Do you think the killers of PC Blakelock can expect the same

Re: Do you think the killers of PC Blakelock can expect the same

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm

A fuller version of Bernie Grant's quotation is

"The youths around here believe the police were to blame for what happened on Sunday and what they got was a bloody good hiding."

His comments brought swift denunciation from the Labour Party leadership and the then Conservative Home Secretary, Douglas Hurd, called him "the high priest of conflict" and several British newspapers dubbed him "Barmy Bernie".

He claimed that he was merely explaining to a wider audience what the feeling on the estate was like. There is conflicting information whether Grant condemned the violence of the rioters the following day
Cannydc

Postby Evil Kraut » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:For those who want to know what really happened you may want to read this article with info from people who were really there

http://www.polfed.org/0805battle_broadwaterfarm.pdf

Here it is again for the id10ts who dont read the whole thread and than DEMAND links and "proof"

Sigh :dunno:
Evil Kraut

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:For those who want to know what really happened you may want to read this article with info from people who were really there

Here it is again for the id10ts who dont read the whole thread and than DEMAND links and "proof"

You're no better here than you are on ds...in your other German nom de plume. :hand:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Verum wrote:I'm confused. I googled “Who said it was murder? He could have been stabbed by another policeman.” exactly as written. I got neither the NF website (is there one?) or the Police Federation. All I get is a forum called ARRSE.

Someone is mistaken or deliberately trying to mislead innocents like me.

PLEASE HELP BY POSTING A LINK!

One can live in hope.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Evil Kraut » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Fletch wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:

You're no better here than you are on ds...in your other German nom de plume. :hand:

Well thank you, and what a well educated little chap you are. Nome de plume, Fuerwahr ein Sprachgenie :twirl:
Evil Kraut

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:

so there is no proof Grant said that.

No date or where in the PF data, which means it was made up, a close source said. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am

I guess they burried the truth with the gobshi te
Evil Kraut

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:I guess they burried the truth with the gobshi te

The same truth from N17 police that said Duggan fired a shot at a policeman. Or the same truth from police blaming Liverpool supporters for Hillsborough, or the same truth that said NotW deleted voicemails from Milly Dowler's phone.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs