese, and all those groups faced hostilities in recent years much worse then blacks.

Thankfully, we now have many blacks that are telling other blacks, that the problem lies in the black community, and is not based on issues outside the black community.
Maddog

Postby Ali » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:

If black people were searched then maybe over half of the crimes would not have happened.

Given that statistics show that blacks are 6 times more likely to be stopped and searched than whites, I think you will find they already are searched.
Ali

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Ali wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:

Given that statistics show that blacks are 6 times more likely to be stopped and searched than whites, I think you will find they already are searched.

Maybe they should start being 20 times more likely then, as they obviously are not being searched enough.
jaceylacey

Postby jaceylacey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
wutang wrote:

Horseshit. Asians are a much smaller minority in the US (more capitalist then the UK), and do not have near the same issues as blacks in this country. It's not the minority status of a group, or the economic systym, but a cultural difference between the groups.

Especially when you consider that almost everyone has had family members killed or wounded by a Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese, and all those groups faced hostilities in recent years much worse then blacks.

Thankfully, we now have many blacks that are telling other blacks, that the problem lies in the black community, and is not based on issues outside the black community.

Proves a valid point I would say.
jaceylacey

Postby Ali » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 pm

TeamRighty wrote:
Ali wrote:

so stopping whites and searching them is gonna stop bl**ks stabbing bl*cks is it? ive heard it all now :pmsl:

No, but it will stop whites stabbing or shooting whites or blacks or Asians RWP.
Ali

Postby Maddog » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:

Maybe they should start being 20 times more likely then, as they obviously are not being searched enough.

Of course it does. Asians thrive in our capitalist society. They study hard, work hard, stay married, stay out of jail and outperform the majority whites in this country. There are two explantions.

Asians are superior as a race,

or, asian society puts a different emphasis on what is important, and what is right or wrong.

I'm going with the latter.
Maddog

Postby Ali » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
Ali wrote:

Of course, it wouldn't enter your head that some of the crimes that are carried out and not prevented could have been if whites were stopped and searched too Jacey, would it?
Ali

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs