Postby Maddog » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:plus its very temperate
u need no heatin or insulation etc
a water tight shed with rooms is all you need
very cheap to replace
its how id roll
only my storm cellar would be a concrete bunker
:thumbsup:

Actually, many of the places hit the other day have colder winters, and hotter summers then the UK.
Maddog

Re: Baby Girl Found Alone In Field 10 Miles From Family’s Home A

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Apparently the little girl has been taken off life support. Both her parents and two siblings also perished. Compounding problems for those folks is it's now snowing there.
Maddog

Postby curious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Maddog wrote:Apparently the little girl has been taken off life support. Both her parents and two siblings also perished. Compounding problems for those folks is it's now snowing there.

its called winter. :whistle:
curious

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 pm

curious wrote:
Maddog wrote:Apparently the little girl has been taken off life support. Both her parents and two siblings also perished. Compounding problems for those folks is it's now snowing there.

Making points off Maddog about a dead child.
You are one sick twisted bastard :shake head:

Postby curious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
curious wrote:

ahh guestie, where did you see me making any mention of the dead child? :dunno: Sorry guest, I only attempted to point out to the mutt it is still "winter" in the northern part of amerika, hence SNOW......Now do trot off and try harder next time.... :dafinger: Oh by the way, the only known "sick twisted bastard" is one hobtheknob and that perv can be found posting on EOE ....bye :Hiya:
curious

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm

curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
curious wrote:

ahh guestie, where did you see me making any mention of the dead child? :dunno: Sorry guest, I only attempted to point out to the mutt it is still "winter" in the northern part of amerika, hence SNOW......Now do trot off and try harder next time.... :dafinger: Oh by the way, the only known "sick twisted bastard" is one hobtheknob and that perv can be found posting on EOE ....bye :Hiya:

Since you're obsessed with being a dickhead, let me point out that it is winter in all of America right now, not just the northern parts. We all have the same calender. :smilin:
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm

That's a bit of a relief! I avoided entering thread think the baby had been abandond or worse!

I hope she makes it so she has an opportunity to change her name to tornado.

Was she in any car seat? I recal reading a story I think last year where a baby was thrown from a car with her baby seat during a road collision. The car seat traveled 100 meters (?) accross a motor way. On checking to see if she sufferd any injury it was discoverd after a moment of panic, baby was still asleep.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
curious wrote:

Since you're obsessed with being a dickhead, let me point out that it is winter in all of America right now, not just the northern parts. We all have the same calender. :smilin:

Correction! "we have the same hemisphere" ; )
art0hur0moh

Postby curious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
curious wrote:

Correction! "we have the same hemisphere" ; )[/quote]

:gigglesnshit: Yes, well you will have to excuse the fuktard maddmutt, he was educated in the south and doesn't understand that winter in various regions of the world is a hemisphere sort of thing. I merely pointed out that snow falling was a "winter" sort of thing.
curious

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

was it the right thread tho to have a cheap shot?
(not saying u shouldnt shoot at him any other time)
was kinda skeevey tho
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:was it the right thread tho to have a cheap shot?
was kinda skeevey tho

I don't think so.

BTW Art, the little girl is dead, and no she was not in a car seat. Her whole family perished in the storm.
Maddog

Postby curious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm

was kinda skeevey tho

Hmmm, a proper question BFF, could I have taken the cheap shot on another thread.....Yes, but the fuktard maddmutt, makes it so deliciously easy to take that shot, he generally, usually makes up the crap he spouts and passes it off as EVERYONE in amerika feels and believes the same way as he does. This was a bit different, but not much. Lets go with the OP a tender moment about a sad situation, it happens and sadly unavoidable.....unless you elect to live in some cellar. But ask yourself why did the mutt post that and not something about the millions of children dying in Africa? Why not them, each day a few more die from hunger and yet, maddmutt wanted to post about one child that got swept up in a tornado? Why so he could somehow bring the subject around to his homestate of texassss, and how they get some tornados? Perhaps because he is having a pms moment, and simply feels all tender at the moment, that I could understand, he is a big puss? Think about it BFF, why the need, what was his agenda? I know mine was to toss a shot and watch for his lies. :thumbsup:
curious

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

i tend to save it for solid ground...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

curious wrote:
was kinda skeevey tho

Hmmm, a proper question BFF, could I have taken the cheap shot on another thread.....Yes, but the fuktard maddmutt, makes it so deliciously easy to take that shot, he generally, usually makes up the crap he spouts and passes it off as EVERYONE in amerika feels and believes the same way as he does. This was a bit different, but not much. Lets go with the OP a tender moment about a sad situation, it happens and sadly unavoidable.....unless you elect to live in some cellar. But ask yourself why did the mutt post that and not something about the millions of children dying in Africa? Why not them, each day a few more die from hunger and yet, maddmutt wanted to post about one child that got swept up in a tornado? Why so he could somehow bring the subject around to his homestate of texassss, and how they get some tornados? Perhaps because he is having a pms moment, and simply feels all tender at the moment, that I could understand, he is a big puss? Think about it BFF, why the need, what was his agenda? I know mine was to toss a shot and watch for his lies. :thumbsup:

God you're obsessed with me.

I thought it was quite a story that a small child had been carried miles (not sure if that is even the case anymore), by a tornado, and had survived. Nothing more, notheing less. Carry on.
Maddog

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

the poor little mite has died.

RIP child.

i worked with jamaican chippies, who showed me how they build huge fuck off bolts into the walls of their single storey houses, fixed from the footings to the roofplates, which the entire roof is bolted down to, ..........but a direct hit would just wipe the lot out.

we cannot tame nature.
Mark

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs