Icke proven right again!

Icke proven right again!

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 am

I am not a fan of the guy! However three points I have decided to consider!

First was vaccines and pharmasuticals! Correct: many heavy metals and waste chemicals used in a high volume of pharmasuticals. 1 out of 3

Second is reptilians. I will just 1 out of 3

Third and most recent statement I have heard. Trafic wardens and private security firms will have powers of arrest! Correct as has been mentiond over the past day or two in the news. 2 out of 3.

I am now in the realms of 80% acceptance of reptilians, and that dosn't include my theory on a hominid reptilian species that evolved paralel to our own evolution or mythology.
art0hur0moh

Re: Icke proven right again!

Postby KeithTas » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 am

art0hur0moh wrote:I am not a fan of the guy! However three points I have decided to consider!

First was vaccines and pharmasuticals! Correct: many heavy metals and waste chemicals used in a high volume of pharmasuticals. 1 out of 3

Third and most recent statement I have heard. Trafic wardens and private security firms will have powers of arrest! Correct as has been mentiond over the past day or two in the news. 2 out of 3.

I am now in the realms of 80% acceptance of reptilians, and that dosn't include my theory on a hominid reptilian species that evolved paralel to our own evolution or mythology.

This one nearly slipped through the net. I would have though old Leggo would have been all over this like a rash.
OK Art let's hear your theory on hominid reptilians, I can't wait.
KeithTas

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am

KeithTas wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:I am not a fan of the guy! However three points I have decided to consider!

This one nearly slipped through the net. I would have though old Leggo would have been all over this like a rash.

Ask E. I can't quite recal how, but it is to do with when the egg took different paths. It is one of the most plausable explinations to some of the more abstract descriptions of mythological beings.

You should be familiar with some of the dream time megladon lizards! And being of European desent stories of dragons.
art0hur0moh

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm

lol, i love the youtube clips "proving" that the lizards really do walk amonsgt us
the poking tongue, the blinking eyes, even sometimes the way that they seemingly lose their shape for a second

which begs the question
why do so many of these shape shifting Lizard "people"

get jobs in front of television cameras?
Mark

Postby KeithTas » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm

How come these lizard people never have an accident and end up on an operating table or at the morge having a post mortem. Fucking thousands of them about, they must be lucky bastards, shit what if all the doctors and morticians are lizard people....wait a minute that means all the theatre staff have to be lizards, and the nurses that attach heart monitor leads or give injections, plus all the mortician assistants must be fucking lizards as well, I mean it's difficult to cover up a human skin suit isn't it.

Where do these nutters get this shit from.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

KeithTas wrote:

That Keitho is because i do actually have limits to my insanity... :hand:

Can there be reptilians? sure somewhere in the universe, is the Queen one? Well that one i will just leave for Art, like i said, i have limits to my insanity.. :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am

KeithTas wrote:How come these lizard people never have an accident and end up on an operating table or at the morge having a post mortem. Fucking thousands of them about, they must be lucky bastards, shit what if all the doctors and morticians are lizard people....wait a minute that means all the theatre staff have to be lizards, and the nurses that attach heart monitor leads or give injections, plus all the mortician assistants must be fucking lizards as well, I mean it's difficult to cover up a human skin suit isn't it.

Where do these nutters get this shit from.

" V "
3rdLeg

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs