Judge refuses to jail woman who glassed nightclubber

Judge refuses to jail woman who glassed nightclubber

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 am

Another day
Another Judge in cloud cuckoo land
bloke coulda lost an eye
moody little bint needs her cards marking
:shake head:

Judge refuses to jail woman plumber who glassed nightclubber who smiled at her 'because she had been sexually harassed during training
Attacker walks free after judge says harassment was to blame for her behaviour
Judge describes her harassment as 'intolerable' and says she is 'impeccable character'
Victim was described as being in the 'wrong place at the wrong time'

Sheona Keith threw her glass at a man in a nightclub who she thought was 'eyeing her up', in an unprovoked attack which resulted in him needing hospital treatment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1jhtYcC00
Big Fat Frosty

Re: Judge refuses to jail woman who glassed nightclubber

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am

So how do we get rid of judges? When I was a kid, I was taught to respect those in authority. Now, I can see that they are all a bunch of wankers, who are all paid huge sums of tax payers' money to fuck up good people's lives. Makes me laugh when I see all these africans amd muslims rioting in other countries becaue they want democracy. I wouldn't bleedin' bother if I was them.
jack sparrow

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 am

dont rely on the law

unless you are one of the rich mofos runnin tings.

so, according to this poncy judge, if we all have a bad day, claim to have been hassled, then go to a nightclub to forget about it :ohshi:
its OK to go apeshit if someone smiles at you!! and sling a glass at am

fuck that shit.

its not right to hit women

so i wouldn't have hit her

i would have let me beer bottle do that......................you try sticking anything in me, man or woman..........then you'll get it back tenfold.
ideally, me old woman would be there to do the deed, to preserve me chivalrous image :dafinger:

and shes far scarier than I've ever been.
Mark

Postby perro » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm

This woman goes to a nightclub and then gets mad when a man SMILES at her?!! Mujer loca! It's a good thing he didn't offer to buy her a drink, she probably would have knifed him.

10 bucks says she was wearing a high heels and a slutty dress. (No that doesn't give a man the right to rape or molest her. But it sure as hell DOES gives him the right to smile at her in a nightclub.)
perro

Postby trini » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Damn glad I'm happily married and don't smile at women. :leer:
trini

Postby Cheryl Tweedy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:Another day
Another Judge in cloud cuckoo land
bloke coulda lost an eye
moody little bint needs her cards marking
:shake head:

Judge refuses to jail woman plumber who glassed nightclubber who smiled at her 'because she had been sexually harassed during training
Attacker walks free after judge says harassment was to blame for her behaviour
Judge describes her harassment as 'intolerable' and says she is 'impeccable character'
Victim was described as being in the 'wrong place at the wrong time'

Sheona Keith threw her glass at a man in a nightclub who she thought was 'eyeing her up', in an unprovoked attack which resulted in him needing hospital treatment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1jhtYcC00

It is a disgrace. I agree. I remember this case of this woman who went mental in the ladies - bad trip - and violently attacked the lav attendant. She got off as well. Fookin disgrace.
Cheryl Tweedy

Postby jaceylacey » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 pm

The judge is a complete idiot.
jaceylacey

Postby SaintNickers » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm

she threw the glass 'without knowing' it was in her hand and described the victim as being 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'.

========================================================================================================

She threw the glass!!!!!
without knowing it was in her hand????

How the fuck did she think she was going to throw a glass in the first place if it had not been in her hand?
She is a plumber, great, I can see it now :
"I fixed the pipe with my spammer in my hand, but after the whole house had flooded I realised the I did not have a spanner in my hand at all, it was a hammer which I didn`t know was in my hand instead of the spanner.
Watch out for this on "cowboy builders from hell", as not to offend her "indian builderess from hell"
SaintNickers

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

DO NOT Smile at this woman for she is of Impeccable Character and does not realise what she is doing when hurling glasses at people :ohshi:

What a fcuking crock! Our Judges are inexplicable in their thought processes and we need to have Lay People to sit with them to generate some kind of degree of common sense to sentencing.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs