girl 6, left alone for 5 days.

girl 6, left alone for 5 days.

Postby SaintNickers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm

A HEARTLESS mum left her six-year-old daughter home alone for FIVE DAYS with only Monster Munch to eat.

Little Shekinha Terry survived in the freezing flat by eating the snack and drinking water.

After days spent sitting alone watching television the sobbing youngster knocked on a neighbour's door and told them: "Mum has left me five days and has not come back."

Her mother Natalie Terry, 28, was jailed for 18 months today.

Maidstone Crown Court heard that when Terry was eventually arrested she told officers: "I neglected my daughter. End of."

Prosecutor Peter Forbes said the flat was sparsely furnished, there were no carpets and it was extremely cold.

The only luxury was a flat screen television.

A kitten had left faeces in every room and the kitchen was dirty with little food.

Terry, from Dartford, Kent, finally returned to the house and asked a neighbour if she had seen her daughter.

When she was told that the little girl was with the police she replied: "I will not get her back."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -DAYS.html

================================================================================================
Please note the "attitude of this piece of scum ""I neglected my daughter. End of."
She should have her ovaries removed cos you damn well she will have another child the moment she gets the opportunity, its in her blood...breed, whether you can look after them or not, breed, whether you want them or not.
Irrelevant of colour, anyone who does this should be streralized, the nbanged up.
SaintNickers

Re: girl 6, left alone for 5 days.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Not the first, nor the last

Mother who left her three children at home while she had boozy 16-day holiday in Turkey

LIVING it up with a stranger in a Turkish bar, this is mum Kelly Ann Piggford who allegedly left her three children at home to go on a boozy break.

The 23-year-old was yesterday arrested on suspicion of child neglect when she returned to Britain.

A single mother fed up with her children's moaning abandoned them at home and flew to Spain to teach them a lesson.

The divorcee, 38, bought a ticket to Malaga, believing the two girls, 11 and 14, would be fine as she had done the weekly shopping before she left.

But yesterday, after admitting exposing them to unnecessary suffering, her trip left her facing the possibility of jail.

Rhondda magistrates heard that the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had come to 'the end of her tether'.

She was working long hours as a waitress and finally snapped after returning from work, telling her children: 'I'm off.'

'It all just got too much for me one day and, after a row with the kids, I went up to the bedroom, threw some clothes in a suitcase and grabbed my passport,' she said.

She went straight to Cardiff Airport and asked for the cheapest flight, which was a £116 single ticket to Malaga.

Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

to selfish to sacrifice
to proud to admit it
its a modern theme
in our star struck paradise
prolly wanted to be a kashardian...
:hand: :brickwall:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Text » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

SaintNickers wrote:A HEARTLESS mum left her six-year-old daughter home alone for FIVE DAYS with only Monster Munch to eat.

Little Shekinha Terry survived in the freezing flat by eating the snack and drinking water.

After days spent sitting alone watching television the sobbing youngster knocked on a neighbour's door and told them: "Mum has left me five days and has not come back."

Her mother Natalie Terry, 28, was jailed for 18 months today.

Maidstone Crown Court heard that when Terry was eventually arrested she told officers: "I neglected my daughter. End of."

Prosecutor Peter Forbes said the flat was sparsely furnished, there were no carpets and it was extremely cold.

The only luxury was a flat screen television.

A kitten had left faeces in every room and the kitchen was dirty with little food.

Terry, from Dartford, Kent, finally returned to the house and asked a neighbour if she had seen her daughter.

When she was told that the little girl was with the police she replied: "I will not get her back."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -DAYS.html

================================================================================================
Please note the "attitude of this piece of scum ""I neglected my daughter. End of."
She should have her ovaries removed cos you damn well she will have another child the moment she gets the opportunity, its in her blood...breed, whether you can look after them or not, breed, whether you want them or not.
Irrelevant of colour, anyone who does this should be streralized, the nbanged up.

Oh bless that poor little child. :shake head:
Mum's lack of remorse indicates serious mental issues surely !!

I agree with CannyDC, child neglect is rife. It's disgusting. :shake head:
Text

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm

least she came to no harm....
and is now safe
why is money more important than children
why is it always inflation this oil that blaa fucking blaa
you are breeding and educating the very people who come next
if u teach them selfish shit
wot the fuck do you think there gonna teach there children
some more selfish shit duh...
and on and on and on till u dont even know what the fuck you have done
ponyshow politics produces ponyshow society....
enuff stop already....
ffs...
Big Fat Frosty

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs