Another bl***k stabbing

Re: Another bl***k stabbing

Postby Ali » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 pm

TeamRighty wrote:in reply to kahnny feltch and ali

"your honour, we were drinking alcohol and wernt used to it"

Vs

"you aint British" (girl on tram)

who got the jail term?

Offenders from ethnic minorities are more likely than their white counterparts to be sentenced to prison for certain categories of crimes, according to an analysis of more than one million court records.

The study, carried out by the Guardian, found black offenders were 44% more likely than white offenders to be sentenced to prison for driving offences, 38% more likely to be imprisoned for public disorder or possession of a weapon and 27% more likely for drugs possession.

Asian offenders were 41% more likely to be sent to prison for drugs offences than their white counterparts and 19% more likely to go to jail for shoplifting.

The findings, which accord with a history of academic research into disparities, suggest wider variations in sentencing than in some previous studies and also show variation between courts.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/nov/ ... nces-study
Ali

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 pm

The study, carried out by the Guardian, found black offenders were 44% more likely than white offenders to be sentenced to prison for driving offences, 38% more likely to be imprisoned for public disorder or possession of a weapon and 27% more likely for drugs possession.
=============================================================================

Ali, did the guardian state the levels of the crimes committed? there is a slight difference between a white guy driving his own car and not paying a parking fine to a bl***k person driving a stolen car and using it in robbery. Before you state these %, you should get the level of the crimes committed.
I am not saying the whites do not commit higher level of crimes, I am just saying that the blacks do it more.

"Asian offenders were 41% more likely to be sent to prison for drugs offences than their white counterparts and 19% more likely to go to jail for shoplifting."
===============================================
maybe thats because they imported the drugs aswell as sold them. Again, the level of the crime needs to be verified before you can do a comparison.

What you haven`t put is the amount of arrests made or reported crimes where they were NOT sent to prison.
Those %you have put up are the ones who were.
SaintNickers

Postby Ali » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 pm

SaintNickers wrote:The study, carried out by the Guardian, found black offenders were 44% more likely than white offenders to be sentenced to prison for driving offences, 38% more likely to be imprisoned for public disorder or possession of a weapon and 27% more likely for drugs possession.
=============================================================================

Ali, did the guardian state the levels of the crimes committed? there is a slight difference between a white guy driving his own car and not paying a parking fine to a bl***k person driving a stolen car and using it in robbery. Before you state these %, you should get the level of the crimes committed.
I am not saying the whites do not commit higher level of crimes, I am just saying that the blacks do it more.

"Asian offenders were 41% more likely to be sent to prison for drugs offences than their white counterparts and 19% more likely to go to jail for shoplifting."
===============================================
maybe thats because they imported the drugs aswell as sold them. Again, the level of the crime needs to be verified before you can do a comparison.

What you haven`t put is the amount of arrests made or reported crimes where they were NOT sent to prison.
Those %you have put up are the ones who were.

What has the number of arrests or non prison sentences got to do with anything, it is about whether one race is more likely to be sent to prison for their crime than any other.

I would imagine that the crimes would be comparable joe, ie a black and a white both driving stolen cars with the black most likely to be the one sent to prison. Where weapons are concerned, is a weapon not a weapon irrespective of who is carrying it, so how are you going to try to turn that around as you did the driving offence?

Whites also import drugs too you know, but I would like to see how you account for the shoplifiting discrepency. Shoplifiting is shoplifting is it not?

This study comes from the examination of more than a million court records Joe, hence every single one of the cases went to court and like it or not it shows quite clearly that for certain categories of crimes, black people are more likely to be imprisoned than white people.
Last edited by Ali on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ali

Postby TeamRighty » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 pm

i see theyre calling this indian shooting a "hate crime" arnt all murders hate? i mean you would have to really hate someone to shoot them in the head,

will be interesting to see if the next white that gets stabbed by a bl**k is classed as hate crime or just "provoked"
TeamRighty

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 am

TeamRighty wrote:i see theyre calling this indian shooting a "hate crime" arnt all murders hate? i mean you would have to really hate someone to shoot them in the head,

will be interesting to see if the next white that gets stabbed by a bl**k is classed as hate crime or just "provoked"

The murderer is a well known local racist. You can try pathetically to spin it all you want. :trollface:

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:i see theyre calling this indian shooting a "hate crime" arnt all murders hate? i mean you would have to really hate someone to shoot them in the head,

The murderer is a well known local racist. You can try pathetically to spin it all you want. :trollface:

fair enough, he is a cunt for doing this, indians (not muslims though) are nice people and by doing this makes whites as bad as immigrants, i say send this white fucker to somalia with his guns, i dont want him here
TeamRighty

Postby Ali » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Fletch wrote:Serious question OP.

What has their colour got to do with it?

Their colour has everything to do with it, obviously, cos as soon as a white person kills a bl***k or asian they never shut up about it. The Stephen Lawrence case has been going on for fucking years, you would think he was the only bl***k person ever to have been killed, but because the alledged killers are white they are digging into the remnants of dust to try and find anything to get them convicted. Would they do the same for a white man who has been killed by a black gang? no! you see the story in the papers for one day and then thats the end of it.

I know this an old thread but how much has this case been headlined in the news. Not very much as far as I can tell, just a few snippets here and there so imagine my suprise today when I realised that the guy arrested for her murder is actually white.
Ali

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Ali wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:

Their colour has everything to do with it, obviously, cos as soon as a white person kills a bl***k or asian they never shut up about it. The Stephen Lawrence case has been going on for fucking years, you would think he was the only bl***k person ever to have been killed, but because the alledged killers are white they are digging into the remnants of dust to try and find anything to get them convicted. Would they do the same for a white man who has been killed by a black gang? no! you see the story in the papers for one day and then thats the end of it.

I know this an old thread but how much has this case been headlined in the news. Not very much as far as I can tell, just a few snippets here and there so imagine my suprise today when I realised that the guy arrested for her murder is actually white.

Are you sayin knickers is racially attacking whites? Disgusting if she is. Boo Hisss :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

TeamRighty wrote:

its to do with the fact that like it or not its mostly bl**ks who are involved, as they are in the minority this makes the percentages higher, IE if you are bl**k you are more likely to be involved with knives recieving or giving than whites.

you know what the op means, dont pretend to be thick

There is no data to prove your point Liar.

If the attacks since Dec 23 are anything to go by your analysis is really fucking shit.

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Ali wrote:

Ali, it has been established that he is white earlier. but can i remind you of the first post:......mine:
========================================================================================
First picture of teenage girl stabbed to death while babysitting her nephew and niece over Christmas

Her body was discovered in a pool of blood by her mother at around 8am yesterday.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said paramedics were called to the address at 11.07am yesterday, but Miss Wynter was dead when they arrived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted:
Although i see this as a sickening murder of a young girl in the presence of 2 small children, I can not get my head round the 3 hours time span before the ambulance was called.

Then can i remind you of yours:
Why just mention this stabbing Joe, what about the others at the bottom of the page?

================================================================================
You see, you asked me why i did not mention the others because the YOU presumed the killer was black . i did not know, and if he had been, so what, a murder is a murder and it is news.
I was asking why it took so long before the ambulance was called, but you seem to have bypassed it....why is that? why did you not answer the question in the OP?
why did you want to know why i did not mention the Asian stabbing by a white man ? which was another story.
YOU are the one that went straight for the colour thing.....not me.
Last edited by SaintNickers on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaintNickers

Postby Ali » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali, it has been established that he is white earlier. but can i remind you of the first post:......mine:
========================================================================================
First picture of teenage girl stabbed to death while babysitting her nephew and niece over Christmas

Her body was discovered in a pool of blood by her mother at around 8am yesterday.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said paramedics were called to the address at 11.07am yesterday, but Miss Wynter was dead when they arrived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted:
Although i see this as a sickening murder of a young girl in the presence of 2 small children, I can not get my head round the 3 hours time span before the ambulance was called.

Why just mention this stabbing Joe, what about the others at the bottom of the page?

================================================================================

I know what I said joe, but I didn't know he was white until today but it does kind of disprove what you were saying about never shutting up about it if a black person is killed by a white person.

If that were the case, why hasn't this case been splashed all over the papers day after day after day?
Ali

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
Ali wrote:

I posted:

You see, you asked me why i did not mention the others because the YOU presumed the killer was black . i did not know, and if he had been, so what, a murder is a murder and it is news.
I was asking why it took so long before the ambulance was called, but you seem to have bypassed it....why is that? why did you not answer the question in the OP?
why did you want to know why i did not mention the Asian stabbing by a white man ? which was another story.
YOU are the one that went straight for the colour thing.....not me.
SaintNickers

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Ali wrote:
I know what I said joe, but I didn't know he was white until today but it does kind of disprove what you were saying about never shutting up about it if a black person is killed by a white person.

If that were the case, why hasn't this case been splashed all over the papers day after day after day?

If i was Rupert Murdoch i would have it on every page, and i would be hacking as many phones as i could to get all the info, but i am not, so you will to email them about it.
SaintNickers

Postby SaintNickers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 am

Ali, did you just delete your post? are you trying to drive me insane, i just deleted mine cos i thought i copied and pasted the wrong thing, apologised and redone it and then saw what you posted had gone. :kinell:
Please tell me i am not going mad and saw posts which were never there and didn`t post posts which i posted which i then didn`t post.......shit i think its time for bed.

I think i have just entered the twilight zone. :ohshi:
SaintNickers

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

SaintNickers wrote:Ali, did you just delete your post? are you trying to drive me insane, i just deleted mine cos i thought i copied and pasted the wrong thing, apologised and redone it and then saw what you posted had gone. :kinell:
Please tell me i am not going mad and saw posts which were never there and didn`t post posts which i posted which i then didn`t post.......shit i think its time for bed.

I think i have just entered the twilight zone. :ohshi:

It's where you've always been :wink:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs