New Abbott tweet, "taxi drivers are racist"

Re: New Abbott tweet, "taxi drivers are racist"

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Ali wrote:Why are you calling TJ Love Lordyboy?

Something you aren't telling us? :trollface:

if you noticed---I was quoting Diane Abbot's inconsistencies--read again :smilin:

She is such a hypocrite Ali,and very very divisive--when it suits.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

I know Lordy, I was just being mischeivous.

She is a hypocrite yes as are several members of the posting fratenity on this board.
Ali

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Diane Abbott:......"Cameron and Clegg are just a pair of priviledged, white, public schoolboys"........says the Black woman who sends her kid to a privileged white public school.

She is such a fcuking hypocrite!!!

But "Divisive" when she wants to garner The Black Vote.

FFS!!! Why wont Millipede sack the cow??

She has had more rope than any other MP would get and yet she continually gets away with it,why?

Ed Milliband will no doubt be accused of being a "White Privileged Racist" if he ever had the balls to fire her?

That is probably it. They are too scared to fire her--for fear of being branded Racist.

What a crock!!! She has Millipede by the balls.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Ali wrote:I know Lordy, I was just being mischeivous.

She is a hypocrite yes as are several members of the posting fratenity on this board.

She still told the truth about white Belgians in Rwanda who divide the two tribes of the land, which had lived in peace before they arrived.
Some morons want her sacked for telling the truth.
They then moan at journalists, politicians, police etc who LIE.

Irony and their hypocrisy noted

Postby Ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:56 pm

See, this is what happens when people get hung up on the colour of other peoples skin.
Ali

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

farcical wrote:
Ali wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:Ali, you must be several crumbs short of the full cookie. Who gives a fcuk what the porker has to say for herself? What is galling is that the her party leadership who would have hung any other MP out to dry for much less is making sure she remains on the front bench?

Fc uking hypocrites.

My comment has nothing to do with Diane Abbott specifically.

Point is EK, you don't like it when remarks or actions appear to be racist towards your race do you, so how do you think people of other races feel.

People like you can give it all right, but you sure as hell can't take it.

Correction, if "people like you" gave it publicly on twitter they would be prosecuted, hounded out of their job and be front page news for days and become social outcasts whereas you think it's ok to be racist if you're black. Decent folk would condemn racism from ANYONE, you're obviously not decent.

thing is though dianne abbott is voicing views on twitter from dianne abbott, shes not called "team lefty" or something.

she is on twitter representing herself, we are on here representing our usernames
TeamRighty

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 pm

i doubt lord raven is called that in real life, i know ali is alison but she is ali on here and representing ali not her own person
TeamRighty

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

We cant have different rules for different MP's relating to their skin colour.

When I compare her to other coloured MP's such as Priti Patel,the latter is an asset to Britain whereas Abbot most certainly is not.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:

When I compare her to other coloured MP's such as Priti Patel,the latter is an asset to Britain whereas Abbot most certainly is not.

Priti Patel is a joke, even worse than the mad Abbott woman. You think she's good. Says a lot about you...

Postby spicy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Diane Abbott:...."Black people in Britain don't have equality of opportunity"...says the Black, multi millionaire, Cambridge graduate.

It's a nonsense all of it. The colour of ones skin these days is not a bar for anything. They have to bleat on about equal opportunities shyte because they are getting employment out of it and a lot of pandering.
spicy

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:

She still told the truth about white Belgians in Rwanda who divide the two tribes of the land, which had lived in peace before they arrived.
Some morons want her sacked for telling the truth.
They then moan at journalists, politicians, police etc who LIE.

Irony and their hypocrisy noted

And you still harbour some colonial past resentment?? Odd?

When you want to join the 21st Century do let us know and try and pick something with a British Angle TODAY.

What a shit for brains moron you are!

This has descended into farce with your appearance, best they close the thread.

Go lick some windows!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Priti Patel is a joke, even worse than the mad Abbott woman. You think she's good. Says a lot about you...

i dont know her, but i know what happens if you put a patel in currys or pc world, no jobs for anyone else,

thats not racist ive seen it with my own eyes
TeamRighty

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Her constituents dont think so :cuppaT:

And she does talk sense when interviewed--unlike that divisive,let's play the race card at every opportunity,race hate mongering witch Abbot. :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm

LordRaven wrote:

We can't have different rules for anyone relating to their skin colour Lordyboy, except in very specific circumstances the reasons for which need to be outlined clearly.

Unfortunately in this country and in many others that has been and in some still is the case.
Ali

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Her constituents dont think so :cuppaT:

And she does talk sense when interviewed--unlike that divisive,let's play the race card at every opportunity,race hate mongering witch Abbot. :cuppaT:

You obviously didn't read the comments by her constituents in her local paper about how rubbish she is, how concerned she is with her own career, cancelling local surgeries, failing to answer letters, failing to vote at the HoC..yet you think she is good?

Rubbish. She's just like Mensch who also does fuck all for Corby, has never campaigned against a single cut in Corby.

She doing good as well? Getting a few soundbites into the gutter press doesn't equate to doing well.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs