Knife-point robberies leap by 10% in a year.....

Re: Knife-point robberies leap by 10% in a year.....

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Guest wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:
jack sparrow wrote:

How very amusing. They show a picture of a white youth holding a knife, waiting to attack a white middle class male. Oh well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad I suppose.

The photo is a complete utter joke!

Talk about media propoganda!!!
you see a hooded man on the street with a big f..off knife in his hand and what do you do? you pull out a camera and take a picture, i would be inclined to be going the other way and calling the police.

How about the photographer take a little stroll on the North Peckham estate at midnight with his trusty white middle aged man in tow carrying a briefcase, and then show us the photo he gets ?

The same North Peckham estate that was demolished during the 1990s and rebuilt with £256Mill of EU funding?

Its still the North peckham estate. No amount of money or name changing will rid it of crime, Many years ago the do goody council built the Camden estate, they thought that building a load of catwalks would make it easier for the locals to get around the estate, what it did do was made it easier for the criminals to escape.
Its still the North Peckham, always will be as long as there is crime and black gangs, doesn`t matter how many times they change it or how much money they throw into it.
SaintNickers

Re: Knife-point robberies leap by 10% in a year.....

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 am

SaintNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:
jack sparrow wrote:

How very amusing. They show a picture of a white youth holding a knife, waiting to attack a white middle class male. Oh well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad I suppose.

The photo is a complete utter joke!

Talk about media propoganda!!!
you see a hooded man on the street with a big f..off knife in his hand and what do you do? you pull out a camera and take a picture, i would be inclined to be going the other way and calling the police.

How about the photographer take a little stroll on the North Peckham estate at midnight with his trusty white middle aged man in tow carrying a briefcase, and then show us the photo he gets ?

The same North Peckham estate that was demolished during the 1990s and rebuilt with £256Mill of EU funding?

Its still the North peckham estate. No amount of money or name changing will rid it of crime, Many years ago the do goody council built the Camden estate, they thought that building a load of catwalks would make it easier for the locals to get around the estate, what it did do was made it easier for the criminals to escape.
Its still the North Peckham, always will be as long as there is crime and black gangs, doesn`t matter how many times they change it or how much money they throw into it.

You do accept that crime has collapsed from 1994 levels...

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs