Far-left EHRC demands more rights for scum

Far-left EHRC demands more rights for scum

Postby jack sparrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

The human rights of terrorists, illegal immigrants and gypsies should all be given better protection in the UK, a report has said.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) found 10 areas in the UK where public authorities "can improve human rights protections".

"Some groups which are socially marginalised or particularly vulnerable do not enjoy full protection of their rights," the report said.

The review criticised the Government's counter-terrorism powers, in particular the authority to hold suspected terrorists for up to 14 days without charge and the use of Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (Tpims) which replaced the controversial system of control orders.

The 14-day pre-charge detention was "considerably longer than the four days permitted for individuals charged with a criminal offence", the commission said.

This risks "breaching the right to security and liberty, as people who have not been charged with an offence should not be deprived of their liberty for an excessive length of time". It went on: "The commission believes the Tpim approach lacks important safeguards to protect human rights and may still fail to comply with the rights to liberty and security and the right to a fair trial."

The review also cited criticism by the United Nations of "Britain's use of fast-track detention for asylum applicants for administrative convenience rather than last resort, and the lack of adequate safeguards to guarantee fairness of procedure and quality decision-making".

"Immigrants may be detained for long periods without any realistic prospect of removal, breaching their right to liberty," it said.

The report also found that the rights of gypsies and travellers "were sometimes overlooked", with a shortage of suitable caravan sites as local authorities have failed to invest in site development. The report said: "The lack of sufficient sites means it is difficult for gypsies and travellers to practice their traditional way of life."

The commission added: "These conclusions are all the more pertinent given the changes the Government wishes to introduce to the Human Rights Act and its views about the need for changes to the European Court of Human Rights."

Tax payer funded left wing scum looking after scum with my fuckin money.
jack sparrow

Re: Far-left EHRC demands more rights for scum

Postby The Graduate. » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 am

it is difficult for gypsies and travellers to practice their traditional way of life."

What? Stealing things? The fuckers pinched my caravan window last month.
The Graduate.

Postby jack sparrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 am

These stupid EHRC gits cost the tax payer £60m per year. As if criminal scum doesn't have more rights than us already. :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
jack sparrow

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Why can't travellers buy their own land and park themselves there - with planning permission of course.

I'm sure we'd all like to have a particular way of life which the current set up doesn't allow us to have.
Raggamuffin

Postby jack sparrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Travellers should travel, preferably back to ireland where the fuckers came from. Irish politicians chucked them out, why can't our useless mob of left wing cunts do the same?
jack sparrow

Postby measurer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why can't travellers buy their own land and park themselves there - with planning permission of course.

I'm sure we'd all like to have a particular way of life which the current set up doesn't allow us to have.

They do buy land, Fen, but the N.I.M.B.Y.'s always object, and planning departments rarely let them set up sites on them, as previously - when allowed to camp - the numbers given to the Council on how many would be camping there, are usually broken. Then it's a court case to evict them, costing Councils more money. They have designated camps, but for some that will never be enough.
measurer

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

anyone wanna buy a window from an old caravan??
only had one careless owner

:pmsl:

Jacko, most travellors aint Irish
they are as British as you & me mate, and have been here for centuries.............

you're thinking of the knackers, the hedgecrawlers who seem so prominant due to dale farm and the big fat wedding bollocks.
Mark

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

measurer wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why can't travellers buy their own land and park themselves there - with planning permission of course.

They do buy land, Fen, but the N.I.M.B.Y.'s always object, and planning departments rarely let them set up sites on them, as previously - when allowed to camp - the numbers given to the Council on how many would be camping there, are usually broken. Then it's a court case to evict them, costing Councils more money. They have designated camps, but for some that will never be enough.

Well if they break the planning rules on how many camp there, that's their own fault isn't it? Anyone can object to any planning application so that can apply to anyone.
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

I thought we were going to get rid of useless and expensive Quango's?

They don't come much more useless and expensive as EHRC. This report by the way has cost us £150,000 to produce, what is it printed on, gold leaf?

Still, that is nothing compared to the salaries of these bloated Ultra Liberals, £250,000pa for an 'Intelligence chief' WTF is an 'Intelligence Chief?'........I can only assume it's someone with the intelligence to get us to pay him 250 grand a year, I guess.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm

lol

our wonderful rulers need to construct a quango

to see which quangos can be got rid of

it shouldn't take more than 4/5 years

:hand:
Mark

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Mark wrote:lol

our wonderful rulers need to construct a quango

to see which quangos can be got rid of

it shouldn't take more than 4/5 years

:hand:

Mark...a bit off topic but it reminds me of something I heard on the radio the other day, re goal line technology.

An official I think from FIFA or maybe the Premier league said "You won't see it introduced into the premier league until at least the season after next"...he went on "it's a big and complicated job, this technology needs to be fitted carefully and calibrated properly"

I can only assume by that they intend to send an old retired sparks, out on his own for 2 days a week, with just a screwdriver to install it all. Can't think of any other reason it would take almost 2 years.

So, like quango's that need shutting down, can't someone just say 'shut it' and it becomes shut by the very next day?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 pm

they're using Polish sparks TJ

so it may take years for a proper time served man to sign off the work

Mark

Postby The Graduate. » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Mark wrote:anyone wanna buy a window from an old caravan??

they are as British as you & me mate, and have been here for centuries.............

you're thinking of the knackers, the hedgecrawlers who seem so prominant due to dale farm and the big fat wedding bollocks.

lol You aint far from the truth there. But it's the principle behind it :laughing:
The Graduate.

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:08 pm

surely the curtains were behind it :smilin:

they aint all Teeves tho

many are, but not all of em
Mark

Postby jack sparrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Mark wrote:anyone wanna buy a window from an old caravan??

Nah, I'm thinking of the two lots of oirish traverllers who set up camp next to where I work and caused havoc for a week before they were moved on. They had local authority mini buses at their beck and call even though they had broken into the premises and were stripping the building of all valuable materials. The cost of the mini buses, the clearing up and the damage to the property all falls on the tax payer and the fuckers were not even british.
jack sparrow

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs