Immigration has just taken us back to the early 17th century

Re: Immigration has just taken us back to the early 17th century

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:Well to stay on subject the leftwingers are not just reimporting medievalism and religious fanaticism into this country. We are encouraging it accross the world. And Melanie has a few choice words to say about it.

It gets worse by the day. The lunacy of the west, that is, as the world teeters towards the precipice.

The ‘Arab Spring’ is turning just about everywhere into an Islamist winter. Libya has gone Islamist, with its new administration declaring that sharia law will rule. Sharia law is fundamentally anti-democratic, and Islamist theocratic regimes which adhere to its precepts are fundamentally anti-west......

The Arab and Muslim world is falling like dominoes to Islamism. There is no such thing as ‘moderate Islamism’. It’s as absurd as saying there were moderate and extreme Stalinists, or moderate and extreme Nazis, or moderate and extreme proponents of the Spanish Inquisition. You cannot have moderate fanatics.

Since Islamism is the fanatical doctrine which aims to replace secular by theocratic rule and democracy and human rights by submission to Islam, we can see that the ‘democratic’ Arab Spring hymned by western leaders and leftist intellectuals is in fact a mortal threat to democracy and the west. But then these are the leaders and intellectuals who sanitise or support the racist and genocidal fanatics of Hamas and Fatah, connive at the spread of Islamism at home and denounce all who try to sound the alarm as ‘Islamophobes’.

Well, very soon no more excuses or alibis will be possible. The revolutionary extremism that has progressively taken over Arab and Muslim society is throwing off its camouflage and its constraints. We are caught up in a gathering war of the world -- and yet all western leaders can do is gibber inanities as they lurch ever more wildly into submission. Where, oh where is our Churchill?

unquote

What a lady

So Cameron etc are Left Wingers? God you cannot exaggerate the level of ignorance of some cunts like Phillips. You seriously reckon the US would allow any new Islamic states in Africa? Take yourself down to your local A&E and repeat what you have said to a consultant. They'll section you no trouble. Phillips should be asap. For her own good. even her traffic for her webshite has collapsed as even the most dense are finally waking up to her Winterval bollocks and other lies and libel payouts. Poor Mel might be homeless soon as she hasn't the dosh to cough up. Now that would be fucking funny to see the Mail's most repugnant liar on the streets

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

whataknob wrote:
Guest wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:Easyn because unlike Labour shites they actually tell it how it is, than again anyone stupid enough to have voted Labour wouldnt get it now would they? :monkey:

Exactly how it is? She lied. She lies. She repeats lies. She has been debunked so many times. She had her lies exposed so many times.

Morons believe lies.

ps I have NEVER voted Labour...

Yeah, probably 'cos you're too illiterate to put a cross in a box you fucking moron..."everybody lies but me"...knob :hand:

Incorrect. Try again. Very poor effort.

Most of the people who struggle to x their forms are BNP members :trollface:

Postby Evil Kraut » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Granted they do have the lowest IQ of all voters. But iQ does not mean the same as common sense. I mean millions of id 10 ts have voted Labour and Tory who have destroyed their jobs, pensions and let millions of immigrants in to do the few jobs that are left.
Evil Kraut

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:Granted they do have the lowest IQ of all voters. But iQ does not mean the same as common sense. I mean millions of id 10 ts have voted Labour and Tory who have destroyed their jobs, pensions and let millions of immigrants in to do the few jobs that are left.

That's why voting for an Authoritarian Right party is a nonsense. Lab, Tory, UKIP, BNP all Auth right.

Thankfully despite the abuse you and others have chucked at me I have not been stupid enough to vote for any of those.

Who else can say the same?

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 am

ah

so this aint about exploding lithuanian vodka brewers

or about the other eastern metal thieves

who are targetting things that even our own Gypsys would NEVER dare eg. grave plaques, memorial statues etc?

i wonder how long before a market for grave robbers is created............................
Mark

Postby Ali » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Evil Kraut wrote:
Ali wrote:
Evil Kraut wrote:Look at the immigrants desperate to muddy the waters. Question was does immigration and by default the importation of stone age or medievalist custom and practice enhance my life.

Fcuk NO !

If it was imported Lily Liver you might have a point, but since it isn't, you don't. :cuppaT:

God (s)he is still bleating. The Chippenham drag queen should remove her/himself smartish to Tottenham and live with the other slum dwellers instead of
of spouting her brand of multicultural bliss to those of us who have escaped Londonistan

Chippenham?

Hahaha, if you are referring to me Lily Liver then that is one big FAIL. :gigglesnshit:
Ali

Postby jack sparrow » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 pm

There is of course, no doubt that crimes involving violence and corruption have increased dramatically since 1997 and the far-left, socially engineered influx of people from the most violent and corrupt countries on the planet. What other outcome would anyone with more than half a brain expect?
jack sparrow

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm

jack sparrow wrote:There is of course, no doubt that crimes involving violence and corruption have increased dramatically since 1997 and the far-left, socially engineered influx of people from the most violent and corrupt countries on the planet. What other outcome would anyone with more than half a brain expect?

You mean Far Right

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs