Canny get Labour to replace Milliband now

Canny get Labour to replace Milliband now

Postby spicy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 pm

I know you are a Labour diehard, but if you have any influence at all an activist etc, as I used to be, he needs to go now. Cameron is far too cocky and confident. Labour needs someone who will rip his head off.
spicy

Re: Canny get Labour to replace Milliband now

Postby Verum » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:43 pm

spicy wrote:I know you are a Labour diehard, but if you have any influence at all an activist etc, as I used to be, he needs to go now. Cameron is far too cocky and confident. Labour needs someone who will rip his head off.

Agreed. But even the mighty Canny does not control the Labour Party.
Verum

Re: Canny get Labour to replace Milliband now

Postby spicy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 pm

No but he can keep making noises.

It's like this, we on the right have known all along that there is a problem with too much immigration and the costs that come with it etc. We have known all along about the occurance of terrorists threats with Islamification etc. We have known all along about the problems with the EU, and by the sounds of it, it is going to get even bigger with yet another 'hanger on' regards Croatia etc. We have know all along that we would have to pay even more into it because the IMF want even greater contributions etc.

Basically - you have to keep SHOUTING about something eventually you'll get heard.
spicy

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs