Double standards here.....

Double standards here.....

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Example 1 : Liam Stacey jailed for 56 days for posting offensive remarks about fabrice muamba.
Example 2: A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.
The group – three sisters and a cousin – screamed ‘kill the white slag’ as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.
Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.
jack sparrow

Re: Double standards here.....

Postby xtras » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm

yeh i agree the group of muslim girls, should have been sentenced , the Judge was a dick on thr case :shake head:
xtras

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I don't think liam stacey should have been jailed either.
jack sparrow

Postby xtras » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 pm

he got what he deserved :smilin:
xtras

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 pm

I think their crime was far worse, yes. I can't understand what that judge was thinking of.
Raggamuffin

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me).
jack sparrow

Postby xtras » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 pm

jack sparrow wrote:Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me).

you seem to think cos someone is white, their shit don't stink!
xtras

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

White racism is mostly words, jokes etc... Black racism is vicious, violent and savage. Posters on here go on and on about the former and ignore the latter.
jack sparrow

Postby Jack Sparrow is a lying racist » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

jack sparrow wrote:Example 1 : Liam Stacey jailed for 56 days for posting offensive remarks about fabrice muamba.
Example 2: A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.
The group – three sisters and a cousin – screamed ‘kill the white slag’ as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.
Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

More repetetion of lies the judge made no such remark and Mail was forced to withdraw that story
Jack Sparrow is a lying racist

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Jack Sparrow is a lying racist wrote:
jack sparrow wrote:Example 1 : Liam Stacey jailed for 56 days for posting offensive remarks about fabrice muamba.

More repetetion of lies the judge made no such remark and Mail was forced to withdraw that story

Jack didn't say the judge did - he said the judge heard that.
Raggamuffin

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 pm

It has not been withdrawn. I just got it off the internet. Have you seen a doctor about your compulsive lying?
jack sparrow

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

I think the point is that these girls were drunk and so was Liam Stacey apparently. It's not really an excuse of any kind is it?
Raggamuffin

Postby jack sparrow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm

As I said earlier, white racism is mostly words, jokes etc... Black racism is vicious, violent and savage. Posters on here go on and on about the former and ignore the latter.
jack sparrow

Postby xtras » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

jack sparrow wrote:As I said earlier, white racism is mostly words, jokes etc... Black racism is vicious, violent and savage. Posters on here go on and on about the former and ignore the latter.

no one is ignoring it jack, you may have something, on tht .. i'll get back to ya :mrgreen:
xtras

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Hadn't heard of the Rhea Page case before, that's fookin' disgusting. What was the judge thinking? :shake head:
Snuffleupagus

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs