Is Milliband the worst Labour leader since Foot?

Is Milliband the worst Labour leader since Foot?

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 pm

When it reaches the stage when Cameron running an economy that is rapidly heading towards 3,000,000 unemployed and he can find the time to take the piss out of the Leader of the Opposition it really does make you wonder!
LEGENDARY

Re: Is Milliband the worst Labour leader since Foot?

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:53 pm

braindead Ed, is just keeping the seat warm for his big bruvva.

as soon as HQ think us fools have forgotten daves links to the blair/brown disaster, poor old Ed will be fucked off quicker than a bacon sarnie at a bahmitzfa.

its quite a feat hes achieved imo, making silverspoon appear half sensible................quite a feat indeed.
Mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:When it reaches the stage when Cameron running an economy that is rapidly heading towards 3,000,000 unemployed and he can find the time to take the piss out of the Leader of the Opposition it really does make you wonder!

It's like watching cruelty to dumb animals and on a par with your cringeworthy efforts to retaliate when other posters are making you look a cunt. :smilin:

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Mark wrote:braindead Ed, is just keeping the seat warm for his big bruvva.

as soon as HQ think us fools have forgotten daves links to the blair/brown disaster, poor old Ed will be fucked off quicker than a bacon sarnie at a bahmitzfa.

its quite a feat hes achieved imo, making silverspoon appear half sensible................quite a feat indeed.

Must say Mark you seem to be the only one on here (other than me of course) who has managed to work out that all these political parties are a load of shite and represent nobody bar themselves and their sycophants eating from the same trough, good on yah geezer! :thumbsup:
LEGENDARY

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:When it reaches the stage when Cameron running an economy that is rapidly heading towards 3,000,000 unemployed and he can find the time to take the piss out of the Leader of the Opposition it really does make you wonder!

It's like watching cruelty to dumb animals and on a par with your cringeworthy efforts to retaliate when other posters are making you look a cunt. :smilin:

Only if you say so anonymous gimp! :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:04 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:

Must say Mark you seem to be the only one on here (other than me of course) who has managed to work out that all these political parties are a load of shite and represent nobody bar themselves and their sycophants eating from the same trough, good on yah geezer! :thumbsup:

Er, I coined the word "LibLabCon-men" :Wiiiine!: :twirl:
SaintNickers

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes he is. Foot did stick to his guns though,bless him,no matter how unpopular his ideas were.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:08 pm

SaintNickers wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Er, I coined the word "LibLabCon-men" :Wiiiine!: :twirl:

Really? You left out UKIP, BNP and a good few others though didn't you? :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 pm

dont try to bend the spoon

thats stupid

just realise.............that there is no spoon.

who runs tings in the UK?
80% of our MP's are members of the friends of israel club.
they are rothschilds zionists, they do not serve us, never have, they have powerful masters whom they obey.

a bit david icke i know

but it do explain our planets history for the last couple of hundred years.

wheres me bacofoil beret :wurms:
Mark

Postby spicy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 pm

He is in trouble that's for sure.

Even Kevin Mcguire (Mirror) gave him just a year. I think it's awful all this speculation about his future on a one to one he's OK but he is not media savvy and I believe he should go sooner rather than later.

He does not have enough punch because the government are making many mistakes and he is not coming across he needs to show more anger. He is too soft and passive.

Sorry Ed!
spicy

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Mark wrote:dont try to bend the spoon

thats stupid

just realise.............that there is no spoon.

who runs tings in the UK?
80% of our MP's are members of the friends of israel club.
they are rothschilds zionists, they do not serve us, never have, they have powerful masters whom they obey.

a bit david icke i know

but it do explain our planets history for the last couple of hundred years.

wheres me bacofoil beret :wurms:

Wutang posted a marvellous piece on our undemocratic democracy once which highlighted that very neatly.

As for Red Milliband---many of us said his days were numbered the moment he was selected. Canny disgareed at the time but he must be having 2nd thoughts now with all the bumbling performances at the despatch box?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby wutang » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm

To be fair to Foot he did have a 26 point lead over Thatcher at one point (getting over 50% in the Polls) and Labour were ahead of the Tories right up until the Falklands War. That war saved Thatcter... had it not happened its unlikely the Tories would have won in 83 (their Poll numbers had been in free fall for over 2 years).

I wonder if the Coalition will use the war card before the next election (Iran?)

edit: maybe even the Falklands again... if they can just dupe the Argies into making a dumb move again (like Thatcher did)
wutang

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

was just gonna say that (falklands)
but yes odds on were at war at next GE
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm

another ME war wont do any good

we cant win them.

so i reckon it'll be antagonise, wind up and "force" the Argies again.

they could try over estimating the value of the oil down there, so that all the argies neighbours get sweaty palms round it eh.

i just hope that our troops are well versed in the power of french & belgium weapons.................
Mark

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

wutang wrote:To be fair to Foot he did have a 26 point lead over Thatcher at one point (getting over 50% in the Polls) and Labour were ahead of the Tories right up until the Falklands War. That war saved Thatcter... had it not happened its unlikely the Tories would have won in 83 (their Poll numbers had been in free fall for over 2 years).

I wonder if the Coalition will use the war card before the next election (Iran?)

edit: maybe even the Falklands again... if they can just dupe the Argies into making a dumb move again (like Thatcher did)

Thank God too, or we would have been a 3rd world non-nuclear totally impoverished nation by now. :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs