Women should not have the vote

Re: Women should not have the vote

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Limbaugh was doing no such thing - listen to his rantings and you'll see that he and Ann Coulter are equally but entirely independently crazy.

Looks like you're the crazy ranter
lol...

Meanwhile, I suppose you're beside yourself at the comments made by bill maher...
His rape jokes about conservative females, for example....

Rape jokes are funny in certain circles, as long as it's conservatives being raped. :smilin:
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Where did I say I watch figure skating? Jesus H Christ you're fucking thick.

Even as a non-watcher of figure skating I can work out that regularly falling on your ass on the ice is an unlikely component of a winning figure skating performance.

Or is this you desperately flailing again because you've lost yet another argument?

Nope, like I said on the other thread, people who fall on their ass don't have the largest audiences. Remind me who has the largest radio audience in the country?

Eddie the Eagle got a pretty big audience for being really crap at ski-jumping.

And BTW Bill Maher is a comedian not a 'Political Commentator'
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

William "Bill" Maher, Jr. is an American stand-up comedian, television host, political commentator, author, and actor. Before his current role as the host of HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, Maher hosted a similar late-night talk show called Politically Incorrect originally on Comedy Central and later on ABC.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Maddog wrote:William "Bill" Maher, Jr. is an American stand-up comedian, television host, political commentator, author, and actor. Before his current role as the host of HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, Maher hosted a similar late-night talk show called Politically Incorrect originally on Comedy Central and later on ABC.
Cactus Jack

Postby Atxn;D » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Limbaugh was doing no such thing - listen to his rantings and you'll see that he and Ann Coulter are equally but entirely independently crazy.

Looks like you're the crazy ranter
lol...

Meanwhile, I suppose you're beside yourself at the comments made by bill maher...
His rape jokes about conservative females, for example....

Rape jokes are funny in certain circles, as long as it's conservatives being raped. :smilin:

Obviously cactus crack thinks so
Atxn;D

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:William "Bill" Maher, Jr. is an American stand-up comedian, television host, political commentator, author, and actor. Before his current role as the host of HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, Maher hosted a similar late-night talk show called Politically Incorrect originally on Comedy Central and later on ABC.

The man wears several hats. He is known for his political comentary. Much like Dennis Miller. When Miller is on Fox, is he doing political commentary? What is Miller doing when he appears at live shows with Bill O'Reilly? I O'Reilly doing comedy when he appears with Miller?
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

Bill Maher makes USD 1 million donation to Obama super PAC
The Ticket - 24 Feb 2012

A surprise donation Thursday from comedian Bill Maher made a Super PAC  supporting President Obama USD 1 million richer.

The promise of the big check came during a live performance of Maher's stand-up show, CrazyStupidPolitics. Maher tweeted later that the donation to Priorities USA Action had been a surprise to Yahoo!, which broadcast the show.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/ ... lang=en-US

Sounds pretty political to me... :roll:
ATXn;D

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

What a surprise Maddog and his alter ego have divert the thread and put words into other users mouths because they can't actually support the view that Limbaugh isn't a racist misogynist lunatic.

Well I'm surprised even if you're not.

I am.

Honest.

It's not like it's Maddmutt's stock in trade to divert threads when he's getting his ass whupped.
Cactus Jack

Postby ATXN;D » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:What a surprise Maddog and his alter ego have divert the thread and put words into other users mouths because they can't actually support the view that Limbaugh isn't a racist misogynist lunatic.

I am.

Honest.

It's not like it's Maddmutt's stock in trade to divert threads when he's getting his ass whupped.

Lol...Apparently nobody ever explained to you that arrogance & ignorance isn't a winning combo...
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more ridiculous...
You go & outdo yourself...
I guess maddog is the only person with a conservative point of view?
Lol...what a moron...
ATXN;D

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Login Simon, be boring in person
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

ATXN;D wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:What a surprise Maddog and his alter ego have divert the thread and put words into other users mouths because they can't actually support the view that Limbaugh isn't a racist misogynist lunatic.

I am.

Honest.

Lol...Apparently nobody ever explained to you that arrogance & ignorance isn't a winning combo...
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more ridiculous...
You go & outdo yourself...
I guess maddog is the only person with a conservative point of view?
Lol...what a moron...

It worked for GWB :gigglesnshit:

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 pm

people who believe in god
shouldnt be allowed to vote
if were throwing ideas out there...
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Maddog » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Login Simon, be boring in person

You idiot. You still don't know who that is? Thought you were bright.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm not big on excluding people from voting, in fact I think that more people should vote. Unlike Conservatives I actually even think that people who disagree with me should vote.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Login Simon, be boring in person

You idiot. You still don't know who that is? Thought you were bright.

I know what I know but share only what I care to.
Cactus Jack

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs