Another Baby killer Sentenced

Another Baby killer Sentenced

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

jesus christ look at the state of the hovel
how was she allowed to keep a child in that shithole
where was the health visitor in all this ffs???
:shake head:

Woman who murdered her toddler son in house of squalor and left body in cot until it ‘mummified’ is jailed for 15 years
Life sentence for former heroin addict Kimberley Hainey, 37
She kept death concealed and pretended Declan was at nursery

Experts said he could have lain dead in his cot for up to eight months
She willfully ill-treated and neglected her son, left him alone and failed to feed him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1jGFlqqR0
Big Fat Frosty

Re: Another Baby killer Sentenced

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm

That picture tells a lot...........smoking, drinking, druggie tart who was more concerned about what she could get out of life than the life of her own child.

Agreed, where were social services?......you can't tell me the woman wasn't on a list or register somewhere. This is the result of our establishment's namby pamby attitude toward minorities, in this case, the minority of woman who haven't a fucking clue of how to look after themselves, let alone another life........some of our so called 'professionals' ought to be hanging their heads in shame.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:40 pm

What I find so tragic is that when you look at the photos of the boys wardrobe his soft toys are placed neatly on top of it with no rubbish there and the neatly arranged socks and slippers on the shelf again with no rubbish on top of them.

At some point she had cared enough to do this but as we can see it all went horribly wrong and her life descended into utter chaos. If she was struggling to cope why didn't she seek help.

That poor little boy must have gone through so much torment and anguish in his short little life.
Ali

Postby jack sparrow » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Are they going to sterilise her? That should be the first action, but of course, the lefties will support her right to keep on producing kids.The lefties will even make sure she has sex in jail with whoever she wants. Her human rights don't ya know? So don't bore me with your crocidile tears lefties. This is all your fault.
jack sparrow

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm

jack sparrow wrote:Are they going to sterilise her? That should be the first action, but of course, the lefties will support her right to keep on producing kids.The lefties will even make sure she has sex in jail with whoever she wants. Her human rights don't ya know? So don't bore me with your crocidile tears lefties. This is all your fault.

Thanks for confirming you are a NAZI, want her gassed with the disabled in Bunker 5?

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Ali wrote:What I find so tragic is that when you look at the photos of the boys wardrobe his soft toys are placed neatly on top of it with no rubbish there and the neatly arranged socks and slippers on the shelf again with no rubbish on top of them.

At some point she had cared enough to do this but as we can see it all went horribly wrong and her life descended into utter chaos. If she was struggling to cope why didn't she seek help.

That poor little boy must have gone through so much torment and anguish in his short little life.

She held down a good job earned about £27.000 a year until an uncle who was more of a father to her died. When he died she turned to drugs and lost her job. By all accounts Declan was a well loved and looked after baby for the first months of his life.
Vicky

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

even at the hight of my addiction
i had a nice gaff, took pride especially wiv my houseplants
had some glorious plants when i lived in the highrise with all the windows
must scan them onto pc one of these days
i had about 50 plants in my skygaff
was like the hanging gardens of babylon in there....
i think folks houses reflect there mind state
this girl was obviously chaotic
someone musta had reservations about her parental abilities ffs...
:shake head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Victoria wrote:
Ali wrote:What I find so tragic is that when you look at the photos of the boys wardrobe his soft toys are placed neatly on top of it with no rubbish there and the neatly arranged socks and slippers on the shelf again with no rubbish on top of them.

She held down a good job earned about £27.000 a year until an uncle who was more of a father to her died. When he died she turned to drugs and lost her job. By all accounts Declan was a well loved and looked after baby for the first months of his life.

I did wonder you know because underneath all that clutter she seems to have had some decent furniture and a mother who had never cared about her child wouldn't take the time to arrange soft toys etc the way she did.

What a tragic turn of events.
Ali

Postby Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 pm

jack sparrow wrote:Are they going to sterilise her? That should be the first action, but of course, the lefties will support her right to keep on producing kids.The lefties will even make sure she has sex in jail with whoever she wants. Her human rights don't ya know? So don't bore me with your crocidile tears lefties. This is all your fault.

Oh go suck on a lemon, at least you will have good reason to sound like a sour puss. :hand:
Ali

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs