YOU ARE JAILING AN INNOCENT MAN !!

Re: YOU ARE JAILING AN INNOCENT MAN !!

Postby Brad and Dan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 am

DNA Revenge wrote:"they could not possibly have had a fair trial this time round"

Tripe of the highest order.

DNA evidence as well as fibers from the victims clothing placed the accused at the scene.

Their own surveillance videos showed them 'tooled up' and motivated to kill blacks - any blacks.

Their record of violent and racist attacks placed them squarely in the frame, as did eye witnesses.

They couldn't muster a credible alibi between them.

And finally, there were no less than 28 public spirited people ready to name them as the culprits.

Not a fair trial ?

Well, at 11.30 this morning, you can hold a minutes silence - the rest of us will toot our car horns.

Good call
Brad and Dan

Postby Ali » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 am

3rdLeg wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"and what if they arnt guilty? "

In whose eyes, D-D, yours ?

They have been found guilty by jury. As that remains the cornerstone of UK justice, it will do for me.

Anything else smacks of excusing the inexcusable, desperate conspiracy theories or agreeing that what they did wasn't a crime at all.

Now let's hope the others who were equally guilty of this crime are caught and charged.

Canny, i saw a docu some time ago about those Irish blokes that got jailed for blowing up a pub, they were jailed after being found guilty by jury, guess what the jury got it wrong, did it do it for you then?

There are any number of cases where people innocent of the crime they are accused of have been found guilty and sent to prison, some in the past were even executed. Doesn't mean they didn't get a fair trial at the time.
Ali

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 am

Ali wrote:Why should the Lawrence family let it go TJ?

If your kid had been murdered and the police had made a right royal fuck up of the case, would you let it go?

Where did I say anything about "they should have let it go"?.............I am afraid that people like you and Canny etc., suffer from that irritating habit of interpreting other people's words to suit your own agendas. In the old days, before PC Britain, we called it 'making up lies'.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Ali » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

If your kid had been murdered and the police had made a right royal fuck up of the case, would you let it go?

Where did I say anything about "they should have let it go"?.............I am afraid that people like you and Canny etc., suffer from that irritating habit of interpreting other people's words to suit your own agendas. In the old days, before PC Britain, we called it 'making up lies'.

You said 'they wouldn't let it go'. A barbed comment if I ever heard one.

Of course they wouldn't let it go, would you?
Ali

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 pm

this pair will do well in stir

proper nasties.

i doubt the other 3 will be charged agian as if any dna was there, it would have surely been found by now. so the actual murderer(s) may never face justice.
were these 2 fuckers both found giulty of actually stabbing SL or just found guilty of being there?
Mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Mark wrote:this pair will do well in stir

proper nasties.

i doubt the other 3 will be charged agian as if any dna was there, it would have surely been found by now. so the actual murderer(s) may never face justice.
were these 2 fuckers both found giulty of actually stabbing SL or just found guilty of being there?

Dobson is already in for 5 years as we speak...

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 pm

> 12 years...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Mark wrote:this pair will do well in stir

proper nasties.

They were found guilty of being there, if you take this to its logical conclusion, Stephen's friend Duane should also be in court, as he was there and had Stephen's DNA on him also.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Dobson, 15 years rec.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Ali wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

"A barbed comment".......in your warped mind maybe, Ali.....but why did you take it out of the context of the rest of the sentence?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Norris, 14 years and three months rec, an extra two months for Dobson.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Stooo wrote:Dobson, 15 years rec.

These have been handed down today, then?...........as I suspected, the maximum sentence for juveniles.

If this doesn't go to appeal, I wonder how long they will actually do?...........We are seeing people who have committed just as heinous crimes, walk from prison after serving less than a third of their sentence.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Stooo wrote:Dobson, 15 years rec.

These have been handed down today, then?...........as I suspected, the maximum sentence for juveniles.

If this doesn't go to appeal, I wonder how long they will actually do?...........We are seeing people who have committed just as heinous crimes, walk from prison after serving less than a third of their sentence.

They will do the recommended sentence before being considered for parole. Once released they will be on a whole life license and will be back inside if they breach the terms of that, just like all lifers.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ali » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Ali wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

"A barbed comment".......in your warped mind maybe, Ali.....but why did you take it out of the context of the rest of the sentence?

I didn't take it out of context TJ, I know your ramblings well enough now to know exactly what you meant.

"Isn't it possible that because the Lawrence family would never let this go, because successive governments were becoming increasingly embarrassed by the failure to produce what the family and the media wanted, that a single hair and some microscopic dots of blood found their way, by fair means or foul, across the evidence room?"

'Isn't it possible that because the Lawrence family would never let this go' is what you wrote and you don't think this is a barbed comment relating to your belief that this pair were tried and found guilty as an appeasement to them.

Now answer the question TJ, if it was one of your kids would you let it go?
Ali

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Ali wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Ali wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I didn't take it out of context TJ, I know your ramblings well enough now to know exactly what you meant.

"Isn't it possible that because the Lawrence family would never let this go, because successive governments were becoming increasingly embarrassed by the failure to produce what the family and the media wanted, that a single hair and some microscopic dots of blood found their way, by fair means or foul, across the evidence room?"

'Isn't it possible that because the Lawrence family would never let this go' is what you wrote and you don't think this is a barbed comment relating to your belief that this pair were tried and found guilty as an appeasement to them.

Now answer the question TJ, if it was one of your kids would you let it go?

Like I said Ali, interpret as you wish, I know what I meant.

Of course, I would never have given up had it been my child murdered. Those 5 scrotes would have been long dead by now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs