Immigration has just taken us back to the early 17th century

Re: Immigration has just taken us back to the early 17th century

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:I wouldn't worry about the Witchcraft aspect, our governments are changing laws which have stood for almost a 1000 years just to placate a couple of immigrants and their horde of white hating supporters.

why do 80% of voters in the UK vote for it every 5 years?

Thankfully your dinosaur attitudes are dying.

Remember the amount of fucking immigrants who have fought/flown for this country, over the years is the number 10 million plus

1. No choice.

2. I don't think so.

3. Like?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:I wouldn't worry about the Witchcraft aspect, our governments are changing laws which have stood for almost a 1000 years just to placate a couple of immigrants and their horde of white hating supporters.

Remember the amount of fucking immigrants who have fought/flown for this country, over the years is the number 10 million plus

1. No choice.

2. I don't think so.

3. Like?

They have a massive choice.

Yes absolutley

Various wars/crusades over the centuries including the Battle of Britain

You didn't KNOW that IMMIGRANTS helped us beat the FASCISTS during 1940

God you are thick as shit

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Actually VERY FEW immigrants have joined the Forces in the past, only exception are Poles in WW2. This is now changing with white ZA, Rhodesian etc joining to "regain" British citizenships and get out of their multicutlural paradises. Most colonial leview in WW2 fought to keep the japs out of their own countries. And non of them were immigrants you plonker as they were fighing for the most part in the Indian sub continent.

(and i said for the most part before you spout about Africans and Indians in North Africa) - again they were not immigrants but coloial levies who were smartly returned to India when the Japs invaded.
Evil Kraut

Actually VERY FEW immigrants have joined the Forces in the past, only exception are Poles in WW2. This is now changing with white ZA, Rhodesian etc joining to "regain" British citizenships and get out of their multicutlural paradises. Most colonial leview in WW2 fought to keep the japs out of their own countries. And non of them were immigrants you plonker as they were fighing for the most part in the Indian sub continent.

(and i said for the most part before you spout about Africans and Indians in North Africa) - again they were not immigrants but coloial levies who were smartly returned to India when the Japs invaded.
Evil Kraut

Evil Kraut

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. No choice.

2. I don't think so.

3. Like?

Yes absolutley

I know my history very well, Mercenaries upto WW2, even the commonwealth soldiers only joined the British army because the pay stopped them from starving to death in their own countries.

WW2....they fought for their own lives and countries, it just happened that we were fighting the same enemy.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby spicy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Do you think Anders Brietvik thought about this sort of thing?

I do.
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. No choice.

2. I don't think so.

3. Like?

Yes absolutley

I know my history very well, Mercenaries upto WW2, even the commonwealth soldiers only joined the British army because the pay stopped them from starving to death in their own countries.

WW2....they fought for their own lives and countries, it just happened that we were fighting the same enemy.

You know your history very well? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Got a link to prove that.

You don't even know people had a choice in the last few elections. Moron.

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Well i do lad. And here it is
Immigrants or rather foreigners (as such did not exist in the numbers to fill a division never mind an army) until the arrival of the free french, Poles and others in 1940.
These fought as Free French and Polish Forces with their own command structure as part of British Army Groups in North Africa, Italy and the North European Campaign. Governments such as Australia, NZ, Canada and ZA provided Forces to the Allied Campaign (but they were certainly not IMMIGRANTS)

Colonial Levies raised in the colonies were used in North Africa and in the fight against the Japs and these were mostly local troops defending their OWN country from invasion.
Evil Kraut

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:Well i do lad. And here it is
Immigrants or rather foreigners (as such did not exist in the numbers to fill a division never mind an army) until the arrival of the free french, Poles and others in 1940.
These fought as Free French and Polish Forces with their own command structure as part of British Army Groups in North Africa, Italy and the North European Campaign. Governments such as Australia, NZ, Canada and ZA provided Forces to the Allied Campaign (but they were certainly not IMMIGRANTS)

Colonial Levies raised in the colonies were used in North Africa and in the fight against the Japs and these were mostly local troops defending their OWN country from invasion.

Many came here pre 1939. If you think Poles came here in 1940 :off head:

And in WW1, Crimean War, Korean War etc

Postby Evil Kraut » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm

would you like to back that up with some facts anonymous guest?

Now i can give you not just facts and figures, but have met quite a few of the Polish airmen that came after the fall of Poland as my father in law flew in the City of Torun Squadron against the Luftwaffe throughout the war. Now go back to your playpen and dont argue with grown ups.
Evil Kraut

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Ali wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:Multiculural Britain has recently been enriched by the reintroduction of religious warlock mania, black magic, exorcism, torture, whitch trials and executions.

Who says we dont gain valuable cultural enrichment from our new neighbours?

Recent?

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/religion ... file.shtml

some of the cases are clear cut cases of paedophilia, others are just weird, such as this one.

1991: Priest allows filming and broadcast of the 'exorcism' of 16 year old girl who is tied down and traumatised with spitting, screaming and retching.

yes, we know! we have enough of our own problems to deal with, we do not need all the other mobo jumbo backward religions piling into England and adding to the numbers.
Our police force is stretched as it is, if they didn`t have to deal with all the multicults aswell, they might have had more time to deal with the priests.
SaintNickers

Postby Ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Those mumbo jumbo religions as you call them tend to be Christian ones Joe.

So, if as you say they are piling into England then perhaps the missionaries have something to answer for don't you think?
Last edited by Ali on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ali

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"our governments are changing laws which have stood for almost a 1000 years"

Do you seriously believe that 1000 year old laws should not be inspected for relevance and legitimacy ?
Cannydc

Postby SaintNickers » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Ali wrote:Those mumbo jumbo religions as you call them Joe tend to be Christian ones Joe.

So, if as you say they are piling into England then perhaps the missionaries have something to answer for don't you think?

I agree, if it was not for the Christians, us Pagans would be running this country now, and a damn sight more peaceful it would be too.
But remember this country has moved on, people do not burn "witches" at the stake, people do not make sacrifices with children, so the religious lot who are still living in those times and coming here to practice it, should be stopped asap.
We are not an islamic country either, the "islamists" have no place in the West. you can see the problems which occur in their own countries, why do people not see that one day if the islamists are allowed to flourish, then those problems we see on the news, will be seen on our streets?
Religion has been the cause of all wars, today we have the added bonus of wars for oil, but it has not stopped the religous wars.
SaintNickers

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs