Where does Ken Livingstone get the front....

Where does Ken Livingstone get the front....

Postby LEGENDARY » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

To stand for Mayoral elections AGAIN????

:grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Fucking toad loving tosspot from Cricklewood, sold the 'working class' down the river with all he's wanky parking laws and brought in the congestion charge which really helped the normal guy working in central London or the immediate vicinity -so much for Freedom of Movement!

Should be hung drawn and quartered the cunt!

Yeah I know you disagree and he was the best thing since sliced bread Canny, but then you're from Norfolk innit!

Yeah I know you're from Saouf of the River so it don't matter to you as you're not part of PROPA London St. Nicks!

Yeah I know Geordie/Yorkshireman/Norvener Big Fat Corn Flake you're gonna comment cos you just have to!!!
LEGENDARY

Re: Where does Ken Livingstone get the front....

Postby Verum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18 am

If you can afford a car you can afford the consequences of owning it.
Well done, Ken!
Verum

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 am

It was newts Leggo, not toads.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LEGENDARY » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 am

Verum wrote:If you can afford a car you can afford the consequences of owning it.
Well done, Ken!

And I guess according to you and Ken, everyone in London drives a top of the range Merc or BMW!

Purleeze!

Stoo: Newt, Toad or Crocodile, it was some amphibian or other the bloody weirdo!
LEGENDARY

Postby Verum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
Verum wrote:If you can afford a car you can afford the consequences of owning it.
Well done, Ken!

And I guess according to you and Ken, everyone in London drives a top of the range Merc or BMW!

Purleeze!

Stoo: Newt, Toad or Crocodile, it was some amphibian or other the bloody weirdo!

Charge ppl with posh cars more? Yeah, I can live with that.
Verum

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Deffo newts, Ken loves the newts. :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Verum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 am

Stooo wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Deffo newts, Ken loves the newts. :wubbers:

Who doesn't?
Verum

Postby LEGENDARY » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 am

Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Oh I get it so because he took the level of car into consideration he gave those driving cheaper ones a discount did he?

Funny that, cos just as you get totally cynical and fucked off with the Tories, Labour Hypocrisy fucks you off even more. Remember the VAT on heating Labour was squealing about when Major Plank was Premier and when the caring Labour Party came in they just reduced it, kept the Community Charge (Poll Tax) too didn't they the very same that was unacceptable under the Tories and the list goes on and on and they trundle out Ken wanker Livingstone for the umpteenth time to do precisely what?

How did London improve under his previous terms in control? Answer- it didn't!
LEGENDARY

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 am

Yeah I know Geordie/Yorkshireman/Norvener Big Fat Corn Flake you're gonna comment

this is the fate u made.....
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Verum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Oh I get it so because he took the level of car into consideration he gave those driving cheaper ones a discount did he?

Funny that, cos just as you get totally cynical and fucked off with the Tories, Labour Hypocrisy fucks you off even more. Remember the VAT on heating Labour was squealing about when Major Plank was Premier and when the caring Labour Party came in they just reduced it, kept the Community Charge (Poll Tax) too didn't they the very same that was unacceptable under the Tories and the list goes on and on and they trundle out Ken wanker Livingstone for the umpteenth time to do precisely what?

If the upshot of your argument is that there's a choice between one lot of self serving tosspots and another lot of marginally less self serving tosspots then I won't argue. But that's nothing to do with the congestion charge.
Verum

Postby LEGENDARY » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am

Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

If the upshot of your argument is that there's a choice between one lot of self serving tosspots and another lot of marginally less self serving tosspots then I won't argue. But that's nothing to do with the congestion charge.

Obviously yes to the first.

As to the latter if you support it on an environmental basis forgetaboutit, cos it hasn't reduced the number of cars in London has it?

And aside from that wtf has Ken Lvingstone left to offer in a new or refreshing way in the political world? Sweet FA! A dinosaur just coveting a powerful position he once held and thats it!
LEGENDARY

Postby Verum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 am

Well, there's Boris or Ken. And I'd remove my genitalia before I could support a toff.
Verum

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Try getting at least a few of your 'facts' straight Leg End.

Labour redued VAT on fuel to the absolute minimum permissible within the EU.

They didn't keep the Poll Tax, it was dumped by the Tories before Labour got in.

And Labour don't 'trundle out' Livingstone, he stands on his own merit.

Can't you get ANYTHING right ?
Cannydc

Postby LEGENDARY » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

Cannydc wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Verum wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Well done, Ken!

Purleeze!

Try getting at least a few of your 'facts' straight Leg End.

Labour redued VAT on fuel to the absolute minimum permissible within the EU.

They didn't keep the Poll Tax, it was dumped by the Tories before Labour got in.

And Labour don't 'trundle out' Livingstone, he stands on his own merit.

Can't you get ANYTHING right ?

Obviously touched a nerve didn't I Canny!

Fact is Labour were squealing like pigs in Parliament and the Press - at no point did they tell or accept that VAT on fuel had anything to do with Europe until after they got in and didn't abolish it! Why? Happy to deceive the public as usual?

The Community Charge is the Poll Tax in all but name.

Livingstone and merit are total strangers.

If by definition being right means parroting out the Labour agenda like a bird in a cage then NO! :cuppaT:
LEGENDARY

Postby jack sparrow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 am

Livingstone is a self-hating lefty racist fascist prick and those are just the newt-shagging cunt's good points.
jack sparrow

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs