Bankers & Nationalist/Anti-Immigrant Racist Twats!

Bankers & Nationalist/Anti-Immigrant Racist Twats!

Postby LEGENDARY » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 am

Funny how when much of the disastrous current global economy is in the hands of a small percentage of people led by the bankers, some morons can only whine about immigrants and ethnic groups, how truly sad!

Did non of you muppets go to school?

Depression, Weimar Republic, hyper inflation, leading to nationalism, racism and scapegoating culminating in war???

Get it fucking right and concentrate your peanut sized brains on those responsible for the problems as opposed to those more up shit creek than you! :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Re: Bankers & Nationalist/Anti-Immigrant Racist Twats!

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

LEGENDARY wrote:Funny how when much of the disastrous current global economy is in the hands of a small percentage of people led by the bankers, some morons can only whine about immigrants and ethnic groups, how truly sad!

Depression, Weimar Republic, hyper inflation, leading to nationalism, racism and scapegoating culminating in war???

Get it fucking right and concentrate your peanut sized brains on those responsible for the problems as opposed to those more up shit creek than you! :whistle:

Too right,but how do you propose this be done aside from a populist uprising?
I dont know as I never watch Jerry Kyle but the welfare dependent sub-culture has exploded and it seems we as a nation do pay people to sit on settees being bone idle,drinking diamond white,smoking weed(and worse) and procreating to get a bigger council house innit!!!
And blaming immigrants for their lot when I have a Darwinian take on this--Immigrants come here to find work and do so,and because they work they look after themselves and are fit--especially the girls.
As opposed to our homegrown Burberry capped "Sports Direct latest SALE clothed" Chavs who are just plain fucking lazy and need a kick up the fooking ass!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 am

You know what Raven, I don't think it is possible to solve this shit anymore...

There's probably two generations of trash out there now, druggies zonked out their brains, playing Xbox, reproducing without responsibility or even care in reality for their children. And on the other hand, you have the corporate and elite crocodiles who have foregone any concept of humanity in their endless search for mo'money!

And unfortunately due to the condition of the have-nots they are getting away with it and have got away with it. The division between rich and poor is getting ever wider with no stop in sight. But history as Louis XIV found out has a habit exploding in liberty taking fuckers faces. When thats gonna happen I dunno, but the current situation can't continue forever, the fundamentals are all wrong...
LEGENDARY

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am

The average WAGE of the top 1,200 City of London bank workers this year was.....

£1,800,000. (£2.16Bn between them)

(Because they're worth it, and because we are all in this together)
Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

There's probably two generations of trash out there now, druggies zonked out their brains, playing Xbox, reproducing without responsibility or even care in reality for their children. And on the other hand, you have the corporate and elite crocodiles who have foregone any concept of humanity in their endless search for mo'money!

actually them 2 sets of society are very small
the chavs and the rich
most folks fall somewhere between them
its just the tory press try to make everyone living in a council house a chav
when it really really isnt the case.....
and the chavs cost you next to nothing in cash
but lower the tone individually
the rich on the otherhand they destroy millions of lives with a quick mortgage rise
and lower the whole countries tone....
the demonising of the working class by the tory scum and rich folks trying to justify there own greed
is a virtual industry now just like global warming
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am

LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:Funny how when much of the disastrous current global economy is in the hands of a small percentage of people led by the bankers, some morons can only whine about immigrants and ethnic groups, how truly sad!

I dont know as I never watch Jerry Kyle but the welfare dependent sub-culture has exploded and it seems we as a nation do pay people to sit on settees being bone idle,drinking diamond white,smoking weed(and worse) and procreating to get a bigger council house innit!!!
And blaming immigrants for their lot when I have a Darwinian take on this--Immigrants come here to find work and do so,and because they work they look after themselves and are fit--especially the girls.
As opposed to our homegrown Burberry capped "Sports Direct latest SALE clothed" Chavs who are just plain fucking lazy and need a kick up the fooking ass!!!
Surely it's obvious to the meanest intelligence that the 'Sports Direct latest Sale Clothed Chavs' are the ones who shout loudest about immigrants.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Surely it's obvious to the meanest intelligence that the 'Sports Direct latest Sale Clothed Chavs' are the ones who shout loudest about immigrants.

Please dont abuse Sports Direct latest SALE clothed chavs by comparing them to Lord Raving. There's a good chap. He's still blaming immigrants for Thatcher cancelling the rent cap 30 odd years ago...

Postby wutang » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Surely it's obvious to the meanest intelligence that the 'Sports Direct latest Sale Clothed Chavs' are the ones who shout loudest about immigrants.

Au contraire.

Most journalists at reactionary rags are coke-fuelled Public School boys - even at The Sun, with its laughable pseudo-prole vernacular (being typed by Uni grads). The same with the other anti-immigrant blowhards that make up the political-media class, they are highly educated and/or well paid middle class twats: Gert Wilders, Nick Griffin, Richard Littlejohn, hell, even the EDL leader is a small buiness-owner (petit-bourgeois).

And lets not forget that while your beloved Labour party may not 'shout loudest about immigrants' they did, in power, follow a repulsive anti-immigrant policy - from the jack-booted thugs of the Border Agency, to the horrendus detention centres such as Yarl's Wood, and the political pandering of the anti-immigrant lobby did as much to help fuel the far right as any other
wutang

Postby jaceylacey » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Why do you call Yarlswood horrendous....it puts a roof of their head and food in their mouths.

It is a holding centre for christ sake not a hotel...
jaceylacey

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

I have no worries about immigration now........We have been flooded by so many...we cannot do any thing other than cut back the benefits we pay out.......Unfortunatly the house of lords filled up with commuist Labourites from Blair and Browns days....are fcukong things up as usueles....Time that pace went...... :monkey:

.Something is happening in parliament about bankers bonuses.......Which flourished under Communist Labour and continued under the coalition...But are now coming under some sort of legislation....Will the legislation work who knows.......But I'm sure our resident fonts of knowledge on this site will tell us...All from the Communist Labour camp.......The Usual Supsects........But you know what ... :whogives:
Rocthedog

Postby wutang » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:58 pm

jaceylacey wrote:It is a holding centre for christ sake not a hotel...

Its a prison in all but name. And the long list of abuses and inadequate care of people there is shocking to any person with a shred of decency. I know you dont give two shytes about immigrants but surely even you would be worried about children (regardless of their race/nationality)...

Sir Al found major healthcare shortcomings at the centre, describing safeguards, records and professionalism as inadequate and below NHS standards. He reports that two children with sickle cell disease were not allowed to bring their penicillin with them when they were seized from their homes. As a result they became seriously ill and required urgent treatment. Instead of being referred to hospital for intravenous fluids and antibiotics they were simply given paracetamol. Under the NHS this would be categorised as a life-threatening "Serious Untoward Incident".

Children suffering from serious medical conditions and the mentally ill were routinely kept in detention despite guidelines stating clearly they should not be. One diabetic child had three emergency treatments in the 24 days she was detained – including two occasions where her blood sugar left her "un-rousable" – but was still not released. An eight-month-old baby with asthma was neither released nor given an inhaler.

Immunisations were denied to children documented as needing them, creating a health risk. One child was even given the wrong vaccine, while the centre's policy for preventing malaria was described as containing "serious errors" and being "unacceptably poor".

Doctors working for Medical Justice, an organisation that provides voluntary medical assistance for Yarl's Wood families, insist there is wider evidence of medical abuse beyond the commissioner's report. They say they have documented evidence of a child under 12 being given his mother's anti-depressant drugs on removal; of a young person in severe pain with sickle cell disease being denied painkillers because he was unable to walk to the clinic to receive them in person; and of children contracting severe malaria on being returned to their home country because they were refused suitable preventative medicine.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 74380.html

Like I said this is the tip of the iceberg, there have been countless report damning this place throughout its existance (and the private company that runs it has a shocking reputation anyway). Thats why there are so many riots at the place - at one hunger protest the women their were attacked by staff

http://www.corporatewatch.org/?lid=3534
wutang

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Rocthedog wrote:I have no worries about immigration now........We have been flooded by so many...we cannot do any thing other than cut back the benefits we pay out.......Unfortunatly the house of lords filled up with commuist Labourites from Blair and Browns days....are fcukong things up as usueles....Time that pace went...... :monkey:

.Something is happening in parliament about bankers bonuses.......Which flourished under Communist Labour and continued under the coalition...But are now coming under some sort of legislation....Will the legislation work who knows.......But I'm sure our resident fonts of knowledge on this site will tell us...All from the Communist Labour camp.......The Usual Supsects........But you know what ... :whogives:

Remind us why Churchill and Enoch Powell went to the West Indies to recruit blacks...
Remind us which party REFUSED to give a REFERENDUM ON THE EU...or on the EU's OPEN BORDERS...or the EU's expansion...as set out in 1995...

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Err is there an echo in here?
I am sure I said that Jack.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Please dont abuse Sports Direct latest SALE clothed chavs by comparing them to Lord Raving. There's a good chap. He's still blaming immigrants for Thatcher cancelling the rent cap 30 odd years ago...

Sniping and adding nothing again? No answers just pathetic jibes. Useless piece of crap :dafinger:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

jaceylacey wrote:Why do you call Yarlswood horrendous....it puts a roof of their head and food in their mouths.

It is a holding centre for christ sake not a hotel...

Friends of mine have worked there. Sky TV,X Box,regular meals and exercise facilities--hardly Stalag 14 or the Gulag Wutang--why exaggerate? :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs