blacks are going

Re: blacks are going

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
La Senza wrote:

Thatcher really looked after you then :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

What a disgrace that under the Tories or Neo-Tories (Labour) soldiers had to buy their kit in the high street :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

But she got us an enormous pay rise :canny:

So we could readily afford it as were paid shit under labour :thumbsup:

Was that because Heath fucked the economy so bad 70-late 74 that we had to call the IMF in?

Who'da thunk it Raven praising Labour for being fiscally responsible during economic hardship.

Way to go Raven. Loving your U-turns this week

Show me the U Turn your primordial brain detected in my post?

How did you make it out of the swamp?

Oh dear if you cannot see how earlier today you said people who worked for the state were on serious money well that also includes swathes of MoD bods on a serious wedge but Old Labour - not Neo-Tory didn't agree with that policy.

Busted. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I'll call you Richard Dunne although he hasn't scored as many own goals as you have and he wasn't stupid enough to vote Tory at the last election

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Was that because Heath fucked the economy so bad 70-late 74 that we had to call the IMF in?

Who'da thunk it Raven praising Labour for being fiscally responsible during economic hardship.

Oh dear if you cannot see how earlier today you said people who worked for the state were on serious money well that also includes swathes of MoD bods on a serious wedge but Old Labour - not Neo-Tory didn't agree with that policy.

I'll call you Richard Dunne although he hasn't scored as many own goals as you have and he wasn't stupid enough to vote Tory at the last election

That was back in the 80's dunderhead. There really is no hope for you if you cannot see that 30 years would mean higher wages.

Got you results back mmmmhhh? Prognosis Negative--Flatlining brain dead cunt! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That was back in the 80's dunderhead. There really is no hope for you if you cannot see that 30 years would mean higher wages.

Got you results back mmmmhhh? Prognosis Negative--Flatlining brain dead cunt! :thumbsup:

The ratio hasn't changed much since the 80s has it? God you are thick as three short planks - not two as inflation raced away under the Tories :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby TeamRighty » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:06 am

can we stay on topic please? :snooty:

i think blacks will be saved, theres no wany anyone is going to want to lose blacks from these shores
TeamRighty

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs