come on with the cuts dave, cut playstaions out of prisons

come on with the cuts dave, cut playstaions out of prisons

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:43 pm

sell all the pool tables, consoles, memory foam mattresses, mobile phones and feed them cabbage and water, maybe then we can cut the crime rate, because its out of control.

who is with me? what happened to that 100,000 petition?
TeamRighty

Re: come on with the cuts dave, cut playstaions out of prisons

Postby ballum rancum » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

TeamRighty wrote:sell all the pool tables, consoles, memory foam mattresses, mobile phones and feed them cabbage and water, maybe then we can cut the crime rate, because its out of control.

how would selling pool tables
consoles,mobile phones and giving prisoners cabbage and water

cut the crime rate lovey ? :smilin:
ballum rancum

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 pm

ballum rancum wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:sell all the pool tables, consoles, memory foam mattresses, mobile phones and feed them cabbage and water, maybe then we can cut the crime rate, because its out of control.

how would selling pool tables
consoles,mobile phones and giving prisoners cabbage and water

cut the crime rate lovey ? :smilin:

because they would hate it in there instead of going in for holidays, are you thick or what?
TeamRighty

Postby wutang » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 pm

TeamRighty wrote:because they would hate it in there instead of going in for holidays, are you thick or what?

What evidence is there that tough prisons equal less crime?

At Lincoln there is one of the oldest surviving prisons in the UK - built in the 18th century. The conditions there were fucking brutal, as harsh as you can get, yet it was always full. people would commit crime just to get locked up because as bad as it was in prison at least you had a bed and 3 meals a day... life outside the prison was worse. People would be deported to Australia - to spend years of their lives in labour camps for something as petty as stealing some food - yet people still commited these crimes because life was tough.

The same is happening in Japan at the moment. They are suffering an OAP crime wave, pensioners are the fastest growing criminal age group (worse than youngsters), because poverty is increasing. Freeze/starve or commit crime and get a roof over your head and food.... no brainer, get locked up. They are having to build prisons just for elderly people cos current institutions cant provide care.

Inequality has been rising for the last 30 years, poverty is getting worse, the austerity cuts agenda is gonna makes things worse. making prisons tougher aint gonna change the fact that if someone need to pay the rent (and with the Tory's cut in housing benefit making it harder for millions to do that) then your TV is getting robbed... sold and rent paid. Sorry bout that but the threat of homelessness (that is hanging in the air for many) and harsh poverty (look up fuel poverty) is a BIGGER INCENTIVE to commit crime than tough prisons are as a deterrent.

Wanna reduce crime... tackle the socio-economic conditions. Resisting the austerity agenda/cuts is the best start.
Last edited by wutang on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wutang

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

wutang wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:because they would hate it in there instead of going in for holidays, are you thick or what?

What evidence is there that tough prisons equal less crime?

who gives a fuck? if they are being punished rather than having their balls tickled then it would sweeten the pill we have to swallow each day.

how would you cut crime mr wutang if you please?????? nahhh didnt think so, do want me to help you out? must be hard to walk with no back bone
TeamRighty

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 pm

While not condoning many or most of your examples, it is nevertheless worth pointing out what happens when prisoners believe they are being treated inhumanely...

Today...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -23675474/

And again, today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... jails.html

And under Thatcher

http://libcom.org/history/1989-the-risl ... s-uprising
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 pm

TeamRighty wrote:how would you cut crime mr wutang if you please??????

Already told ya... tackle the socio-economic conditions.

Notice how areas with high inequality/high poverty tend to have high crime rates... wonder if there is a link there :cuppaT:

The present austerity/cuts agenda is gonna create more inequality and more poverty... more crime.... best resist the austerity agenda then
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 pm

wutang wrote:

Notice how areas with high inequality/high poverty tend to have high crime rates... wonder if there is a link there :cuppaT:

The present austerity/cuts agenda is gonna create more inequality and more poverty... more crime.... best resist the austerity agenda then

Absolutely agree, Wutang.
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 pm

wutang wrote:

Already told ya... tackle the socio-economi conditions.

Notice how areas with high inequality/high poverty tend to have high crime rates...

i dont subscribe to that, a few years ago i went bankrupt, left my ex with only clothes, i now have a life back from getting a job and choosing a decent life, i didnt go and stab someone and say "its because of the resession" or "its because i live in de ghetto" or "dey dont understand me bruv"

your point is not a valid one, im sick of my taxes going to wipe little cunts arses and pay for their burbary
TeamRighty

Postby wutang » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

TeamRighty wrote:i dont subscribe to that, a few years ago i went bankrupt, left my ex with only clothes, i now have a life back from getting a job,

Well that was a few years ago... dont know if you have read a newspaper in a few years or not but jobs are rare as fuck... thats why unemployment is at a 20 year high and climbing.

And the jobs that are there are paying less and less... back to the drawing board for your arguement.
wutang

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

wutang wrote:

we know where the link is but "thats racist" i feel the native British dont have equality, we are labelled because some of us dont want our old traditions taken away and our taxes spent on "community projects" and treats for little feral fuckers,

treat US equally and we will be even more successful than we already are inspite of this ghetto styled country it has become
TeamRighty

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 pm

wutang wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:i dont subscribe to that, a few years ago i went bankrupt, left my ex with only clothes, i now have a life back from getting a job,

Well that was a few years ago... dont know if you have read a newspaper in a few years or not but jobs are rare as fuck... thats why unemployment is at a 20 year high and climbing.

And the jobs that are there are paying less and less... back to the drawing board for your arguement.

not at all, i have a lot of qualifications but only get 8 quid an hour in my job that ive had for a year, i get on with it,

8 quid an hour or stab someone? hmmmmmmm
TeamRighty

Postby wutang » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

TeamRighty wrote:
wutang wrote:

we know where the link is but "thats racist" i feel the native British dont have equality, we are labelled because some of us dont want our old traditions taken away and our taxes spent on "community projects" and treats for little feral fuckers,

treat US equally and we will be even more successful than we already are inspite of this ghetto styled country it has become

Save that crap for the mindless fucks on stormfront :gigglesnshit:
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

TeamRighty wrote:
wutang wrote:

Already told ya... tackle the socio-economi conditions.

Notice how areas with high inequality/high poverty tend to have high crime rates...

i dont subscribe to that, a few years ago i went bankrupt, left my ex with only clothes, i now have a life back from getting a job and choosing a decent life, i didnt go and stab someone and say "its because of the resession" or "its because i live in de ghetto" or "dey dont understand me bruv"

your point is not a valid one, im sick of my taxes going to wipe little cunts arses and pay for their burbary

His point is perfectly valid, for one very good reason.

These kids are brought up surrounded by crime, you weren't, I presume. Criminal behaviour is the norm and for many, their parents have never worked (a Thatcher legacy) so they have watched mum and dad fiddle the social, do jobs 'on the black', steal, shoplift, mug and deal drugs...

How do you expect them to turn out ? Model citizens ?
Cannydc

Postby TeamRighty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

wutang wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
wutang wrote:

Save that crap for the mindless fucks on stormfront :gigglesnshit:

yeah you limp away mate, limp away, spineless and gutless
TeamRighty

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs