YOU ARE JAILING AN INNOCENT MAN !!

YOU ARE JAILING AN INNOCENT MAN !!

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Dobson shouted to the court 'You condemned an innocent man in here today, I hope you can all live with it'

Yes thanks, I certainly can.

Innocent ? Maybe, were it not for the fact that his blood was on your clothes, you were always in the frame, that the pair of you are self-confessed racists and that you are, and have been found, guilty as hell..

Gary Dobson and David Norris were today found guilty of the murder of Stephen Lawrence in a landmark conviction which has taken 18 years to secure.

A good day for justice, if not the lazy, stupid cops who were on this case for the last 18 years.
Cannydc

Re: YOU ARE JAILING AN INNOCENT MAN !!

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

It was nothing but a show trial, whether they are guilty or not they never stood a chance of getting a fair trial due to the media coverage this case has received for the last 20 years. Lawrence, the Black supremacist, has been turned into a saint by the establishmnet and they were determined that someone, anyone was going to do time for his murder.

Rod Little wrote a good article about this farce a few months ago:

Now, here's a good one. The judge in the Stephen Lawrence murder trial told potential jurors that they must approach the evidence 'with a clean slate'. That is, not be inclined to prejudge the issue as a consequence of having been assured, repeatedly, for the last twelve years, by the entire press, that the men accused are disgusting racist bastards and definitely guilty. Judge Treacy might as well have told the jurors that they must approach the case 'by eating fifteen Jacobs cream crackers, without any water or other emolument, inside one minute'. The case is a charade, and a vindictive charade at that.

A few years ago two of the men not now facing a retrial were sentenced to eighteen months in prison for having thrown an empty paper cup in the direction of a black policeman. Eighteen months! But of course they were not sentenced to eighteen months for having thrown an empty paper cup in the direction of a police officer, they were sentenced to eighteen months for the crime of having not been found guilty of the murder of Stephen Lawrence.

I don't think that they are very nice people. So I suppose it's ok that we invent a new system of justice to ensure they get banged up.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddle/73 ... rade.thtml

Postby SaintNickers » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Something is definately not right with this whole case.
Not sure whether they have jailed an innocent man or not, seems a could be a bit of a scape goat story here.
I fully understand the mother wanting justice, like ALL other mothers would, but so much emphasis has been out on this case it just doesn`t seem fair to anyone else who has lost a loved one and have never got justice. But is it justice?
Can not understand why all the mistakes from the start? why?
if an innocent man has been convicted then I do hope that time will tell, sorry, but you can not settle for a scapegoat just because you want justice to be seen to be done.
SaintNickers

Postby Verum » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

The jury saw and reviewed the evidence, those on here who may not like the verdict for dubious "political" or other reasons did not. These men are guilty unless subsequently found otherwise.
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:Dobson shouted to the court 'You condemned an innocent man in here today, I hope you can all live with it'

Yes thanks, I certainly can.

Innocent ? Maybe, were it not for the fact that his blood was on your clothes, you were always in the frame, that the pair of you are self-confessed racists and that you are, and have been found, guilty as hell..

Gary Dobson and David Norris were today found guilty of the murder of Stephen Lawrence in a landmark conviction which has taken 18 years to secure.

A good day for justice, if not the lazy, stupid cops who were on this case for the last 18 years.

and what if they arnt guilty? they wernt bang to rights, is this a "moral" victory for your left wing crusades rather than justice for a murdered man?
the one good thong about it is we can move on and think about other unsolved crimes, this steven lawrence case is as appetising as turkey in january
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 pm

TeamRighty wrote:... this steven lawrence case is as appetising as turkey in january

Or racists clambering for excuses at any time of year.
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:... this steven lawrence case is as appetising as turkey in january

who is racist vera?
TeamRighty

Postby Verum » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:

who is racist vera?

If the cap fits...
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Verum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
Verum wrote:

who is racist vera?

If the cap fits...

no, come on worm, whos racist on here, wheres the proof to back up your claims~ ? 3==========> ~~~ :canny:
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

"and what if they arnt guilty? "

In whose eyes, D-D, yours ?

They have been found guilty by jury. As that remains the cornerstone of UK justice, it will do for me.

Anything else smacks of excusing the inexcusable, desperate conspiracy theories or agreeing that what they did wasn't a crime at all.

Now let's hope the others who were equally guilty of this crime are caught and charged.
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:"and what if they arnt guilty? "

In whose eyes, D-D, yours ?

no, i wasnt in court, but there is a small chance they didnt, so even tough you have your "victory in the crusade" for justice to all those "oh he was a good lad"s doesnt it bother you that in some murder cases not just this one that there could be doubt, look at milly dowlers step dad, had milly been non white you would be cheering your "moral victory" and dissappear when he was proved innocent, should these 2 scrotes ever have this overturned i expect you will come on here and admit youre wrong, but until then, you crack on with the alcohol free champagne
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 pm

The evidence was there, police were convinced as long ago as 1997 they had their men.

Why didn't they sue the Wail, if they were so innocent ? (And that goes for their 3 mates also named and shamed)

Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

nice kahnny, are the pages stuck together or can i read the next page? :smilin:
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Pages 2 and 3 are stuck together.

And there is a small stain on the sports pages...

Oh no, that's a picture of Joey Barton :gigglesnshit:
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:Pages 2 and 3 are stuck together.

And there is a small stain on the sports pages...

Oh no, that's a picture of Warren Barton :gigglesnshit:

who was on page 2? brown on white crime that was "provoked"?
TeamRighty

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs