Violent thugs released by left wing appeasers

Violent thugs released by left wing appeasers

Postby jack sparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Punching the air with both hands and yelling with glee, it is difficult to imagine that this suited thug had just been sentenced for his part in a brutal street attack.
But sickening scenes outside court today saw yob Daniel Chrapkowski wildly celebrate avoiding jail for a drunken attack which left an innocent bystander in hospital for a month.
Chrapkowski shouted with delight while his lout friend Thomas Lane swore and squared up to photographers, after both were given non-custodial sentences by a judge.

The two thugs, along with a third man, Oliver O'Neill, 23, had battered Joseph O'Reilly, 24, after he had dared to ask why they were kicking over wheelie bins in Manchester city centre.
The drunken gang proceeded to savagely set about Mr O'Reilly, who was punched, knocked to the floor and kicked in the face and stomach before the cowardly trio fled.
During the brutal beating, one of the gang boasted: 'I've just been let out for GBH' before Mr O'Reilly was knocked to the floor then repeatedly kicked about the head.
He was knocked unconscious, suffered a fractured jaw and bleeding to the brain and spent a month in hospital where he was forced to have a metal plate fitted into his face. He is now wary of going out in public.

At Manchester Crown Court today, tattooed Chrapkowski, 24, of Offerton, Stockport was given a 12 months suspended prison term, electronically tagged for two months and told to complete 160 hours unpaid work after admitting grievous bodily harm.
Lane, also 24, of Offerton, Stockport had insisted he made no physical contact with the victim, but later admitted affray.
He was given a community order for 12 months, ordered to complete 120 hours unpaid, abide by a curfew and pay £250 costs.

Mr O'Reilly was taken to Manchester Royal Infirmary where he underwent more than 40 hours undergoing X-rays and scans as well as treatment for his injuries.

He later said for two weeks whenever he ate or spoke he would feel immediate pain. He has suffered dizzy spells since the attack and last November went back to hospital after collapsing.
A year on he still suffers numbness to the teeth and has to eat on the right side of his mouth.
Inquiries revealed O'Neill had just three days earlier been freed on bail after fracturing a man's eye socket during an attack outside a Spar shop in the same area of Manchester.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1joorBmsF
jack sparrow

Re: Violent thugs released by left wing appeasers

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:08 pm

The Judges must be being directed by Ken Clarke--the wanker--as everyone seems to be getting let off these days?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 pm

dont rely on anyone to protect you

dont rely on the state

arm yourself, take control.

better to be judged by 12, than be carried by 6.

sad, but thats how it is

its how its always been for some of us.

our law is not ours, it never was...................i wonder if they'd go down if they'd kicked the shit outta rich mans boy? what do you think?
Mark

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

It seems the law cannot protect you on the street and cannot punish those who commit crimes against you, in court.

I agree with Mark, we have to protect ourselves and worry about the consequences afterwards, better to spend 6 months in stir than eternity in a graveyard.

There are ferral groups of yobs wandering our streets day and night - of all colours and hue - they have no respect for anything, least of all the law. Why should we obey the law to the letter when scum like this can get away with attempted murder?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby jack sparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Nothing to do with wealth mark. Most wealthy people are "bring back the rope" merchants, because they have the most to lose by being attacked by low-class scum. You are failing to see that the cancer of left wing ideology and its obsession with rehabilitation not punishment is the cause here.
jack sparrow

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

The victim should now fight for justice to be seen, these thugs should be in prison for years.
The victim MUST fight to see them go inside, there is enough evidenced so why the fuck are they out?
The double jeapardy rules have been changed, so lets see it can apply here?
SaintNickers

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm

its politics of the very worst kind
handwringing over building new prisons
non of them want to be the one to do it
same wiv legalising weed
they all know its right
but will never have the guts to do it
its pony show politics
there not leaders of men anymore
there little girls trying to win ribbons
:hand: :brickwall:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm

jack sparrow wrote:Nothing to do with wealth mark. Most wealthy people are "bring back the rope" merchants, because they have the most to lose by being attacked by low-class scum. You are failing to see that the cancer of left wing ideology and its obsession with rehabilitation not punishment is the cause here.

jack

without wanting to be boring

there is no left or right mate
just them & us.

the illusion of left & right has given them a free reign over us for decades.............and will continue to do so until we rise up and refuse to play anymore.

why do you think they took our guns off us?
Mark

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Mark wrote:
jack sparrow wrote:Nothing to do with wealth mark. Most wealthy people are "bring back the rope" merchants, because they have the most to lose by being attacked by low-class scum. You are failing to see that the cancer of left wing ideology and its obsession with rehabilitation not punishment is the cause here.

jack

just them & us.

the illusion of left & right has given them a free reign over us for decades.............and will continue to do so until we rise up and refuse to play anymore.

They didn`t take our gun. :texan:
SaintNickers

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

That's horrible! How absolutely disgusting - I hope that judge is ashamed of himself.
Raggamuffin

Postby trini » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Mark wrote:dont rely on anyone to protect you

dont rely on the state

arm yourself, take control.

better to be judged by 12, than be carried by 6.

sad, but thats how it is

its how its always been for some of us.

our law is not ours, it never was...................i wonder if they'd go down if they'd kicked the shit outta rich mans boy? what do you think?

We have a saying in the States, "when seconds count, the police are minutes away"

I had a friend ask me why I carry a gun, I told him cops are to heavy to carry"

He didn't get the joke.
trini

Postby jack sparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Mark wrote:

jack

just them & us.

Mark, you failed miserably. I'm fuckin bored stiff. :bored:

I never had a gun, so they never took it off me. I'm not arguing in favour of the tories. They are wankers just like labour. I'm just fed up of seeing bad behaviour rewarded becsause of distorted values that favour violent scum. It's infested every part of our society now. There is more tax payers' money spent rewarding bad people than good.
jack sparrow

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

most of the money goes to the bad people who have always runtings.

i bet your ancestors had guns tho jack
and you'd soon be given one if you was sent off to some ME shytehole to kill & die for oil.

its all being distorted by design. fuck all happens by accident

superb T :smilin:

Jo, where d'you get that smily? quality
Mark

Postby wutang » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Mark wrote:the illusion of left & right has given them a free reign over us for decades.............and will continue to do so until we rise up and refuse to play anymore.

Americans still have guns yet the working class over there have it just as bad... with no 'rising up'. please explain

You mentioned other European countries that still have guns, yet their working classes have it just as bad (ruled over by the same system, the same capitalist class)... with no 'rising up'. please explain.

The rights won by our class historically were not won by having shoot-outs but via mass movements, and direct action - strikes, occupations, mass protests - their system cannot work without the co-operation of our class (all the wealth in society is generated by labour). If you wanna bring about change then the gun laws do nothing, its the mass movements, the resistance that really hurts them (withholding our labour, rejecting their property rights, rejecting their authority, in favour of our own) scares them more than guns....

after all they have far more power at their disposal then guns.... how do you intend to shoot down a fighter jet with your MP5 :pmsl:
How is your 9mm gonna stand up to a tank :pmsl:
wutang

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

i'd feel safer at a protest, demo, if i was armed Wu

esp if this "MOVEMENT" was actually working. would old bill so easily kick fuck outta us if we had guns?

a gun is nothing more than a tool
and if anarchy gets hold, its a tool we'll all need imo.
cos anarchy is what your talking about, at least, thats what the bastards will call it.
Mark

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs