Diane Abbott and her racist slur

Re: Diane Abbott and her racist slur

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Begs one question, if the locals allowed divide and rule because it suited their own agenda it becomes an African, Indian or whatever policy so what is racist about that. Divisive maybe but the locals (well at least he rich and powerful ones loved it) My own great grandfather was an employee of the NIzam of Hyderabad and this guy just loved the Brits.

Btw the Romans did the same to us in about AD 44, do i still harp on about it???????????????/
Evil Kraut

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:Begs one question, if the locals allowed divide and rule because it suited their own agenda it becomes an African, Indian or whatever policy so what is racist about that. Divisive maybe but the locals (well at least he rich and powerful ones loved it) My own great grandfather was an employee of the NIzam of Hyderabad and this guy just loved the Brits.

Btw the Romans did the same to us in about AD 44, do i still harp on about it???????????????/

I keep mentioning King Chaka and that gets ignored?? :cuppaT:

and thanks for not mentioning "The Caste" system :whistle:

Whites are such bad people,aren't they? :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Well if i was an unwelcome new arrival in a strange place and had the front, i would most certainly use the ammo provided by some liberal/leftwing gonzo to make sure i secured my foothold on someone elses patch.
Evil Kraut

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:Well if i was an unwelcome new arrival in a strange place and had the front, i would most certainly use the ammo provided by some liberal/leftwing gonzo to make sure i secured my foothold on someone elses patch.

That statement reminds me of one of my favourite films. Poor immigrant having to fight for His Food and Livelihood :cuppaT:
:ohshi:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 pm

That will be another re-install than .................
Evil Kraut

Postby TeamRighty » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 am

LordRaven wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:Well if i was an unwelcome new arrival in a strange place and had the front, i would most certainly use the ammo provided by some liberal/leftwing gonzo to make sure i secured my foothold on someone elses patch.

That statement reminds me of one of my favourite films. Poor immigrant having to fight for His Food and Livelihood :cuppaT:
:ohshi:

yep, give him the money he have the power
TeamRighty

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
Of course it isn't racist. Moron

Still at least Raven accepted the truth finally. :gigglesnshit: #tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?)

Dont misquote me dweeb. Abbot made remarks that imlied racism in order to play the race card again and she does this with impunity far too often and I repeat because you are hard of hearing--she makes anti-white racist remarks,playing the race card all too often and imo she has had far too many chances.

Fire the Anti-White Racist(when it suits her) and let an Intelligent Black person in who wishes to promote racial harmony--and not be DIVISIVE--as Abbot is!!

Got it Fuckface!!! So please dont misquote me you weak fool.

King Chaka?? You never answered??? Wonder why?? Idi Amin?? President Mbuto?? Anymore for you to give an opinion on how they did on divide and rule?? :cuppaT:

#tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?) Any ideas? I did ask earlier but you blanked it...How can talking about colonialism be racist when whites divided and ruled there? You still don't get it do you?

I noticed your outrage at George Osbourne taunting Brown saying he was autistic. He wasn't sacked was he? Cameron takes the piss out of Tourettes sufferers he isn't sacked either. Disgusting cunts. So where was your outrage again? I must have missed it. Feel free to update me now with your condemnation of those cunts.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

Still at least Raven accepted the truth finally. :gigglesnshit: #tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?)

Dont misquote me dweeb. Abbot made remarks that imlied racism in order to play the race card again and she does this with impunity far too often and I repeat because you are hard of hearing--she makes anti-white racist remarks,playing the race card all too often and imo she has had far too many chances.

Fire the Anti-White Racist(when it suits her) and let an Intelligent Black person in who wishes to promote racial harmony--and not be DIVISIVE--as Abbot is!!

King Chaka?? You never answered??? Wonder why?? Idi Amin?? President Mbuto?? Anymore for you to give an opinion on how they did on divide and rule?? :cuppaT:

#tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?) Any ideas? I did ask earlier but you blanked it...How can talking about colonialism be racist when whites divided and ruled there? You still don't get it do you?

I noticed your outrage at George Osbourne taunting Brown saying he was autistic. He wasn't sacked was he? Cameron takes the piss out of Tourettes sufferers he isn't sacked either. Disgusting cunts. So where was your outrage again? I must have missed it. Feel free to update me now with your condemnation of those cunts.

I think you are suffering from dementia or mixing me up with several other posters perhaps?

Anyway,as you are the perfect thing to send anyone to sleep,being such a boring fcuk!

I bid you goodnight :Hiya:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you are suffering from dementia or mixing me up with several other posters perhaps?

Anyway,as you are the perfect thing to send anyone to sleep,being such a boring fcuk!

Oh dear Raving cannot answer the question because it shows his whole argument to be absolute bollocks. He wont even condemn Tories for making abusive comments. Double standards much #tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?) Any ideas? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 am

Has anyone else noticed that none of the so called anti racists have condemned Abott? They actually agree with her, does that not expose the true agenda of these race hustlers these anti white bigots? Apparently we are equal according to these prats but we are not held to equal standards......

Postby jaceylacey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:This isn't the first time this trashy excuse for an MP has made racist slurs against white people.

If Milliband had some balls he would sack her. If she was white and said it about the black race, he would be having a screaming hissy fit by now, along with the other Labour wimps.

It wasn't a racist slur. It was a factual historical statement. Do you have a problem with facts? Do you want someone sacked for telling the truth? Are you some kinda cunt?

Another typical comment from a third world scumbag living in Britain, and no doubt is pretending on here to be white! :roll:
jaceylacey

Postby SaintNickers » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Guest wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:This isn't the first time this trashy excuse for an MP has made racist slurs against white people.

If Milliband had some balls he would sack her. If she was white and said it about the black race, he would be having a screaming hissy fit by now, along with the other Labour wimps.

It wasn't a racist slur. It was a factual historical statement. Do you have a problem with facts? Do you want someone sacked for telling the truth? Are you some kinda cunt?

Another typical comment from a third world scumbag living in Britain, and no doubt is pretending on here to be white! :roll:

Sorry jacey, had to laugh. even you are getting called the c word now. but what would you expect from a disrespecting anti white immigrant?
SaintNickers

Postby Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why would he pretend to be white if he is black Jacey?

Do you think there is something so special about white people that black people would clamour to pretend to be white?
Ali

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oh dear Raving cannot answer the question because it shows his whole argument to be absolute bollocks. He wont even condemn Tories for making abusive comments. Double standards much #tacticasoldascolonialism (who wrote that? and where?) Any ideas? :gigglesnshit:

Oh my oh my? Someone appears so desperate for some kind of recognition in their clearly boring petty existence that they have to invent themselves a victory??

Bless!!! :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Ali wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why would he pretend to be white if he is black Jacey?

Do you think there is something so special about white people that black people would clamour to pretend to be white?

Ahem!!! Michael Jackson,Beyonce,Tyra Banks etc.............the point is Ali within Black and Asian culture there is a lot of this going on and as to why they do it --I really dont know. We are what we are but rather like cosmetic surgery I guess some people are unhappy with their looks and opt to change their appearances?
http://www.mwza.com/tyra-banks-show-bla ... heir-skin/
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs