The Great Britain multicult experiment

The Great Britain multicult experiment

Postby SaintNickers » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm

We ARE part of the E.U, but only for this small island to be used as an experiment to see what would happen if you cram all factions of violent cultures and nasty religions in together and see what happens.

well, you didnt need to do it, you should have just asked.......................
SaintNickers

Re: The Great Britain multicult experiment

Postby Verum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm

SaintNickers wrote:We ARE part of the E.U, but only for this small island to be used as an experiment to see what would happen if you cram all factions of violent cultures and nasty religions in together and see what happens.

well, you didnt need to do it, you should have just asked.......................

Huh? Run that past us again when you're sober.
Verum

Postby Guestwhowontlogin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Verum wrote:
SaintNickers wrote:We ARE part of the E.U, but only for this small island to be used as an experiment to see what would happen if you cram all factions of violent cultures and nasty religions in together and see what happens.

It is either the Saxon invaders who slaughtered tens of thousands of pagans and forced them to accept Christianity or the Vikings...

Either that or she's on one about Cyprus... :whistle:
Guestwhowontlogin

Postby Verum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Guestwhowontlogin wrote:
Verum wrote:

It is either the Saxon invaders who slaughtered tens of thousands of pagans and forced them to accept Christianity or the Vikings...

Must be Cyprus, the Saxons refused to join the EU. :smilin:
Verum

Postby TeamRighty » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 am

put 20 different types of religious fanatic along with knife wieldong eastern europeans and gun toting africans and looters and stand back, itss obvious this country is a multhicult experiment, no one seriously thinks we can all get along do they?
TeamRighty

Postby Guestwhowontlogin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 am

Verum wrote:
Guestwhowontlogin wrote:
Verum wrote:

Must be Cyprus, the Saxons refused to join the EU. :smilin:

Biff Byford has a lot to answer for :gigglesnshit:
Guestwhowontlogin

Postby TeamRighty » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 pm

the filthy ultra left liblabclone are gonna populate this country with all the unsavouries so they can have the rest of the world for themselves
TeamRighty

Postby jack sparrow » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Islams and africans are the worst. We should chuck them out and maybe the pikeys would start to behave then.
jack sparrow

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 am

strange that pikeys cant get planning permission to try and have a more stable life when our m****m friends are allowed terror breeding schools under the disguise of "mosques" planning permission for immigrant ghettos, its just not right, i used to be pissed off with pikeys but now i respect them for trying to better themselves, you dont see them bombing or looting, the odd lead theft maybe but everyones insured for this
TeamRighty

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 am

TeamRighty wrote:strange that pikeys cant get planning permission to try and have a more stable life when our m****m friends are allowed terror breeding schools under the disguise of "mosques" planning permission for immigrant ghettos, its just not right, i used to be pissed off with pikeys but now i respect them for trying to better themselves, you dont see them bombing or looting, the odd lead theft maybe but everyones insured for this

Your own low IQ sub-species is making me question my previous stance on euthanasia.
tropfatigue

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

tropfatigue wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:strange that pikeys cant get planning permission to try and have a more stable life when our m****m friends are allowed terror breeding schools under the disguise of "mosques" planning permission for immigrant ghettos, its just not right, i used to be pissed off with pikeys but now i respect them for trying to better themselves, you dont see them bombing or looting, the odd lead theft maybe but everyones insured for this

Your own low IQ sub-species is making me question my previous stance on euthanasia.

its the youthinBritain i care about
TeamRighty

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am

TeamRighty wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

No it isn't.

It is yourself you care about.

Piss off home, you aren't British enough.
tropfatigue

Postby TeamRighty » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

tropfatigue wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

No it isn't.

haha, mug
TeamRighty

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 am

TeamRighty wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
TeamRighty wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

No it isn't.

haha, mug

Your 'beliefs' would carry more weight if you had the courage of your convictions.

You peddle your hatred and filth on the internet.

Why aren't you man enough to stand in the middle of a mosque during prayer time and espouse your true thoughts and feelings?
tropfatigue

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs