American crayfish OBE?

American crayfish OBE?

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

my husband has been campaigning about the infestation of illegal immigrant, non natives, known as "the American Signal Crayfish". he was banned from Sol for bringing it to light on there and was warning about it 2 years ago.
It is now in the news.
if they had listened to him 2 years ago, maybe teamrighty would have got an OBE now, sorry, I meant MBE, cos the OBE is only for ex cons.
SaintNickers

Re: American crayfish OBE?

Postby Fletch » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm

SaintNickers wrote:my husband has been campaigning about the infestation of illegal immigrant, non natives, known as "the American Signal Crayfish". he was banned from Sol for bringing it to light on there and was warning about it 2 years ago.
It is now in the news.
if they had listened to him 2 years ago, maybe teamrighty would have got an OBE now, sorry, I meant MBE, cos the OBE is only for ex cons.

A statement which you have repeatedly refused to substantiate despite many times of asking. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 pm

SaintNickers wrote:my husband has been campaigning about the infestation of illegal immigrant, non natives, known as "the American Signal Crayfish". he was banned from Sol for bringing it to light on there and was warning about it 2 years ago.
It is now in the news.

Ask Nick Griffin to nominate him.

Apart from the fact that these Crayfish have been public knowledge for at least 5 years, and he doesn't actually do much about them bar an occasional moan and catch a few for tea, he should be a shoe-in for a gong.

Especially if Saint Nick backs him.
Cannydc

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Cannydc wrote:
It is now in the news.

Ask Nick Griffin to nominate him.

Apart from the fact that these Crayfish have been public knowledge for at least 5 years, and he doesn't actually do much about them bar an occasional moan and catch a few for tea, he should be a shoe-in for a gong.

Especially if Saint Nick backs him.

Public knowledge and yet it took 4 bannings, 4 new Ids and 2 years for it to be realised that these none natives are ruining our environment. It was on the news a couple of days ago, and yet, yes it was not a secret.
SaintNickers

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

kahnny, i know a place where you can fill a dustbin in an hour with these non native invaders (who destroy the environment which theyve infiltrated) we could meet up if you like, meet me on saturday at 3pm at the bus stop in milton keynes, im skipping the pussy pics bit, hope you dont mind, i will turn up :awesome:
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 pm

LOL

The bus stop in Milton Keynes.

MK only has one ? Next to the roundabout, no doubt.....

Happy New Year, D-D.
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm

you may all jest but only the clever people get the topic, non native invaders come here and destroy their new habitat, we have the american crayfish, who some would like to believe that when this american crayfish has babies, those babies will be British crayfish, a bit like the indian elephant that has a calf at whipsnade, it wont be a British elephant, it will still be a fucking indian one.

grey squirrel = destructive and murders the native red, familiar?
japanes knotweed = strangling other vegetation
muncjac deer = viscious little cunt
toyota corrola = unreliable

you fools man

ive been banging on about this for years, it doesnt work,

the american crayfish is no doubt a great benefit to the rivers of america
the japanese knotweed no doubt a great benefit to tokyo
the corrolla a fantastic ride in urban areas of the far east

but here? no, silly cunts, the crays are fucking up the river
TeamRighty

Postby Maddog » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 am

Unlike other transplants from the world, these are edible. Make etouffe out of the tasty little mud bugs.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am

Maddog

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

every transplant is edible when theres nothing else left.

happy new year to ya Maddog. :Swink:
Oh and we`ll take a plate of that Crawfish please with chips.
SaintNickers

Postby Maddog » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

SaintNickers wrote:every transplant is edible when theres nothing else left.

happy new year to ya Maddog. :Swink:
Oh and we`ll take a plate of that Crawfish please with chips.

Yep some transplants taste better then others.

Happy New Year to you to.
Maddog

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 am

Maddog wrote:Unlike other transplants from the world, these are edible. Make etouffe out of the tasty little mud bugs.

oh i know, i can fill a dustbin on the ouse in an hour and theyre great on the barbecue, thing is though, if you catch them without a licence (very hard to get from the EA) it is illegal to catch them, and illegal to release them, so arrest me
TeamRighty

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs